- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Yarmouth, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,000
This exceptional Sabre 34 MKII has been lovingly cared for and shows it! (As an example - to list the boat, I retrieved the interior cushions from the owner who had had them cleaned and wrapped in plastic each offseason!!) New cabin sole and extensive re-finishing of other interior components, sails and electronics updates, many other items. The seller is no longer in a position to use this lovely Sabre 34 MKII and is very motivated!
"A Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Past President of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, Bill holds an Unlimited Master Mariner's License and has over 40 years experience in marine fields. Bill has been a broker with ECYS since 1998.".
Please contact Bill Full, CPYB at 207-846-4545
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sabre Yachts
Designer: Roger Hewson
LOA: 34 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
LWL: 28 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Ballast: 4600 lbs
Dry Weight: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1987
Engine Model: W30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1285
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (35 Gallons)
Vessel Walk Through
Accommodations for up to six in a single stateroom layout with a full oiled teak interior with oiled teak and holly sole. Headroom is 6'-3". Two hatches, four dorades, four opening ports and four large fixed ports provide ample natural light and ventilation (all opening ports and hatches are fitted with screens). Swivel style reading lamps at all berths and settees and berths with overhead dome style lamps in working spaces.
Starting forward is the private Forward Cabin with 6'-4" V-berth with filler. Below the berth there is storage in four drawers and two drop face lockers as well as some bin type storage further forward for infrequently accessed items. Above the berth the hull is lined with Cypress "ceilings" or strips and there is a full length shelf for storage both P&S. Aft and to starboard is a bureau with drawers and drop face locker.
Next aft to port is the Enclosed Head with manual W.C. plumbed to the holding tank. Thwartship vanity with stainless sink and H&C pressure water and ensuite shower. Opposite to starboard is a large hanging locker.
Continuing aft is the Main Cabin with 6'-4" settees P&S; the port settee may be pulled out to form a double berth when occasion requires. There is some storage below the settees, in cubbies behind the seat backs, and in lockers and shelves above. Dining is from a large teak table that conveniently stows against the forward bulkhead when not in use with glass/bottle and magazine storage rack behind.
Aft and to port is the U-Shaped Galley featuring ample counter space, double basin stainless steel sink with pressure H&C water, large ice box, and generous amounts of storage for galleyware and food stuffs. Cooking is easily handled via the CNG 2 burner gimbaled stove with oven.
Across to starboard is the Forward Facing Nav. Station & Quarter Berth. The berth is 6'-6" in length, storage is adjacent in shelves above the Nav. Station and in drawers below.
- CNG electric solenoid valve
- Smoke & Co detector
- All upholstery removed each year, professionally cleaned and wrapped in plastic in dry storage during the off season
Sails & Rigging
Keel stepped double spreader rigged Hall Aluminum mast and boom with 1X19 stainless steel wire rigging. Any sails used in a given season have always been sent out to a sail maker and inspected, cleaned and stored off the boat. Masthead height is 49'-3" not including any head gear (anemometer, windex etc. likely another 18")
- (2) Lewmar 46ST 2 speed primary winches
- (2) Lewmar 16ST 2 speed halyard winches on house top
- (2) Lewmar 16 single speed mainsheet and reefing line winches on house top
- Harken Battcar system for main
- Hall rigid Quick Vang 2005
- Harken roller furling for head sails
- Spinnaker pole
- Hallett Sails main with 2 reef point 2004
- Hallett Sails 150% 2004
- 110% RF jib older but rarely used
- 135% RF jib older in decent condition
- 3/4 oz. assymetric cruising spinnaker with sock 2005 rarely used
- 3/4 oz. Ulmer Spinnaker older, but not used heavily
- Mainsail cover 2006
All electronics are located for ease of use from the cockpit. While the "base station" for the VHF is at the Nav. Station, there is a hard wired remote in the cockpit and the Furuno Nav. Net is on a swingout bracket at the companionway while the smaller Garmin plotter mounts to the binnacle guard when needed.
- Furuno Navnet 7" color radar/plotter 2005
- Garmin 276C 4" color plotter 2008
- Raymarine VHF with DSC with hardwired cockpit remote 2006
- Simrad IS 15 4 displays in pod over companionway multi display, wind point & speed, speed, depth
- Autohelm ST4000 wheel pilot
- Icom Hand held VHF & charger 2005
- McMurdo Epirb 2002
- Hand Held VHF
Wired for 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC service.
12 Volt DC
- Distribution panel with breakers
- 50 amp alternator
- Xantrex battery monitor
- Volt meter
- 2 group 31 lead acid house batteries
- 1 group 27 lead acid engine start battery
110 Volt AC
- Distribution panel with breakers
- 30 amp shore power inlet in cockpit
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- Water heater (also engine supplied)
Westerbeke fresh water cooled 3 cylinder 27 HP diesel showing 1285 hours as of 3/11/16 turns a 2 bladed Martech folding propeller on a 1" shaft.
- Racor fuel filter
- Edson engine controls
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Macerator pump
Hull & Deck
Solid fiberglass hull with white gel-coat finish in excellent condition and double Awlgripped blue boot stripe and blue cove stripe; below the waterline the antifouling is Petit Vivid Green ablative paint; the bottom was taken down to the existing barrier coat in 2011 and has been kept very fair.
The fiberglass two tone (Moondust on White) deck is balsa cored with re-enforcing in higher stress areas with solid teak toe rails, brow and other minor teak accents finished in Cetol clear.
7'-2" long cockpit with large sail locker to port and shallow locker to starboard and lazarette aft with Edson Pedestal wheel steering
- 25 lb CQR anchor with 6-10' of chain and 200' rode
- Fortress FS-16 secondary anchor
- Double stainless steel lifelines and stanchions (lifelines new 2000) with gates P&S
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit H&C shower
- Teak cockpit table
- Transom boarding/swim ladder
- Dodger 2005
- Bimini 2005
- Helm Cover 2005
- Intstrument pod cover
- 2 Type 1 PFDs, 4 Type II PFDs
- Horseshoe Lifering and Man overboard pole
- Separate MOB lifiting device
- 3 fire extingushers
- 4 fenders & 4 braided docklines
- Charcoal grill
- Fairclough winter cover and frame
- Inflatable dinghy and outboard motor
This Sabre 34 is in exceptional condition throughout. It is for sale only because after 12-13 years of sailing this boat, the owners are choosing other pursuits. She shows like no other boat of this genre and of this age.
- 8' Inflatable dinghy app 12-13 years old and 2 HP outboard engine
- Fairclough Winter Cover & Frame 2005
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.