|Fuel: 400 gallons||Water: 190 gallons||Holding: 70 gallons|
As you enter "Dos Pescadores" through the transome door, you will be amazed at the space available in the immense cockpit that includes a u-shaped bar with fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water, seating for ten, built-in ice box in the transom on the port side, and a large helm station to starboard. The entry below deck is forward to port, with three curved steps down to the salon. The control panel is conveniently located on the port entry, as is the entertainment center. Immediately to starboard is the u-shaped galley with a large counter for food preparation or casual dining. Just forward of the galley is a large couch with wonderful storage below. Opposite to port is a formal dining settee.
All the way forward is the master suite featuring a queen size berth and a private ensuite head with a large separate shower.
All the way aft is the guest stateroom, also with a private ensuite head and shower. With 15' of beam and 6'6" headroom, you won't believe the interior space and storage that this beautiful Yacht has to offer.
Make your appointment soon, as this vessel won't last long. We've priced her to sell quickly. Check comparable vessels and note this one is priced lower than our competion. Grab your sea bag and start your adventure today.
Assumable slip, available in beautiful San Diego, pending Marina Approval.
- Dinette seating for six.
- Breafast bar
- Large sofa,with slide out storage.
- Two zones of reverse cycle air and heat.
- LCD 32" flat panel TV with DVD/VCR. NEW
- Stereo System with 10 disc cd player.
- Speakers throughout vessel, including cockpit.
U-shaped galley on the starboard side of the vessel is open and spacious with a large countertop for casual dining or food preparation. Countertop can also be used as a breakfast bar and includes two stools. There is ample storage below counter for ship stores and pots and pans.
- Norcold 12V/110V refigerator with freezer.
- Princess glasstop two burner electric stove.
- Princess microwave oven.
- New 12 gallon water heater.
- Black and Decker space saver coffee maker.
- Deep round porcelain sink, with Moen fixture.
- Hot and cold pressure water with water filtration system.
Recent upgrades on the electronics will keep you on track and give you peace of mind in any conditions.
The large helm station will sit three in comfort and provides 360 degree visability.
- Ratheon Chart plotter with Fish finder.
- Raytheon color radar.
- Raytheon 112 GPS with Sea Talk Sensor.
- Benmar Autopilot.
- Five inch Ritchie compass.
- Standard VHF radio
Convenient and simplistic describes Reflection's electrical system. The main electrical panel is located in the companionway as you enter the salon and is easily accessed from the cockpit as well as the salon. All switches are marked clearly for immediate recognition.
- Three 8D battery banks.
- 8.5 KW WESTERBEKE GENSET (low hrs ).with sound shield.
- Electrical bonding system.
- Recent 50amp Mariner battery charger.
- Two 30' 50amp cords and connectors.
Deck and Hull
Modern in design, quality construction and overall dock appeal describes this fine Yacht. A molded swim platform and walk through transom gate lead to a huge cockpit which is delightful for entertaining.
- 45lb CQR plus backup 35lb danforth.
- Muir electric windless, with two control stations and back up winch handle for manual application, 300' chain.
- Full cockpit enclosure.
- Radar Arch.
- Seatech TV antenna.
- Bow pulpit with bow roller.
- Seven opening portlights and four hatches.
- Molded swim platform, and transom door.
- Molded into the transom to port is a built-in large ice box, with drain.
- Two molded settees for seating with storage below.
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
The twin Cat's are barely broken in with only 954 hrs on the port engine and 953 on the starboard side. With a cold start, they fire right up and show no signs of smoking, purring like very large Kittens.
Find out why Yachtsmen love Cat's.
- Twin 375hp Caterpillars. (3208)
- Engine Synchronizer, with slave control.
- FiQuench Fire control system.
- Hobbs meters.
- Three Racor fuel filters with manifold control.
- Engine room lights.
- Recent Westerbeke 8.5 KW Generator. (Very Low hrs)
- Fresh water cooling system.(all 3 units)
- Complete sound insulation of engine room.
- Convienient fuel shut off valve.
Heads & Staterooms
Master Stateroom is forward and features a queen size berth with two pullout drawers below. There are two hanging lockers lined with cedar, and a Sony VCR. A large hatch provides ample ventilation.
The Guest Stateroom is aft with a double berth with drawers below, and a hanging locker with sliding door.
Both staterooms have ensuite heads, with separate large stall showers.
Total privacy is assured.
- Master ensuite head features a large sink, vanity, a par electric head, and separate glass door shower compartment.
- 70 gallon holding tank.
- Recent Guest ensuite head, features a sink, vanity, and Par electric head and a separate stall shower enclosure.
- Shares holding tank.
This beautiful Californian Veinitti has been well cared for and has had terrific maintenance records. With 15' of beam and 6'6" headroom below, and ample cockpit for entertaining, you owe it to yourself to come and have a look. The use of mirrors below deck really draws in the light, and makes this Yacht show very well and bright.
Westerbeke Genset 8.5 kw (4 yrs)
Flo Scans (4 yrs)
Recent Tackle Center
New GPS Radio
New 32" Flat Screen Panel TV
Recent Bait System, Out Riggers and 14 Stainless Steel Rod Holders
Upgraded Stern Rail
New Electric Heads
Upgrades & Owner's Comments 2015:
Please note that since our last equipment listing we have added the following: New canvas and windows $2,800.00
3 new 8D batteries $1.800.00---Old GPS non op so we bought a New Garmin GPS (installed) with side vu scan, sonar depth and temp still in the box new.( can't install until the boat is hauled out.) $1,300.00 . We will install a new battery charger our next time down to the boat. $350.00-- New Norcold refrig/freezer.-$1.250.00 Engines and trans serviced last May $1,800.00.