Sun Cat is a 2 stateroom, 2 head, classic sundeck motoryacht with fuel efficient, naturally aspirated 210 hp CAT main engines. Sun Cat is unique in that both staterooms offer unique ensuite separate head and shower. She is a Great Loop veteran and ready for her next cruise. Price reduced!
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a licensed and bonded yacht brokerage based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and new yacht construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com
Please contact Curtis Stokes at (954) 684-0218
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 25500 lbs Dry Load
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
41' Symbol Overview
Sun Cat is a 2 stateroom, 2 head, classic sundeck motoryacht with fuel efficient, naturally aspirated 210 hp CAT main engines. Sun Cat is unique in that both staterooms offer unique ensuite separate head and shower. She is a Great Loop veteran and is ready for her next cruise. Price reduced!
41' Symbol Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the sliding glass door from the sundeck, you step down a few steps and find lounge chairs to starboard, sleeper sofa to port and entertainment center starboard forward. The steps to the full beam master stateroom are aft and forward you will step down a few steps into the galley to port and dinette to starboard. The guest stateroom is forward. There is teak parquet flooring throughout.
41' Symbol Accommodations
Sun Cat offers a full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite separate head and shower and a guest stateroom forward also offering a unique ensuite separate head and shower.
41' Symbol Salon
Sun Cat's large salon offers a liquor cabinet starboard aft, lounge chairs to starboard, entertainment cabinet starboard forward, sleeper sofa to port, teak parquet sole and large, opening side windows.
41' Symbol Galley
Sun Cat offers a large galley down layout, but the galley is quite open to the salon.
- Double stainless steel sink
- Princess 3-burner cooktop and stove (2006)
- Hamilton Beach Microwave oven (2012)
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- GE 115vac refrigerator/freezer (2010)
- Magma stainless steel grill on sundeck
41' Symbol Dining
Dining is available at the dinette across from the galley.
41' Symbol Master Stateroom
The master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, transom hatch, side windows, hanging lockers, storage cabinets, reading lights, fans and teak parquet sole. There is a separate head and shower also.
41' Symbol Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a double size berth to port, vanity/desk to starboard, shelves, 2 portlights and overhead deck hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation, storage cabinets and separate shower to port and head to starboard.
41' Symbol Flybridge
The flybridge offers a full helm console forward, L-shaped seating to starboard, a benchseat to port, Stidd helmseat, hardtop with full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid decks, Coleman air conditioning unit in hardtop and molded-in steps down to the sundeck.
41' Symbol Sundeck
Sun Cat's large sundeck is fully enclosed with a hardtop and Eisenglass and offers non-skid decks, wicker furniture, cabinetry forward and wing doors on each side to both side decks. There is a door aft to the ladder down to the swimplatform.
41' Symbol Audio/Visual Equipment
- Samsung TV in salon
- Zenith XBV342 DVD/VCR/MP3 player in salon
- Magnavox SDTV tuner in salon
- Radioshack speakers in salon
- Audiovox Sirius satellite radio on flybridge
- Dual MXDM66 AM/FM/CD stereo in salon and on flybridge
- Dual exterior speakers on flybridge
41' Symbol Electronics
- Furuno Radar through Navnet chart plotter on flybridge (No GPS antenna or chart chips on Navnet)
- Danforth magnetic compass on flybridge
- Garmin GPSMap 441s chart plotter on flybridge
- Furuno LS-8000 LCD Color Sounder on flybridge
- Navico autopilot on flybridge
- Navico autopilot remote in salon
- Furuno GPS Navigator on flybridge
- Raymarine ST40 depth sounder on flybridge
- Standard Horizon Nova + VHF on flybridge
- Standard Horizon Ram Mic VHF in salon
- Rudder angle indicator on flybridge
41' Symbol Electrical System
- Kohler 8.5kW 8.5EFOZ generator with 1494 hours
- Xantrex TrueCharge 40 amp battery charger
- Xantrex 1500 watt inverter
- Heart Interface battery monitor
- 2 X 30 amp 50' shore power chords
41' Symbol Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 210 hp 3208 main engines
- Twin-Disc gearboxes
- Racor fuel filters
- Seaward 11 gallon stainless steel water heater
- Flojet 35 psi fresh water washdown pressure system pump
- Saniguard holding tank vent system
- Blackwater system replaced in 2002
- Marine Air Systems air conditioning system
- Morse engine controls
- Bennett trim tabs
Recent oil analysis reports available.
41' Symbol Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass (2006)
- 44lb Delta anchor
- 35lb Danforth anchor
- 25lb Northill anchor
- 200' 5/16" anchor chain and 200' 9/32" nylon rode
- 100' spare nylon anchor rode
- 60' spare anchor chain
- 2 X foredeck deck storage boxes
- Stainless steel bow rail and deck hardware
- Textalene window covers
- Transom hot/cold water shower
41' Symbol Tender
- 2008 11' Brig RIB
- 2004 2-stroke 15hp Mercury outboard
- Tender davit
41' Symbol Safety and Fire Protection
- Rule bilge pumps
- Jabsco search light
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector in salon
41' Symbol Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Framed photo above dinette
41' Symbol Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: 954-684-0218