- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Milford, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 72,900
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER HAS JUST LOWERED THE PRICE BY $8,000 - NOW OFFERED AT $64,900 !!! One of C&C’s most successful designs the late model C&C 41 brings high-performance characteristics with her proven race-winning hull design and the luxury of an impressive aft cabin.
This second owner 41, “WINE KNOT”, has been well maintained and continually upgraded.She has new electronics ('15), new interior cushion/fabric ('15) new dodger & bimini ('15). This is a very nice boat and only on the market as the owner has moving up to a larger boat. NOTE: This C&C 41 has never been raced by her first or second owner! For full details please see the full specs. Thank you for your time and consideration.
For any questions or to make arrangements to get on board, please call Bill Kolkmeyer at 203-878-6373 x 3.
Please contact Bill Kolkmeyer at 203-878-6373 ext 1
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Rob Ball
LOA: 40 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 33 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 10 in
Displacement: 17500 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar Diesel
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 3HM35F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
LOA: 40'9" LWI: 33'4"
Beam: 12'11" Draft: 7'10"
Displacement: 17,500 lbs. Ballast: 8,000 lbs
Total Power: 35
Fresh Water: 60 gals (in 2 tanks)
Starting forward you will find a full width v-berth(6'6") with insert.There are shelves outboard a bureau with drawers and an overhead hatch. Moving aft through the privacy door you will find a hanging locker to port with a fully enclosed head with H&C prssure water, shower, marine toilet and a sink w/vanity. Continuing aft you enter the main salon which features a u-shaped settee/dinnette (converts to double berth) with a drop leaf centerline table with a pilot berth over and outboard. Opposite to port is a second settee with storage sheleves and entertainment center above and outboard. Aft of the port settee you will find a well laid out navigators station with opening chart table,storage with drawers and binse and electrical panel. Opposite to starboard is the Galey. The companiomway steps are on the centerline and the entrance to the private double aft cabin is just to port with a hanging locker and 7' berth. There is a varnished teak and holly sole throughtout,oiled teak bulkheads with the trim varnished and teak overhead handrails.
- Princess-gimballed three burner SS propane stove w/oven
- Double deep SS sink w/seacock and floating lockers above
- Large ice box w.double insulated lid, internal shelf and wire basket tray
- Pantry beside Ice box
- Compact 500 Microwave oven
- Hot & Cold pressure water system w/110 volt & engine heating
- Four large overhead cupboards and four drawers
- Under counter storage with plastic garbage bin
- Plexiglass dish fiddles on counter top
- Moulded full height head & shower stall compartment
- Faucet with hot and cold pressurized water
- Shower head, teak floor grate and electric sump pump
- Integral sink with drain to seacock
- Marine toilet with holding tank and deck pump-out, seawater intake with seacock
- Laundry bin, overhead lockers, handrail, soapdish, roll paper dispencer, towell rack, two mirrors and under counter storage
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch GPS/Radar New '15
- B&G Hydra 330 Sailing Instruments:depth, wind D&S, knot meter
- Raymarine Autopilot New '15
- 110 volt shore power system including 50' shore cord
- Main electrical breaker, all wiring color-coded in harness, and voltmeter
- 2 battery batteries in boxes with wiring
- Circuit breaker distribution panel w/16 switches
- Combination foredeck floddlight/steaming light
- Exterior lights: running lights w/high intensity stern light and masthead light
- Interior Lights: recessed flourescent lighting in main cabin and galley, reading lights throughout, dome lights and courtesy footlights
- Standard Horizon Maxi VHF
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/4 speakers
Hull , Deck , Keel & Rudder
HULL: Single unit moulded balsa cored tri-axial fiberglass laminate with isophthalic NPG gelcoat and skinning resin and split moulded boot stripe. Aristo Blue Awlgrip Topsides with white cove stripe and white tripple boot stripe '04.
DECK: Single unit moulded fiberglass, alternate layers hand-laid-up mat and roving, balsa cored, unidirectional glass in highly stressed areas, dual texture non-skid surface, aluminum and plywood hardware backing, 2 cockpit drains with seacocks.
KELL/BALLAST: Deep fin keel - cast lead/antimony external ballast fixed to hull with SS bolts. 7980 lbs. - Draft 7'10"
RUDDER: Moulded fiberglass with pressurized foam core. Internal webbing is welded to SS shaft.
Mast, Boom , Rigging & Sails
MAST: '04 White polyurethane coated, aluminum alloy extrusion, spinnaker pole track, mainsail luff track with new '09 Strong Track installed, double spreaders, internal wiring conduit w/vhf cable, 4 halyard exits, topping lift exit and masthead light. Hydraulic backstay.
BOOM: White polyurethane coated aluminum alloy extrusion, integral mainsail groove, internal reefing. outhaul car, welded gooseneck and end fitting, solid vang and mainsheet bails.
STANDING RIGGING: Navtect SS rod rigging and turnbuckles '04
COMPLETE SPINNAKER GEAR including Carbon Fiber Pole
SAILS: Main Sail: Quantum Fusion X Full Batten (2009) - Sail Cover. Dutchman Flaking System
Genoa: 150% Quantum Fusion X for roller furler w/foam luff pad and UV protection. Brand ( 2009)
Asym. Cruising Spinnaker (2009) lightly used
Deck Hardware and Winches
- # 22 ST Barient Mainsheet winch
- Four #24 Barient Coach Roof Winches
- Two #32 ST Barient Primary/Spinnaker Winches
- Two #28 Barient cockpit wincehs
- Four Tripple Line Organizers
- Four Tripple Line Stoppers
- Stenhead casting w/integral mooring chocks, headstay chainplate and genoa tack shackles fittings and rode roller
- 2 bow mooring cleats and 2 stern mooring cleats
- Welded double SS bow pulpit and stern pulpit
- SS upper & lower lifelines ('04) with gates port & starboard
- Midstay track & roller bearing car with tackle and cleat
- Anchor locker with hinged lid, lockable latch and drain
- Anodized aluminum chainplates w/ welded cover plates
- Harken Mainsheet traveller w/roller bearing car and crosshaul tackle installed on the bridgedeck
- Harken Unit 2 Roller Furling
- Raised helmsmen saet
- Manual Bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Teak handrails on coach roof
- Cast aluminum-framed tinted plexiglass forward hatch recessed into deck, mid-deck hatch, head hatch and sliding companionway hatch w/sprayhood
- Opening port in afy cabin
- Four fixed ports bonded into cabin sides ('04)
Prospective Purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing that are NOT SPECIFCALLY noted or described on this listing sheet are NOT INCLUDED as part of the sale and or asking price.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.