- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Poros, Greece
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 33,000 Tax Paid (US$ 36,445)
COLVIC 33, by Colvic Craft, professionally fitted out 1988. A lightly used example with a good inventory. Medium keel, teak laid deck. 35hp Yanmar 2006 (1500 hrs). Accom for posible 5/7 in 2 cabins & saloon. Realistically priced at €33,000
Trusted British Yacht Brokers, Established almost 40 years, permanent offices in Lefkas, Ionian Greece & Portsmouth, UK. We specialise in live aboard blue water cruisers. Experienced, Professional, Qualified All Brokers are Full Members of ABYA, we work to a code of practice with safe Clients bank Accounts and carry PI Insurance. As Agents for Allures Yachting we represent a blue water brand of cruiser, Aluminium hulls, GRP topsides and Lifting keels. Experience our Service we sell yachts nothing else. Call us for a chat 00 44 (0)1329 827053
Please contact at +30 2645 025 795
Mob +30 6938 784 617
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ian Anderson
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3HM35F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Fresh Water Tanks: (48)
Holding Tanks: (13)
Displacement: 6.5 tons
Total Power: 35hp
Fuel: 2 x 80 ltrs
GRP hull with teak overlaid decks
Semi long encapsulated keel
Hydraulic wheel steering
- Yanmar 3HM35F 35hp diesel engine- fresh water cooled. new 2006.
- 12 V DC, 220 V AC shore power.
- Inverter 300 W.
- 3 x 130 Ah domestic batteries AGM, 1 x 90 Ah engine battery.
- Solar panels 80 W with regulator.
- Switch mode charger.
- Sterling smart alternator regulator.
- Balmar 110 A alternator.
Rig & Sails
- Sloop rigged, s/s standing rigging, aluminium spars.
- Lucas slab reefed and fully battened mainsail,
- Lucas roller furling headsail,
- Lucas cruising chute with snuffer and telescopic spinnaker pole,
- Hood storm jib,
- Hood storm sail.
- 2 x Lewmar 30 and 2 x Lewmar 16 sheet winches,
- 2x Lewmar 30 and 1 x Lewmar 16 halyard winches.
- Tackle boomvang.
- Plastimo binnacle mounted compass.
- B&G Hunter echo sounder and log.
- Navman 7100 DSC VHF.
- Goldstra mono 32ml radar.
- Garmin 120 GPS.
- Full Mediterranean charts on HP laptop.
- Navtex Clipper and Weatherman.
- Autohelm wind speed and direction.
- Autopilot Raymarine SmartPilot ST6002.
- Paper charts of Medditeranean, complete coverage of Greece.
- Pilots Greece, Turkey and Cyprus, Adriatic, Italian Waters.
- Accom for 5/7 in 2 cabins and saloon.
- The owners en-suite cabin is aft with an athwart ships double berth.
- The en-suite heads has a toilet and washbasin
- Corridor leading fwd has a good sized pilot berth.
- The chart table is to port with the L shaped galley opposite. This has a good sized fridge and two ceramic sinks
- On the pt side of the saloon there is an L shaped settee and dining table. Opposite is a settee berth and a drinks cabinet built into the bulkhead
- The fwd heads is to port and has a shower, toilet and washbasin.
- The forepeak ahs two single berth or one double berth
- Wooden joinery throughout the accomdation and 6’2 headroom in the saloon.
- Plenty of storage in all parts
- Isotherm 12 V fridge.
- Taylor paraffin stove with 2 burners, oven and griill.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Vetus clock and barometer.
- LG radio CD player and Pioneer speakers.
- Hot water calorifer:
- engine heated and electric (220 V) immersion heater.
- Bruce 16 kg and CQR 16 kg bow anchors.
- 80 m 8 mm chain.
- Vetus lightweight anchor with Ancarolina.
- Quick electric windlass.
- Inflatable dinghy carried on davits.
- Yanmar Malta outboard 3hp.
- Navigation lights.
- 6 lifejackets.
- MOB equipment.
- Avco danbuoy.
- Grab Bag.
- Automatic foam extinguisher in engine compartment and 3 manual extinguishers in cabins.
- Fire blanket.
- Radar reflector. 1 manual and 1 electric bilge pump.
- No gas onboard.
Additional items: Pillows, covers, scatter cushions, cockpit cushions, warps, 9 fenders, day shapes, tools, buckets, 2x water hose, shore power cable with adaptors, sail repair kit, bosun’s chair, 3 boat hooks, anchor trip hook, fuel cans, 25 l water can, bug screens, 220 V fan heater, portable paraffin heater, torches and searchlights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Williams & Smithells Yacht Brokers
Greek Motor Sailer