- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Largs, North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 63,000 Tax Paid (US$ 80,136)
The Ron Holland designed Feeling 1350 is something of a classic from what can be considered a "golden era" in terms of French production yachts the model having achieved racing success in the 1986 "Route de Rhum". "Chorus" has the shallow draft option and a slightly smaller than standard rig making her very versatile. She is fitted with a BMW 50 HP aux. Especially internally she is in excellent condition for her year and represents an opportunity to own a beautifully finished, quick, well built, oceangoing yacht at modest cost. This Feeling 1350 has been in the same ownership since 2001.
Please contact Bill Scollay at + 44 (0)1475 674764
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.20 m
Maximum Draft: 1.85 m
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: BMW
Year Built: 1988
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
- Powerful IOR inspired design by Ron Holland.
- Shoal draft keel and balanced rudder.
- Traditional single skin GRP construction.
- Teak laid decks.
- Keel stepped double spreader rig with 1/19 stainless steel standing rigging (changed 2001).
- Electric anchor windlass (requires to be overhauled).
- 6 cockpit and deck winches.
- 3 Winches at mast.
- "Granny bars" at mast for safe working.
- Brittany main anchor, chain and warp.
- Assorted warps and fenders.
- Twin spinnaker poles.
- Furling genoa gear.
- Companionway cover for use at anchor.
Sails are of mixed age and condition.
- Furling 135% genoa, 2004, good condition
- Fully battened main with slab reefing, 2005, good condition
- Staysail, hanked, in good condition
- Solent jib, hanked, good condition
- Reacher (hanked) large lightweight sail in very good condition.
- Spinnaker in good condition.
- Spare main, original and in useable condition.
Three cylinder freshwater cooled BMW 50HP diesel aux.
Engine last serviced August 2016.
Engine located below cockpit sole and features a "v drive" system which allows space for the shower compartment between aft cabins.
Excellent engine access from cockpit sole, both aft cabins and shower compartment.
- Fuel 250L
- Water 600L
- Steering compass.
- ICOM VHF radio.
- Raymarine C120 chartplotter to Nav station.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Raymarine sailing instruments including, wind (requires transducer repair replacement), log and echosounder.
- Furuno radar.
- Pioneer FM radio.
- One manual and two electric bilge pumps.
- Cockpit life buoys.
- Dan Buoy.
- Four fire extinguishers.
- 8 Man liferaft (service due May 2017).
- 12 Volt electrics (3 Varta batteries).
- Pressurized HW from calorifier and immersion heater to galley, both heads and shower.
- Wallas Paraffin fired warm air cabin heating to saloon and forward cabin.
- 220 Volt shore power.
- 12 Volt battery charger.
Interior finished in pleasing elm veneered marine ply.
- Large storage area right forward accessed by deck hatch or door from fwd. head.
- Forward head and shower.
- Owners cabin just forward of mast. Double berth to starboard (c/w lee board). Vanity desk, small settee and lockers to port.
- Large saloon with dining table and settee to starboard.
- Nav. station to port side of saloon forward.
- "Peninsula" galley in aft port section of saloon.
- Aft head to starboard.
- Mirror image port and starboard aft cabins.
- Shower compartment between aft cabins.
Extremely generous galley with "peninsula" wrap round design making it excellent for food preparation at sea and passing food on deck.
- Plastimo three burner and oven gas stove.
- Two sinks with both fresh and salt water taps.
- Yamaha dinghy c/w 4HP Yamaha o/b.
- Tennamast cradle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.