- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Newcastle, NH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 84,000
ATSA MY BOY is one of the popular 33' Cape Dory "Downeast" Flybridge Cruiser, built in 1988. Her moderately deep vee underbody and hard chines allow for an excellent stable ride, offering 15 knots cruising speeds. ATSA MY BOY shows well. For all our avid sailors who feel the need to transition to power, this vessel should be at the top of your list. She is extremely well-built, comfortable for New England cruising for a couple with occasional guests, and is offered at a very attractive price. Please call us for your inspection and than you for your interest.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
ATSA MY BOY
Builder: Cape Dory Yachts, E. Taunton, MA
Designer: Clive Dent
LOA: 31 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Displacement: 13500 lbs
Total Power: 400 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: TAMD41A
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: TAMD41A
Engine Power: 200 HP
PRELIMINARY VESSEL DETAILS
- Hand laid up fiberglass hull; moderate vee underbody for a stable ride.
- Fiberglass over balsa-cored decks.
- White hull, original gelcoat, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Light gray decks.
- Teak exterior trim including cockpit coamings, finished with Bristol finish.
- Flybridge helm with hydraulic wheel steering; lower helm also.
- S/S bow and side rails back to cockpit for safe transit.
- Teak bow sprit with anchor roller.
- S/S handrails.
- Swim platform with transom door.
- S/S and teak ladder to flybridge.
- S/S opening ports with screens.
- Two opening Bomar hatches forward-one large, one forward over vee berths.
- One Garelick EEZ-IN and one Todd swivel seat on flybridge.
- 2016 dark blue flybridge cover.
- Full dark blue flybrige cover with new Isinglass 2017.
- Dark blue bimini 2017.
- Tinted flybridge Venturi windscreen.
- Short bench seat aft on flybridge.
Fuel: 265 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 100 gallons.
Holding: Approximately 30 gallons in poly tank with manual pump.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Twin Volvo 200 hp TAMD 41A diesels, FWC, with 2866 hours on port engine and 2825 hours on starboard engine (as reported on hour meter).
- 2013 Rebuilt both MS4A transmissions.
- 1 1/2" S/S shafts; props are three bladed.
- 3 Racor fuel filters (2 for engines; 1 for generator).
- Spur cutters on both shafts.
- 3 electric bilge pumps.
- Morse controls.
- Dockside pressure fresh water hookup.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering.
- Manual macerator pump and deck pump.
- Saltwater washdown in cockpit and bow.
- High water alarm.
- Tank tender gauge for fuel and water tanks and waste tank.
- Cruising speed: 15-16 knots @ 3000 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 18 knots @ 3800 RPM.
- 12V DC/110V AC systems.
- Northern Lights 5kw generator (serial # 6732-35436C) provides AC power (155 hours on meter).
- AC-DC distribution panel with circuit breakers.
- Amp meter; voltmeter.
- 2-55 amp alternators.
- House batteries - 5 Optima D34 AGM batteries.
- 30Â´ amp shore power.
- 50Â´ 30 amp shore power cord.
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater.
- 8 outlets.
- Xantrex True Charge 40 amp battery charger.
- 1000w inverter.
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers.
ACCOMMODATIONS: For 4, with her 12´ beam, the interior is spacious and comfortable with a full oiled teak interior. Excellent natural light and good ventilation is provided by 4 S/S opening ports, hatches with screens and five sliding windows in the salon. There are reading lamps and overhead dome lights throughout the interior.
Starting forward is the 6'6" vee berth with tan ultrasuede cuhions and a filler piece. In the forward bulkhead is an access door to the chain locker. A teak shelf is above the vee berth and below is bin-type stowage. Next aft is a hanging locker to starboard and bureau of drawers to port.
Aft to starboard is the enclosed head with a vanity with new beige Corian countertop, S/S sink and hot and cold pressure water, electric W. C., and a separate shower compartment with teak seat.
To port is the U-shaped "down" galley with white formica countertops, double S/S sink, Norcold 12V/110V refrigerator-freezer, Origo 4300E alcohol and electric cooktop stove, GE microwave, and abundant stowage. There is a teak parquet sole in the galley.
Up three steps is the main salon with an L-shaped settee with elegant ultrasuede vinyl cushions. The settee converts to a double berth with stowage under. There is a teak hi-lo dining table and a countertop forward for serving with mirrored wine glass cabinet. There is 6'4" headroom throughout. The teak and holly cabin sole is varnished and the lower helm station is forward, to starboard.
- 2015 Raymarine E97 GPS-Plotter-Fishfinder.
- Raymarine 48 VHF.
- Garmin 128 GPS.
- Raytheon R11 Rastarscan radar.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Ritchie 4" powerdamp compass with red card.
- 3 windshield wipers.
- ICOM M302 VHF.
- 2015 Raymarine P70R autopilot.
- Powerdamp compass, with blue card.
- Bennett trim tab controls.
- Fuel gauge.
- 12V outlets.
- Simpson Lawrence electric/manual anchor windlass with chain and rope capstans.
- 35 lb CQR Plow (off the boat).
- 40 lb Danforth with chain and rode.
- Teak anchor pulpit.
- Windshield cover, one piece, dark blue canvas.
- Swim platform.
- Transom door.
- Aluminum radar mast.
- 6 PFD's.
- Flare kit.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- 4 fenders; 4 docklines.
- Igloo and 2 folding chairs.
- Hawse pipe.
- Large S/S cleats.
- New Isinglass in flybridge enclosure - navy blue.
- 4" clock and barometer.
- Shower sump pump.
- Some engine spares.
COMMENTS: ATSA MY BOY is one of the popular 33' Cape Dory "Downeast" Flybridge Cruiser, built in 1988. Her moderately deep vee underbody and hard chines allow for an excellent stable ride, offering 15 knots cruising speeds. ATSA MY BOY shows well. For all our avid sailors who feel the need to transition to power, this vessel should be at the top of your list. She is extremely well-built, comfortable for New England cruising for a couple with occasional guests, and is offered at a very attractive price. Please call us for your inspection and than you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Georgetown, ME, United States
Cataumet, MA, United States
Blue Hill, ME, United States