- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 98,000 (US$ 104,292)
Atlantic 61 maintained in good condition. One owner since new. VAT not paid. Last dry dock in April 2012. Anti osmosis treatment in 2011. New mattresses and upholstery in 2008.
For more information and photographs, please visit our web site at www.yachtsgreece.com, under SALES/ SAILING YACHTS/ ref: SY/2358
Please contact Nikos O. Papadakis at +30 (0)210 983 63 12
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Model : ATLANTIC 61
- LOA : 61ft
- L.W.L. : 16.72 m.
- Beam : 5.00 m.
- Draft : 2.80 m
- Displacement :28 tons approx ,
- Keel weight : approx.. 9 tons (in lead)
- Year Built : 1988 Greece, by Atlantic Yachts S.A.
- Material : G.R.P.
- Engine : BMC x 120 hp (Fresh water cooled) engine driving a fixed 3 blade propeller
- Speed cruising : 7 knots
- Generator : Westerbecke 6 kva,
- Batteries : x 6 all of 12 V (engine & generator batteries of 2009, rest 4 of 2012)
- Bilge Pumps : Electric
- Windlass : Electric - 1,500 w - Lofrans
- Sails : Roller Genoa. roller staysail, slab Main sail all in good condition
- Genoa & staysail of 2009, Main sail of 2012.
- New forestay in 2012, rest of rigging original
- Interior type wood : Marine plywood with teak at places
- Teak deck (of 2003 of 12 mm)
- Air conditioning – only cooling with outlets only in salon (of 2002)
- Main Features: Sloop, center cockpit, sword fin keel, semi-balanced rudder, keel stepped mast
- Cabins : 4 + one skipper’s cabins forward accessed only from deck with 2 berths & own heads
- one second crew cabin aft at stern also accessed from deck with single berth (no wc)
- W.c’s : 4
- Passengers protocol / Berths : 12 / 12
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Nikos O. Papadakis International Yachts Sales & Charters
Atlantic 650 Lux