- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Braintree, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,500
Sleeps seven in two cabins and main salon. Two heads; galley equipped with refrigeration, 3-burner propane stove, pressure hot and cold water. Electronics include Datamarine Link 5000, VHF, KVH "Sail Comp" with dual bulkhead read outs, Raytheon radar and Loran. Seven sails include full spinnaker gear and Harken roller furling. Rigged for short handed sailing or club racing.
This is the ideal yacht for two couples or a family with children. Forward and aft Staterooms with full heads and showers provide maximum privacy.
Please contact at 781-631-4910
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
LWL: 35 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Total Power: 44
Fresh Water: 100
Large, private, guest cabin forward with 6'6" v-berth that converts to a double berth. There is a hanging locker, cupboard, and drawers for storage, teak ceilings and a teak/holly cabin sole. A private, ensuite head features a teak floor grate, laundry bin, towel rack, vanity with mirror and molded sink, hot/cold pressure water system with mixing valve and shower, overhead locker, and marine head system.
In the main cabin there are two, opposing, contoured settees with storage behind as well as cabinetry and an entertainment center. There is a fixed, centerline dining table that features two, folding leaves as well as bottle storage. The starboard settee coverts to a large double berth. There are teak ceilings throughout the cabin and the sole is teak/holly.
There is a large, L-shaped galley with three, overhead storage lockers and additional "floating" locker over the sinks, huge icebox with double opening lids, undercounter storage, trash basket and dual stainless steel sinks with hot/cold pressure water system and mixing valve.
Forward-facing nav station opposite to port with large chart table, area for built-in electronics, ample storage and easy access to the 12v. and 110v. circuit breaker panels.
The master cabin is aft and features a 6'6" x 5', centerline, double berth. There is a mirrored vanity, cedar hanging locker, as well as shelves and drawers. The cabin sole is teak/holly and there are teak ceilings throughout. There is an additional ensuite head with teak floor grate, vanity with molded sink, hot/cold pressure water system with mixing valve and shower. This head has access from the main cabin as well as the aft cabin.
- Hot/cold pressure water system
- "Norcold" refrigerator/freezer system
- 3-burner propane stove with oven
Electronics and Navigation Gear
- Autohelm auto pilot with dual controls
- KVH "Sail Comp" electronic compass with dual bulkhead-mounted readouts
- Raytheon 580 loran
- Ritchie 6" pedestal steering compass
- Raytheon R20 XX radar w/"Questus" backstay mount
- Datamarine "Link system" speed and distance log
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Datamarine "Link System" depth sounder
- Datamarine "Link System" AWI & wind speed indicator
- House battery bank includes 3 "gel cell" batteries
- engine start battery bank includes 1 "lead-acid" battery
- 2 engine alternators - 1 for house bank - 1 for engine battery
- alternators have cross-switching and isolating capabilities
- 110 volt shore power system w/cord.
Sails and Rigging
- Dacron full batten mainsail w/3 reef points
- 135% dacron genoa
- special "storm" staysail hanked on to inner forestay w/"Snuffer"
- 150% "Mylar" genoa w/turtle
- 120% dacron genoa
- .75 oz. nylon spinnaker w/"Snuffer
- .75 oz spinnaker staysail
- Cockpit mainsheet traveler
- Harken #2 roller furling
- Navtec rod rigging
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster with integral cockpit panel
- Double spreader, aluminum spar with removable running backstays
- Custom inner forestay w/quick release
- Adjustable babystay
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Fiberglass construction with sandwich core.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpit
- Side stanchions with double lifelines
- Fenders and docklines
- 2 anchors
- Stern dingy davits
- PFD's and misc. safety gear
- "Questus" gimballed radar antenna mount on backstay
- Permanent preventers.
- Engine temperature alarm
- Fire control system
- Stove fuel shut-off valve
- Edson wheel steering
- Automatic and manual bilge pump(s)
- Engine fuel shut-off valve
- Raw water sea strainers
- Fuel filters
THIS IS A PRELIMINARY LISTING ONLY. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sailboats Northeast
Marblehead, MA, United States
South Shore, MA, United States
X Yachts Imx 40
Marblehead, MA, United States
Boston, MA, United States
Carroll Marine Frers
Pocasset, MA, United States
Mattapoisett, MA, United States