- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Brunswick, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 75,000
PRICE JUST REDUCED $14,900!!
INCREDIBLE VALUE.... MUST SELL RIGHT NOW!!
A boat this nice and at this price should not still be on the market.
Call us today to see how to make her yours!
Great layout, exceptional livability, proven Yanmar power plant, excellent sailing characteristics, easily handled by a sailing couple and to top it all off - it's an EXTRAORDINARY VALUE!
It's all the boat that most buyers really need!
- Raymarine P-70R autopilot with wireless remote
- NEW AIS Tranceiver
- Thermo Temp hot water heater
- Wind generator
- Trojan house batteries
- Achilles RIB dinghy
- Mercury 9.9 4 stroke outboard
- Full cockpit enclosure with window covers
- Bimini and dodger
- Harken roller furling main
- Raritan PH II heads
- Bottom taken to gel coat, dried, 4 barrier epoxy coat Pettit Trinidad Pro
- PSS shaft seal
- Lewmar fore and aft hatches
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Dragon Lady" at your earliest convenience. We think you'll be glad you did!
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com CELL PHONES: Gary at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050 SHOWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT. We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact office for details.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Please contact Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 23000 lbs
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4769
Engine Power: 44 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (215 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (24 Gallons)
Guest Stateroom: Spacious V berth with hullside shelves port and starboard. Hanging locker w/ storage shelf over, 4 drawer storage under the berth, private ensuite entry door to the guest head and vanity, anchor locker access full forward, 12V fan, overhead hatch with shade and insulated hatch cover.
Salon: Starboard side - Drop down table with single leaf extension, L-shaped settee w/ storage under and outboard, 4 hullside lockers with fiddled shelf over, extra "chair" with integral storage, hanging hammock, 12V fans, Seth Thomas clock and barometer, dining converts to a double berth. Portside - Settee with storage under and outboard, fiddled shelf over settee w/ TV, storage baskets and a brass oil lamp, hanging locker with shelf over.
Nav Station: Portside, aft of settee. Chart table with flip-top storage, 3 integral drawers, hullside shelf, dedicated nav seat, VHF radio, stereo CD
Walk-Through: 4 Lockers portside w/ fiddled shelf over, work bench, hatch board storage bag. Inboard is the double door access to the spacious engine room. Electrical panel is adjacent as well as the watermaker controls, manual bilge and storage drawer, and access to the watermaker.
Master Stateroom: Privacy door to aft cabin with athwartship double berth (4" foam mattress over standard cushions), wrap around hullside shelving, his and hers hanging lockers, makeup vanity, 2 dressing seats, stained glass port light inserts, fiddled shelf with integral storage to starboard, two drawers under dressing seat. Ensuite head w/ privacy door, vanity, ss sink, mirrored bulkhead, mirrored medicine cabinet, under counter cabinet storage, Hullside fiddled bin w/ locker below, separate stall shower w/ seat, stained glass insert in head port light.
General: Beautiful well kept teak and holly sole, 6'3" headroom throughout, linens for berths, draperies for ports, guest head not shower ready (but easily could be), large hatches have insulated covers.
- Adler Barbour Cold Machine top loading refrigerator & freezer w/ 2 thermostats - (2004)
- Hillerange 2-burner propane stove w/ oven
- Sunbeam microwave oven
- Pressure water w/ NEW Thermotemp S/S water heater
- Double S/S sink
- Dry storage locker
- (14) Galley lockers!
- (6) Drawers
- Stove cover
- Trash cabinet
- Trident propane control
- Overhead hatch
- "Dragon Lady" dinner ware
- (2) 10# Propane tanks
- Raymarine P-70R auto pilot w/ wireless remote
- Raymarine SL72 radar
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed, depth
- Raymarine 4210 chartplotter
- Garmin 76 handheld GPS (back up)
- AIS Tranceiver - NEW 2016
- Ritchie 6" compass
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF w/ DCS - nav
- Cobra Submersible VHF w/ DSC - helm
- Ram mic at helm
- Hitachi Television w/ DVD
- Dual CD/AM/FM stereo with cockpit & salon speakers
- TV antenna
- (1) Group 27 - engine & genset, (4) 6V Trojan house batteries (6/15)
- Heart Freedom 1000 watt inverter/ 50 amp charger
- NextGen 3.5 KW generator (2004)
- Kyocera 140 watt solar panel with Po-Star regulator
- 100 amp Balmar alternator
- Isolation transformer
- (7) 12V Cabin fans
- Wind generator (2015)
- Mermaid 16K BTU reverse cycle AC w/ condensate sump (2012)
- (1) Automatic, (1) manual bilge pumps
- PSS dripless shaft seal (6/15)
- 1-1/4 inch S/S shaft
- Racor fuel filters for engine and genset - 2 secondaries for engine
- Raritan PH II manual heads w/ 2 manual pumpouts & deck pumpouts
- Spectra 160 gal per day watermaker
- Edson steering wheel
- Engine temp & oil pressure gauges
- Oil change kit
- 3-Blade fixed bronze prop
- Heads are "home size"
- New head hoses - replaced 2016
- BC fire extinguishers
Deck & Cockpit
- Ground tackle: 60# CQR w/ 190' NEW 3/8 chain, Fortress FX23
- Lewmar electric windlass w/ helm & deck controls
- NEW 2015 Bimini & dodger with full enclosure & full covers for all Isenglass
- Bimini side rails
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table w/ leaf
- Cockpit drink holder
- Aft deck aluminum arch w/ integral dinghy davits and solar
- New fiddle blocks for dinghy davit hardware
- Aft deck box
- Barge boards for Jerry can storage
- Emergency tiller
- Aft rail rod holder (2 rod holders in V Berth)
- Portlight rain hoods on transom
- All Lifelines replaced w/ 316 S/S hardware - NEW 2016
- Achilles 10'4" RIB dinghy - NEW 2014
- Mercury 9.9 hp OB motor - NEW 2014
- Lifesling system
- Insulated hatch covers
- Propane BBQ
- OB Motor lift
- Four articulating seats
- Screens for ports, hatches & companionway
- (2) Breeze boosters
- Swim ladder
- (4) Life jackets
Sails & Rigging
Sails in good condition - New in 2002
- Harken Main furler (2014), ProFurl genoa, Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Lewmar winches: (2) 52ST, (1) 40ST mainsheet, (1) 16ST Manuevering, (2) 16R on mainsheet
- Mast mounted whisker pole
- Unique Barient ratcheting winch handle
- Aluminum keel stepped mast
- Stainless wire rigging
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
"Dragon Lady" is a great opportunity for someone looking to go cruising on a budget. Just bring yourself and groceries and she is ready for your next port of call. Her knowledgeable owners have maintained her very well and upgraded her nicely. She is a pleasure to show and should not be on the market long! We invite your most thorough inspection.
- Summer 2015 - Bottom taken to gel coat, dried, 4 coats of barrier epoxy and two coat Pettit Trinidad Pro Hard
- Fuel tanks replaced in 2004
- New fore and aft Lewmar hatches (2015)
- Good spares inventory
- All manuals on board
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS MORGAN CLASSIC CENTER COCKPIT 41'!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Ruskin, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Brunswick, GA, United States
Brunswick, GA, United States