- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pittsburg, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,900
JUST REDUCED TO $89,900 BY MOTIVATED SELLER!!!!
"Breath-Easy" is a beautiful example of this timeless Ed Monk design trunk cabin trawler, built by OverSeas Yachts.
She is in, absolutely, outstanding condition having been stored in a covered slip on California's mid Delta. Her knowledgeable owners, of 28 years, have given the type of care rarely shown for this vintage of vessel. Notable is the lack of any water damage, as is so often seen in this vintage import trawlers. Her exterior finish is remarkable, including her brightwork.
Her interior is beautiful, down to her glossy teak and holly cabin sole.
She is a rare offering and will, undoubtedly, be snapped up in today's hot market.
Shown by appointment only, as she is located over an hour from our office.
Please contact Marc Bay at 209-469-4600
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 19 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 21500 lbs
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3208 NA
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2030
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 210 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (320 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Accommodations & Layout
She is a traditional tri-cabin layout. Board via side decks or use swim platform and up steps to wide walk arounds and up to flybridge via built-in steps or use owner's custom built steps that fit over built-ins for easier access to sun deck then up a few more steps to spacious, fully enclosed, bridge.
Enter cabin via sliding salon doors to port side forward convertible dinette, starboard side forward lower helm and starboard side aft galley; forward and down to VIP stateroom with double berth, settee and private head.
Aft and down to master stateroom with queen walk around berth (featuring a Select Comfort mattress), tons of storage and hanging lockers and private head.
- AC one Station
- Storage under settee and within galley storage area
- Teak and Holly Flooring through out boat
- Removable carpet through out
- Summit 110 volt Refrigerator new 2013
- 3 Burner/Oven Propane
- Dock side water pressure inlet
- Water Heater 10 gal (New in 2010)
- Fresh water pump (New in 2010)
- Fresh water pressure accumulator with Filter
- Ample counter and storage space
Electronics & Navigation
- Radar (Raytheon) 24 mile
- Raytheon GPS
- Raytheon Plotter
- C-10 Auto Pilot
- Auto Pilot Auto Track
- Compass (2)
- Signet PC1000, water temp, speed through water, depth, fish finder
- Loud Hailer (Horizon)
- VHF Radio (Horizon)
- Ships Clock and Barometer
- AM/FM Radio, CD Player 60 Watt Amp
- Vizio TV
- Shakespeare TV Antenna, non directional
- Complete Summer Canvas, with storage bags and covers
- Complete Winter Canvas, with storage bags and covers
- Cap Rail Covers
- Hand Rail Covers
- Cushions on Seats at Upper Helm
- Upper Station Cushion replaced in April 2015
- Window Covers, both for normal and storage
- Bow Anchor with Chain and Line
- Anchor Windlass
- (2) Stern Anchors with Chain and Line
- Raw water Pump for wash down
- Haul out in May of 2015
- All Zincs replaced in 2015
- Completely wired negative ground to all through-hulls
- 4KW Generator (Hours: 3200)
- 2800 Watt True Sign Inverter/Charger new 2013
- Six 6 volt Deep Cycle HD Batteries for Inverter new 2013
- Two 12 volt HD Marine 8-D Batteries for engine and house new 2013
- One 12 volt Group 31 Battery for generator
- 30 Amp Shore Power
- 25 Amp Battery Charger for Engine Batteries
- 50’ and 100’ Shore Power Cord
- Diverter Rotary Switch Selection (Shore, Generator, Inverter)
- Single Caterpillar 3208 210HP Naturally Aspirated Diesel w/2030 hours
- Fresh water cooled
- 3 1/2 gallons per hour cruise at 1800 rpm at 8 knots
- 12 knots top speed at WO at 2500 rpm
- Propeller: 4 Blade 24” X 20 Pitch
- 1 3/4’ Shaft
- Dickson Dual Stern Trusters, PTO off Engine w/Dual Controls: Upper and Lower Helm Stations & Stainless Steel Hoses replaced in 2015
She features two heads. The VIP head is ensuite and offers a vanity with sink, mirror and storage, electric marine toilet and shower. The master is also ensuite with vanity, sink, mirror and storage, electric marine toilet and boasts a tub with shower.
Both toilets flush to a holding tank that may be discharged dockside or mascerated overboard where legal and proper.
Note From the Owner
The Breathe Easy was purchased in 1988 only 3 months after it was delivered to San Francisco, CA. The previous owner ordered the boat prior to his business suffering a major failure. We were able to buy the boat as almost new.
My wife and I have owned this boat since July of 1988. There has NEVER been any major issues during that entire time. We have always preformed all preventative maintenance services during that entire time.
The only somewhat major work preformed on the Breathe Easy was done on the hull. There were 100’s of very small cosmetic blisters. The bottom was completely dried out, all the cosmetic blisters (size of a pencil eraser) were removed and filled with two part epoxy. The entire hull was then sanded and covered with a coal tar sealant. Then covered with another coat of epoxy and then bottom paint.
During our ownership, we have replaced the prop, water heater, water pump, batteries, oil, seat covers and the inverter.
The Breathe Easy is a very solid boat. We have made several trips up and down the coast to Monterey and Half Moon Bay. Mostly our boat has been a in the Delta. It has been under cover for most of it’s life and has never been subjected to harsh winds, rain, or any other weather.
One of the most important features of this boat for is the sleeping arrangements. This boat has a full size queen complete walk around bed. The mattress is a Select Comfort Bed with a remote to adjust the firmness of the mattress.
The Breathe Easy has covers for both the cap rail and hand rails. Additionally, there is a bridge cover, complete winter enclosure, summer enclosure and bags for each item.
I know every it item of this boat and have never allowed any item mechanically to go wrong. Why are we selling this boat? At some point all people have trouble getting around and up stairs or steps. My wife has reached that point in life where getting on to the boat and then going from deck to deck is getting harder. So we need to sell our friend who has made our life the last 27 years very enjoyable. We have raised two kids on this boat and entertained many, many more over the years. It will be a sad day when we see her go.
I can promise who ever purchases this boat, you will be getting a well cared for and maintained boat.
Mike and Tera Gorman
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bay Yachts, Inc.
Stockton, CA, United States
360 Aft Cabin
SACRAMENTO, CA, United States
Rio Vista, CA, United States
530 Voyager Pilothouse
Sacramento, CA, United States
Custom Cruiser / Houseboat
Stockton, CA, United States
46 Super Sport
Isleton, CA, United States