- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Grand Haven, MI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 49,900
The Marine Trader Sundeck Trawlers are well known for being roomy and comfortable cruisers that are well suited for cruising the islands or the great circle loop. They offer great value and make excellent liveaboards too. And the owners have just authorized a $10,000 price reduction to $49,900.
With her fuel efficient twin Volvo diesel engines, twin staterooms, twin heads, air conditioner, VHF Radar/GPS and full galley with LPG stove and oven, she is ready to cruise. She's spent the past seven years in fresh water.
If you are in the market for a solid fiberglass hull trawler with good cruising amenities at a great value, you owe it to yourself to call now to arrange to see this 1987 36' Marine Trader Sundeck Trawler.
Act now and you can be boating this summer.
Whether you are planning to buy or sell your next yacht, give me a call and I’ll show you how I will work with you to reach your goals. See our website; http://www.windsweptyachtsales.com and take a look at what other satisfied clients are saying about us! For further details please contact Alan Pressman at 941-350-1559 or e-mail inquiries to AlanPWYS@gmail.com. Windswept Yacht Sales gladly cooperates with other Florida licensed yacht brokers on a 50/50 basis for our vessels available for co brokerage. Please contact Alan Pressman at 941-350-1559. Brokers not licensed in Florida, please call for more information.
Please contact Alan Pressman at 941-350-1559
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder & Designer
Built by CHB yard in Taiwan in 1987, this was one of the most popular models in the well regarded Marine Trader line. The hull is solid fiberglass and the deck is cored with baltek coring.
Built by; CHB Taiwan
Designer; Floyd Ayers
Displacement; 19,000 lbs
- Sleeps 6 in 2 Private Staterooms & Convertible Dinette
- 150 gallons Domestic Water in 2 Tanks
- 11 gallon Hot Water Tank New 2014
- Aft Stateroom Head features Tub/Shower
- Forward Head features a Shower
- Galley and Dinette down
- Forward sole recently stripped and varnished
- Newly recovered couch
- 2 Jabasco Toilets; Forward manual, Aft Electric Flush (rebuilt 7/15)
- Magic Chef 4-Burner Propane Stove/Oven
- LPG Tank in vented locker on flybridge
- G.E. Microwave
- Raritan SS Ice Maker
- Refrigerator/Freezer 120 V AC -New July 2015
- King 19,000 Btu Air Conditiioning/Reverse Cycle Heat
- Hot/Cold domestic pressure water system (Flowjet pump 12 V DC)
- SS galley sink
- Dinette and galley "down"
- Solid Teak interior
- Aft access to Sundeck with bimini canvas
- Flybridge with bimini and full helm/instrumentation
Engine(s) & Mechanical
(2) Volvo TMD 30 A twin diesel engines 90 HP (ea) with less than 1650 hours Fresh water cooled.
Cruise at 4.5 GPH
(2) Racor 500 Series Fuel filter/water separators with
(2) Balmar120A alternators w/ Heart regulators.
Guest battery selector w/isolator
(2) AlgeX conditioner.
New PSS shaft seals, Shaft savers.
(2) Groco bronze raw water strainers.
New Flowjet pressure water pump.
(2) Bilge pumps.
Shower Sump pump.
Diaphragm waste pump.
Fuel Capacity 300 USG (2 each 150 USG) Aluminum Replaced 2005
Cruising Speed; 7-8 kts
Maximum Speed; aprox 10 knots
Dripless shaft seals
Hot water heater, 11 USG new 2014
Anchors and Ground tackle
Horizon 600/900 anchor windlass freefall with deck control
45# CQR anchor w/ 10' chain and 100' rode.
Danforth spare anchor w/ 10' chain,and 200' rode
Dual helm; Flybridge and Pilothouse
Raymarine C 70 Radar and Chartplotter with 2K radome and Seatalk.
Raytheon 650 Autopilot with rudder angle indicator
Garmin 192 GPS chartplotter with Blue Chart
ICOM 58 VHF radio
Standard Horizon Titan VHF radio
2 separate VHF antenna
Datamarine Fishfinder (upper helm)
Apelco XDC 350 Depthfinder (lower helm)
Standard LH5 Fog horn/hailer
12 V DC and 12V AC electrical systems with circuit breaker board
Batteries; (1) 8 D Gel Cell house battery
(2) 4D Engine starting batteries
Heart 2500 Inverter/charger.
Link 2000 Battery Monitor
(2) Balmar 120 Amp high output alternators
(2) 30 amp shore power cords
Hull and Deck
Solid fiberglass hull with protected props and rudders
Baltek cored hull with solid wood in stress areas for strength
Flybridge bimini canvas, full enclosure in fair condition
Sundeck bimini canvas in very good condition
Dinghy lift Electric with 650 lb lifting capacity
Forward head; Jabsco Electric Flush
Aft Head; Jabsco Manual Flush, New 2014
Aft head with shower and bathtub, sink with H/C Pressure water
Holding tank; (2) 20 USG
Manual waste discharge pump
Deck pumpout or overboard discharge option
Safety gear; 406 EPIRB
Dock lines, Fenders (6)
12 V DC Spotlight
(2) Spare reconditioned propellers included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.