- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 46,900
A beautiful racer-cruiser, originally built to handle the spirited conditions of San Francisco sailing. This one is already in paradise, on the shores of the Sea of Cortez in San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico. She comes fully equipped with all the electronics, mechanical and deck equipment you need.
**PRICE JUST REDUCED July, 14, 2016!!***
She has just had a fresh coat of bottom paint applied, and is ready to go. Recent survey available for review, upon request.
Contact Owner's Agent:
949-209-8699 or E-mail: MVelasco@marinersyachts.com
At Mariner's Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Inc. our motto is "Courteous Professionalism". Our commitment is to provide you, our client, with unparalleled professionalism in all areas of service...and to exceed your expectations! This is what has made Mariner's the oldest yacht brokerage company in Dana Point under the same management.
Please call ahead for an appointment so that we can provide you the best service possible...especially on the weekends.
151 Shipyard Way, Suite #3, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Phone (949) 723.6200 Fax (949) 723.6201
Dana Point Office:
34551 Casitas Place, Dana Point, CA 92629
Phone (949) 429.2628 Fax (949) 388.1800
Pompano Beach Office:
1395 South Ocean Blvd. #403, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Phone (954) 259.4853 Fax (954) 971.8173
San Carlos Office:
Phone (949) 209-8699
Like us on Facebook!
Join Our Mailing List » JOIN NOW For Email Marketing you can trust
Call Marisa's mobile anytime for an appointment to see this vessel. +521-622-855-9167
Please contact Marisa Velasco at 949-429-BOAT(2628)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 8 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15500 lbs
Ballast: 6300 lbs
Total Power: 32 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M-40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 32 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 1400 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Stainless steel (55 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (16 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Bright and airy design. Full forward is the guest stateroom with two hanging lockers, vanity seat, new LED lights and lots of storage.
Continuing aft is the main salon which has a convertible U-shaped dinette to port, which turns into a double bed. Starboard features another comfortable settee, forward of the navigation station. Aft and to starboard is the head with separate shower stall. New LED lights installed.
Galley is to port, across the navigation station and head.
The owner's stateroom is full aft to port of the companionway, and features a large double berth with custom mattress and even more storage. Ventilation from 4 ports and 2 fans. New LED lights. Just like the forward berth, it can be closed off for complete privacy.
Upholstery was upgraded in 2013. A large number of hatches provide great ventilation throughout.
Companionway is over the engine space.
The L-shaped galley is located to port of the companionway steps.
- REFRIGERATION/FREEZER: Adler Barbour Cold Machine (12vDC) (2007), with pump out
- STOVE: Seaward SS 3-burner with oven (LPG); new propane and solenoid switches 2010
- WATER HEATER: Force 10 SS 6 gallon (2007)
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H/C, manual freshwater and saltwater.
- Fresh and salt water foot pumps (2011)
- SINK: Double SS
- 5-gallon portable water tanks
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- HF RADIO-Ham/SSB: Icom I-M706, Pactor III modem and KISS ground system (2010)
- SSB TUNER: Automatic
- STEREO: Jensen Marine AM/FM/CD with power booster and cockpit speakers
- RADAR: Furuno 1721 24 mi. with alarm
- Radar reflector
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Datamarine
- VHF: (1) Uniden Solara DSC; (1) Handheld
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: TackTick T101 (2011)
- AUTOPILOT: Autohelm ST7000 (new control head in 2011)
- KNOT METER/LOG: Datamarine
- CHART PLOTTER: Furuno RP-110
- GPS: (1) Furuno GP-50 MkII; (1) Garmin ETrex
- COMPASS: Ritchie Globemaster
- BATTERIES: (4) Decka 8A31DT AGM (2013)
- TOTAL AMP HOURS: 400
- SMART REGULATOR: Balmar ARS-4
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Newmar
- SOLAR PANELS: (2) 80-watt Sharp and Siemens, (1) 10-watt trickle (2010)
- BATTERY MONITOR: Morning Star
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 50' 30-amp with case
- INVERTER: 1000 watt
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: all 12vDC LED and compact fluorescent fixtures by Taylor and Alpenglow
- BATTERY CHARGER: Newmar manual
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC and 120vAC
- OTHER: Extensive spares
SAILS & RIGGING
- SAILS: Main (2 reefs, 2009); Jib100%; Genoa 130% (2009); Storm Trysail (2006)
- OTHER SAILS: Spare 100% Jib and anchor riding sail
- TOTAL SAIL AREA: 709 sq ft.
- PRIMARY SAILMAKER: National Sail Supply
- BOOM VANG: Forespar hydraulic
- MAST: Aluminum, double spreader, keel-stepped
- STANDING RIGGING: SS Wire, most fittings replaced between 2008 and 2012
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Harken (rebuilt 2010)
- LINES LED AFT: Yes
- ROLLER FURLING: Harken
- BACKSTAY ADJUSTER: Navtec Series 7 Hydraulic (rebuilt in 2009)
- WINCHES: (2) Lewmar #43 2-spd ST; (2) Barient #32 ST; (1) Barient #24 ST, (3) Barient #21 ST
- BOOM BRAKE: Jib Easy (2008)
- OTHER: Separate storm trysail track (2010); new furling blocks and line 2011; new spare main halyard, extensive spares, sail repair kit.
- ANCHORS: (1) 33# Bruce with 150' HT chain and 150' line rode; (1) Fortress FX-23 with 30' chain and 300' line rode; (1) 35# Danforth; (1) 8# dinghy anchor
- ANCHOR DAVIT ROLLER: Single, SS
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lewmar H2G (12vDC) with remote (2009)
- BOW PULPIT: SS
- DINGHY & MOTOR: Achilles LSI-260 (2008); Johnson 6hp 4-stroke outboard (2007)
- LIGHTS: Deckmount nav; masthead tricolor; spreader, deck
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger (2009), bimini and side curtains (2006)
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: New in 2010
- SCREENS: Bug screens for ports
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: Double vinyl-clad SS wire on SS stanchions
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral non-skid
- TOE RAILS: FRP
- LADDER: Stern swim ladder
- GATES: (2) Port and Starboard
- OTHER: Sea anchor with tackle; barbecue grill; fenders (2011)
- PROPELLER: Fixed 3-blade bronze, new 1" SS Shaft with PSS Dripless Shaft Seal
- BILGE PUMPS: (1) Atwood T-1200 automatic and spare; (1) Whale Gusher manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Bronze (requires installation)
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: (4) Manual dry chemical, charged but not tagged
- FUEL FILTERS: (2)
- STEERING: Wheel, cable to quadrant
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: LPG and Diesel
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- TRANSMISSION: Hurth
- HEAD TYPE: Manual, direct discharge; rebuilt 2015
- HOLDING TANK: Manual pump out
- OTHER: Extensive engine spares inventory including fuel pump, starter, glow plugs and much much more.
- LIFE JACKETS: (4) Type III; (4) Type IV
- EPIRB: 406 mHz satellite
- LIFE SLING: Yes, with throw rope bag
- MOB POLE: Yes
- STROBE: (2) Personal
- JACK LINES: Yes
- USCG SAFETY PACKET: Flares
Owners' personal effects including tools, CDs, art work and clothing.
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
Other Boats from Mariners Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
National City, CA, United States
New Hans Christion 33 Cutter
Unknown, United States
46.6 Sport Fisher
Dana Point, CA, United States
55 Cockpit Motor Yacht
San Carlos, CA, United States
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
Dana Point, CA, United States