This Jongert 2000S BLUE CACAO had a complete refit in Pula in 2005. The current owner bought her in 2007 and has made even more improvements, like a brand new Perkins engine and a stern garage. Beautiful quality accomodation in true Jongert style. Seriously for sale.
Please contact at +34 93 22 02 825
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Jongert B.V., Holland
Designer: Peter Sijm & Jongert Design Team
Flag of Registry: Spain
LOA: 20.20 m
Beam: 5.35 m
LWL: 17.0 m
Minimum Draft: 2.60 m
Maximum Draft: 2.60 m
Displacement: 44000 kgs
Number of single berths: 4
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Jongert 2000S, built in 1988 by Jongert B.V. in Medemblik, Holland, designed by Peter Sijm and Jongert Design Team, LOA 20.20m (66'3), LWL 17.00m (55'9), beam 5.35m (17'7), draft 2.60m (8'6), aluminium hull and superstructure, hull painted in blue Awlgrip, teak decks, scheel keel, lead ballast, special thermal insulation, displacement 44 tons, 1,550 litres (340 Imp gallons)) fuel capacity, 1,430 litres (315 Imp gallons) water capacity in two tanks, 500 litres (110 Imp gallons) sump tank capacity.
Accommodation for six persons in three double cabins, owner's twin bedded cabin aft, two upper and lower bedded guest cabins forward, each with ensuite wc/showerroom. Single crew cabin in bow.
Spacious saloon/dining area. Galley to starboard with fridge, (second fridge in owner's cabin), two deep freezers, bottle cooler, 4-plate ceramic hob, microwave/convection/grill, waste disposal unit, dishwasher (2008), Candy washing machine (2008).
160 litres (35.2 Imp gallons) per hour watermaker (2008), hot water heater, HL90 24v high power heating system (2009), Marine Air air conditioning (3 units), three Sealand vacuum toilets.
Sloop rig, Rondal mast and boom, Rondal rod rigging, hydraulic roller furling system for mainsail and foresails. Sails: Hood mainsail, Beilken 140% genoa (1999), Hood jib (1992), MPS (2000). Navtec backstay tensioner, Navtec hydraulic boomvang, three Lewmar hydraulic winches, 11 Lewmar manual winches.
Perkins 190 hp diesel, new 2009, 540 engine hours (10.11), maximum speed under power 10 knots, cruising speed under power 8.5 knots, consuming 10 litres (2.2 Imp gallons) per hour, Borg Warner gearbox, Hundested reversible propeller (speed transmission) with new controls 1995, remote control panel, Federal electro hydraulic 12.5 hp (9.3 kw) down/forwards/sidewards retractable bowthruster, bilge alarm, Sihi pump (1995), fire alarm, fire extinguishing system in engineroom, searchlight.
Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 instruments (2000 and 2009), also Sonyspeed log (2007), rudder angle indicator, Segatron autopilot, Furuno GP30 GPS (2000), Simrad CP40 plotter (2000), Garmin 400 radar/GPS/plotter with AIS (2008), Navtex (2008), Sailor VHF in cockpit and saloon (2007), handheld VHF.
Pioneer radio stereo system in saloon and cockpit, radio and cd players in each cabin. Sun awnings adjustable on boom (2009), cockpit cover with windows (2010), covers for windows/hatches/instrument panel, sun mattresses in the cockpit, searchlight on spreader, Zodiac tender (2000), Yamaha 5 hp outboard, liferafts (2009), lifejackets, lifebelts, distress flares, 7x fire extinguishers, 2,500 electric anchor windlass with remote control (2007), CQR anchor with 110m stainless steel chain, Admiralty anchor, lines and warps, deck wash system, deck shower, carbon pasarelle painted in blue Awlgrip, bathing ladder, large amount of spare parts, full set tools, charts for Mediterranean and Caribbean, Juwel safe, burglar alarm (also in cockpit).
Improvements in the last 4 years (apart from new items noted above with the respective year):
- Installation of hydraulically opening garage door on stern with manual and remote control, which converts to bathing platform. Garage houses swim ladder, pasarelle, fuel tanks for tender. Bilge pump and deck shower.
- For the modification of the stern the backstay was changed from single to double with two hydraulic pistons, which operate by Navtec from the cockpit.
- A single crew cabin in bow, with wc and sink.
- LED lights installed in saloon, galley and bathrooms.
- In addition to the manual and electric bilge pumps in the engineroom, two high power bilge pumps were installed (2009).
- New electric high precision system installed for adjusting the pitch of the Hundested propller.
- Titanium anode installed for 100% cathodic protection.
- New TV's in saloon and master cabin installed.
- Security camera installed in saloon operated via internet.
- New carpeting throughout (2008).
- PC with charts connected to GPS.
- 3x Sealand 24v vacuum toilets in each bathroom.
- 406 GHZ EPIRB.
- New compass in 2010 and B&G autopilot adapted to more modern system.
- New shore power connection for 380v and 220v.
- Mast repainted in white. Hull repainted in Awlgrip. New teak deck in 2005.
- Checking of standing rigging (2005).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.