- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 38,000 (US$ 30,256)
- This is a lot of boat for the dollar.
- Great all around design offering good performance and excellent stability.
- This particular model has an enviable race record including: a PHRF Class win in the Marblehead to Halifax Race 2001; winner of the Premier Class Association Season Championship in 2003, 2004, 2006 & 2010 (Nova Scotia's top circuit); second in class in the 2010 Route Halifax Saint Pierre, and many of her local club series. In all a winning yacht!
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact John A Roy at 1-902-455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Third Wave
LOA: 39 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 7 in
LWL: 31 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 10 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Ballast: 7400 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M35
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Design & Construction
- Designed by Rob Ball of C&C Yachts.
- IMS hull form with no hard edges.
- Hull is made with kevlar/fiberglass hybrid laminate and 1" balsa core, deck is also balsa core and glass.
- Deep lead keel elliptical in shape and large elliptical rudder offering excellent control in all conditions.
- MAIN SALON:
- Straight settees to port and starboard with pilot berths outboard.
- Centerline fold-up table is currently in storage.
- Large queen size berth that uses the complete aft portion of the boat.
- Two pipe cots aft to port and starboard.
- Cubby holes for storage.
- Custom Nav station is the top of the ice box and includes outboard document Nav Pubs and equipment manuals stowage and the Nav and Comms instrument panel which is no longer in standard aft cabin position.
- Teak on marine ply interior with a teak and holly sole.
- Built-in sky light in main salon, overhead hatch forward & opening port at centerline aft.
- Gimballed two burner propane stove with oven.
- Double deep fiberglass sink with manual water.
- Large ice box.
- Ample dry storage outboard along hull.
- FORWARD CABIN:
- Large removable V-berth.
- Plenty of storage space beneath berth.
- Located forward to port.
- Marine toilet with overboard discharge.
- Vanity and sink with manual water.
- Hanging locker to starboard.
- Cabinets and cubby holes for storage.
- Pedestal wheel steering with 54" wheel and brake and guard.
- Open transom with mainsheet to Harken traveller in cockpit.
- Adjustable Harken genoa tracks and custom inboard genoa tracks on the coamings.
- All winches are Barbarosa: three speed self tailers for genoas; 4 two speed self tailers for halyards and spinnaker sheets.
- 3 winch handles.
- Offshore triple spreader aluminum mast with aluminum boom featuring a custom integral fine tune.
- Spinnaker gear including track on mast, aluminum pole, 2 spinnaker halyards, sheets, guys, guy and sheet blocks.
- Adjustable babystay on cabin top.
- GPS Standard Horizon CPF 180i (2010) mounted in cockpit.
- Nexus Fluxgate compass integrated into system through a server (2010).
- Nexus system with 4 multi-repeaters. Data available for each unit includes: speedometer, wind speed, wind angle, VMG, GPS data, depth and compass.
- Depthsounder is integral part of nexus system.
- Hand held VHF.
- Masthead tri-light.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Three marine Gel batteries with selector switch.
- Doyle Kevlar Mainsail (2013) -
- North 3DL Mainsail (2007).
- North 3DL Mainsail (2001).
- North Dacron Delivery Mainsail (full batten).
- North Kevlar Mainsail with IMS battens (1994).
- UK/Victory #1 genoa (2004).
- North #1 genoa (2007).
- North #1 Kevlar Mylar light genoa (1988).
- UK/Victory #2 genoa (2005).
- UK/Victory #3 (2009).
- North Kevlar #4.
- North Asymetrical Spinnaker (2006).
- UK/Victory 1.5 oz Symetrical (2007).
- UK/Victory .75 oz. Symetrical (2006).
- Blue Mainsail cover.
- Diesel Universal M35 freshwater cooled.
- Balmar 80 amp alternator and regulator.
- Marine muffler.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Gori 2-blade folding prop on a 1 1/8" stainless steel prop shaft.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Automatic electric bilge pump.
- 2 Manual bilge pumps.
- Lee cloths for all berths.
- ISAF ORC Category 2 compliant
- Man overboard pole in custom tube in transom.
- Emergency tiller.
- An opportunity to own a proven design that is right here in Atlantic Canada.
- The Third Wave has won numerous in-shore and off-shore races.
- Lying in Halifax and ready to be viewed!
- Current IRC Certificate (2010).
- New steel cradle (2009).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Shediac, NB, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Dartmouth, MA, United States
Lewis Port, NS, Canada