- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- South Freeport, ME
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 110,000
The Seller will pay for the haul out and decommissioning for any contracts prior to haulout for the 2016 boating season.
This Jarvis Newman 30 finished by Wilbur Yachts enjoyed an extensive recent re-fit in the re-finishing of every surface inside and out. Bottom was stripped and 3 barrier coats and 2 finish coats in 2015. She was Awlgripped from the boot-top to the flying bridge, bow thruster was installed and virtually every system was gone through and upgraded. Most recently she recieved a re-power with a re-manned Yanmar 315 along with several other upgrades. She is in exceptional condition throughout. The listing broker has run this yacht some years ago; she has excellent sea keeping ability and a pleasant running angle.
"A Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Past President of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, Bill holds an Unlimited Master Mariner's License and has over 40 years experience in marine fields. Bill has been a broker with ECYS since 1998.".
Please contact Bill Full, CPYB at 207-846-4545
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Displacement: 10500 lbs
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 315
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 475
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 315 HP
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Finished "Herreshoff Style" with white bulkheads and varnished teak trim, this galley down layout sleeps four people, two in the salon on inserted pull-outs and two in the large queen stateroom. The varnished teak and holly sole and all joiner work are to the highest standards set by Lee Wilbur. Reading lamps are found at both berths and the settee; dome style overhead lamps are found throughout. Four opening ports, one large hatch along with a number of the salon windows that open provide an abundance of natural light and ventilation. Headroom is 6'-3 1/2" on centerline in the wheelhouse and 5'-10 1/2" on c/l below. both the V-berth and th settee in the Salon are 6'-6" in length.
The Hull is lined with teak ceilings over and there are lockers with shelves under. There is also a small hanging locker and three drawers.
On Starboard is an enclosed Head, ensuite shower, a vanity with s/s sink and hot & cold pressure water. There is good stowage and counter space. New W.C. waste tanks and electric macerator pump 2010. New hoses run throughout in 2015.
Opposite the head is the Galley. (See below)
The Salon is up two steps. A settee to port makes into a double berth. A teak & holly table folds down from the bulkhead for dining. The helm station is to starboard with a deluxe folding pompanette seat. The door in the aft starboard corner provides access to/from the cockpit. There are three large slider windows in the wheelhouse/salon. There are a total of eight large windows.
- Salon/main cabin, all varnished surfaces "hard sanded" and given 2-3 coats of fresh varnish 2015
- Bus heater added 2015 (hot water heating loop off engine with 12 volt distribution fan)
- DC fans in salon and galley
- Curtains & tracks for all windows/ports
- (2) Poly-Planar multi-zone audio system w/CD, XM, intercom and Bose speakers in Salon, Cockpit and Bridge (with remote control) 2009
- Solar exhaust fan on fwd. hatch
UPPER AND LOWER HELM STATIONS
- Full engine instrumentation
- Remote Uniden #525 VHF with DSC
- 12 Volt Horn, SS Bell
- GHP10 Autopilot integrated with Heading Sensor (2010)
- Garmin Satellite Weather & XM (2009)
- Garmin Sounder (depth, water temp, speed) (2010)
- Uniden VHF 525 (2007)
- (2) Garmin 4212 12" Chartplotter multifunction display (upper and lower helm) with wifi remote (2010)
- Garmin 18HD 4 Kilowatt integrated radar (chartplotter overlay) (2010)
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- (3) Vetus RWS S.S. windshield wipers (2011)
- Vetus Bow Thruster & (2) controls (2009)
- Maxwell 12 volt Windlass
- Mirax Fuel Gauge
Wired for 12 volt and 110 volt service. As part of her 2014-2105 overhaul all older wiring was removed and all new wiring from the engine to batteries and thence to the electrical panel was renewed including new bus bars.
12 Volt DC
- Distribution panel with breakers
- New Balmar 110 amp 3 stage alternator 2014
- Ship's service (3) 31 250 amp hr. ea 2104 house/inverter
- 1 8D AGM reserve battery 2104
- 2 Fwd Aux. Batteries windlass & thruster (2009)
110 Volt AC
- 30 amp 50' shore power cord
- Volt & Amp Meter
- Distribution Panel with breakers
- 40 amp Battery Charger 2015
- 1000 watt inverter 2015
- SVS Battery Bank Charge Indicator System
- Water Heater (also engine supplied)
- (6) 110 Volt AC Outlets
The Galley features a New 2010 refrigerator/freezer, propane stove with new valves and lines propane solenoid with alarm. There is good stowage with racks for dishes and glasses and ample counter space for a downeast styled vessel of this size with single basin stainless sink with H&C water. New Bus Heater added in 2015.
The Yanmar diesel engine showing 475 hours at time of listing in September 2016 is a complete re-manned engine installed in 2014, the water pump, belts, impellers, new turbo, new starter motor, thermostats and hoses were all replaced. Total engine update and reset. (Runs very well) 15-16 knot avg cruise and 20+ knot top speed. The running gear etc. has also recently been overhauled. The engine turns a new 4 blade fixed 22 X 19 Nibral propeller on a 1.5" new SS Aquamet shaft through a Borg Warner Velevet Drive V-drive 2.5:1 gear.
- Vetus bow thruster (2009)
- Maxwell vertical anchor windlass with foot switch
- all new fuel lines 2014
- (6) gallon hot water heater 110 Volt AC and engine heated
- Fresh water 40 gallons
- New additional 34 gal saddle tank with new fuel lines 2014
- Racor 75/500 MAX dual turbine fuel filters
- Automatic bilge pumps (3)
- Emergency engine driven bilge pump 2014
- Engine driven bus heater 2015
- Surflo portable water pump
- Spur cutter on shaft
- Macerator/chlorinator 20 Gal. holding tank
- Fresh water wash down in cockpit
- All new waste system hoses 2015
- Both helm pumps re-built 2015 and general sterring system overhaul
- New Nautilus satinless steel rudder 2015
- New Balmar Alternator
The solid fiberglass Newman 30’ hull has a great reputation as a good sea boat with pleasing lines. Her mechanical and extensive 2010 - 2015 systems refit will provide her new Owner with many years of trouble free ownership. She is a very well equipped, beautifully finished down east style flybridge cruiser that had the entire exterior Awlgripped with (3) coats Oyster White non-skid on decks and Flag Blue on the hull. All hardware including hatches and new Diamond Sea Glaze windows are re-bedded. Both helm stations have been rebuilt. The cushions, bimini top and sun covers (all bright-work covers) re-covered in Sunbrella and new cushions. Fresh varnish work complete on interior and exterior.
In 2015 her bottom was stripped to the gel coat, sanded and given 3 coats of barrier coat and then 2 layers of ablative anti-fouling, maintinaed at app. a 2 coat thickness in 2016.
This office has been fortunate to have represented this vessel on three prior occasions and the listing broker has 8-10 hours of experience running her as a result. She is a nice running downeast styled yacht that handles well and is remarkably nicely finished.
- Salt water washdown in cockpit added 2015
- Engine space bilges cleaned out and painted during re-power 2014
- Electric anchor windlass
- 40 lb. Rocna anchor with chain and rode
- 22H Danforth with chain and rode
- (2) fire extinguishers
- (4) fenders
- (4) docklines
- New davits
- (4) life jackets
- (2) PWR
- Full canvas (cockpit, RB, Pads)
- Bimini PB (2010)
- New large deck box in cockpit 2015
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.