- View Full Specifications
Equipped To Cruise!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Beaufort Yacht & Sailing Club, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,900
Grianphort is an Island Packet Cutter that has been thoughtfully outfitted for extended cruising. Her condition and cleanliness throughout reflect the attention to detail given by her owner. Grianphort is equipped to cruise with redundancy in many of her systems.
She is a very capable offshore boat and carries the hallmark of all Island Packet models...build quality, volume which translates to storage for extended trips, ease of handling and comfort at sea.
If you are looking for a great offshore boat at a very reasonable price lets talk.
Mike Lecholop Cell: 843 696-0137 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Mike Lecholop at 843 577 7377
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 33 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 38 ft 0 in
Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 21500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 51 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 21500 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4300
Engine Power: 44 HP
Engine Driven High Compass Bilge Pump
Dual Fuel Filters
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Aluminum (157 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (57 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Aluminum (30 Gallons)
The interior of the Island Packet 38 features a large forward and aft staterooms and a spacious central salon.
Beginning forward is an anchor locker in the bow accessed through the forward head. The forward head compartment has a sink with vanity, shower with wrap-around curtain, marine toilet, plenty of storage, two opening ports and an opening hatch. Next aft is the spacious master stateroom with large Pullman berth to starboard and hanging locker and cabinets to port. There are four large drawers under the berth. This stateroom is well ventilated with four opening ports and an overhead hatch. Additional storage under Pullman Berth.
Next aft is the roomy main salon with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table.
To starboard is an L-shaped settee that converts to a Queen berth and also provides seating for the aft-facing nav station.
To port is a straight settee. There is an incredible amount of storage beneath and behind both settees.
The aft facing nav station is quickly accessible from the cockpit and allows easy communication with the helms person. The nav station also features a custom removeable back rest.
Across from the nav station is the aft head with sink, vanity, shower with wrap-around curtain, and marine toilet. This head has a private entrance from the aft cabin as well as the salon.
To starboard of the companionway is the large U-shaped galley with deep double sinks, 3-burner LPG stove with oven, refrigerator/freezer, deluxe teak dish racks and cutlery drawers.
To port of the companionway is the entrance to the spacious aft stateroom with wide double berth, dressing seat, bureau and cedar-lined hanging locker, two opening ports, and opening hatch.
The large wrap-around U-shaped galley is convenient to both cockpit and salon yet out of companionway traffic.
- 3-burner Seaward LPG stove w/oven with pot holders
- Hot/cold pressure water system
- On tap Seagull IVwater filter
- Sea Frost Engine Driven Refrigeration & Freezer AC & DC
- Insulating Covers for Refrig & Freezer
- Double compartment stainless steel sink
- Formica counter tops
- Good storage with two silverware drawers
- Custom Mug Rack
- 2 Custom Silverware Drawers
- Microwave located in aft cabin
Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors
Safe in hanging locker
- Certrek 730 Autopilot with Mechanical Raytheon Motor & Chain
- Backup Autopilot-Autohelm
- Autopilot Remote Control
- Datamarine Link 5000
- Horizon VHF
- Icom SSB/Ham Radio
- Standard VHF Radio
- Backup Icom VHF
- Datamarine Link 5000
- Sharp 20 " TV with Masthead Antenna
- Sony Radio/CD Player with Cybernet Speakers
- Sony Shortwave Radio
- St. Croix 350 Davits
- Nautico Dinghy 9'10"
- 8 HP Nissan Electric Start OB
- OB Hoist
- Dodger with Window Covers
- Bimini with Connector
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Hard Dink Mount
- Custom Dorades
- Cockpit Table with Custom Extension
- Cable Jacklines-Jack Eyes Fore, Aft & Cockpit
- Companionway Screens
- Insulated Hatch Covers
- Cockpit Cushions
- Fore & Aft Cable TV Connections
- Side Boarding Step
- Magma Propane Grill 2013
- 2 x 30 amp shore power
- 125 amp Alternator
- 40 amp True Charger
Sails & Rigging
- Full Battened Mainsail-320 Square Feet with 2 Reef Points
- 130% Genoa with UV Protection
- Yankee-390 Square Feet High Cut with UV Protection
- Storm Sail with Track-112 Square Feet
- Spin Gear (no sail)
- Lazy Jacks
- Running Backstays
- 60 # CQR 240 Feet of 3/8 Chain
- Danforth 20 Feet of Chain + 300 Feet 5/8" 3 Strand Anchor Line
- Fortress-FX50 30 Feet of Chain + 300 Feet 5/8" 3 Strand anchor Line
- Lighhouse Electric Windlass # 1501
- Electric Windlass Remote Control
- Stern Anchor Setup- 20 Feet of Chain + 200 Feet of 1/2" 3 Strand Anchor Line
- $3,000 in Spare Parts
- Diesel Heater
- 2 x Oil Lamps Main Salon
- New Interior Cushions 2013
- DC Connections Throughout The Boat
- Custom Binocular Box
- Custom Cell Phone Holder by Companionway
- Custom Handheld VHF Holder by Companionway
- Clock/Barometer Main Salon
- Complete Systems Documentation
- Man Overboard Light
- Bosun Chair
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.