- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 395,000
FINAL FURLONG is priced to sell! She has been re-powered with a single Yanmar 200hp engine and a 12kw Northern Lights generator in 1995. She also boasts a 600 gpd Sea Recovery water maker and a 13' hard bottom inflatable tender with 25hp outbound. Her air-conditioned interior is equipped with three cabins accommodating up to nine, a crew cabin for two, spacious salon and galley. The navigation/ radio station is located off to the port side and the engine room is serviced from the corridor leading to the aft cabin.
.AJ MacDonald 954 205 9206
Please contact John Weller at +1561 379 5431
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: LITTLE HARBOR
Designer: Ted Hood
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 63 ft 10 in
Beam: 17 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 12 ft 6 in
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4LHA-DTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 200 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (320 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (365 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Generator - 12kw
Shore power inlet
Starting from the bow, the forepeak is very spacious and houses the hydraulic motor for the furling gear, the 24V Maxwell 3500 anchor windless, 300ft of chain for the primary 80Ib Bruce anchor and 250ft of rode for the secondary 60Ib CQR anchor. There is ample storage for dock lines and fenders as well.
The crew cabin sleeps two with storage above and below and offers access to foredeck through a deck hatch with fixed ladder.
Aft of the forepeak, on the port side, is the head/shower which is shared with the crew cabin and one guest stateroom. On the starboard side is an identical stateroom with its own private head/shower. Each of the staterooms consists of one double lower berth with a single berth on top; both have large storage compartments with hanging lockers.
Further aft, you enter the spacious salon with dining area that comfortably seats six for a formal dinner. Along the port side is a large settee with cocktail table. The salon also features the custom built storage/display cabinets in hand-cut beveled glass for the ship's glassware and china and a built-in wine rack. Bookshelves finish off the area and also house the entertainment center which consists of a TV/ HP flat screen.
To starboard aft is the galley with built-in Panasonic microwave, Raritan ice-maker, top and side loading refrigerator, toaster oven with four burner propane stove, custom built stainless steel cooking hood and double sink.
To port is the Nav station which houses the navigation instrumentation and computer, as well as storage space. Further aft is the access doors to the engine room where there is storage above. Across from the engine room is the top and side loading freezer with four storage cabinets above. Located next to it is a large hanging locker with washer/dryer.
The master stateroom has a large double berth on the port side with a single on the starboard side. A separate entrance leads to the aft cockpit to ensure privacy. Both bunks in the master stateroom have large storage underneath. The master stateroom head contains a separate shower with seat and electric head. The toilet and sink area contain several storage cabinets and a hanging locker behind the full-mirrored door. The vanity in the stateroom has a moveable seat with storage space as well as a mirrored cabinet. There are three bookshelves and two curtained storage spaces above the bunks in addition to the several drawers and cupboards for personal items.
The aft cockpit has a spay hood and features three lockers. One locker houses the propane tanks and the compartments have vents that lead overboard. The aft lazaretto provides access to the steering gear and gives space for storing the shore power.
The main cockpit has a bimini top with spay hood with fold out center line table, bench seating surrounding with cushions as well as ships helm and controls.
- Vessel sleeps up to nine guests in three staterooms, each with its own head and shower plus one crew cabin forward for 2 crew members sharing the port guest head and shower.
- The spacious salon with dining area comfortably seats six for a formal dinner, to port is a large settee with cocktail table.
- The salon also features the custom built storage/display cabinets in hand-cut beveled glass for the ships glassware and china as well as a builtin wine rack. Bookshelves finish off the area and also house the entertainment center which consists of a mounted TV/HP flat screen and a Alpine CD/radio with disc changer.
Located starboard aft is the galley:
- Built-in storage cabinetry above and below and double sink
- Panasonic microwave
- Raritan Ice-maker
- Top and side loading refrigerator
- Toaster oven with four burner propane stove
- Custom built stainless steel cooking hood
- There is also a washer/dryer and large freezer located aft of the nav station to port
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
On Deck Helm:
- Argonaut Tflex-g615 large multipurpose monitor
- 6” Richie compass with night light
- Wagner Rudder angle indicator
- Simrad AP22 auto pilot
- Furuno 24 mile radar, interfaced with the GPS
- Icom VHF
- 3 x B&G Hydra 2 w/ wind angle and speed, depth, & hull speed.
- Engine room fan switch
- Propeller pitch control switch with gauge
- Exhaust temperature gauge
- System voltage gauge
- Oil pressure, water temp and RPM gauges
- Ignition start and stop button's and throttle control
- Switch panel with running lights and numerous ships deck and mast lights
- Horn and Icon VHF plug
- battery parallel with 12v and 24v gauges and sockets
- NAVTEC sail control panel
- 2 x Brookes & Gatehouse wind angle and speed indicators
Navigation Station (Below deck):
- B&G Hydra 2 w/ wind angle and speed, depth, & hull speed.
- DirectTV HD DVR receiver
- Furuno GPS Navigatior display
- Icom IC M604 VHF
- Sea 235 SSB radiophone
- Alden TRI weather fax
- 2 x mini nav pc with Dell 18' Multipurpose Monitors
- Northstar 941X Nav display
- 12v Alpine MP3 AM/FM/CD/DVD player and with disc changer
SAILS & RIGGING
- All North inventory including Spinnaker.
- Ketch Rig configuration all w/ roller furling.
- Navtec standing rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic: boom vang, backstay, and center board keel lift.
- Main Engine: Yanmar 200hp 147kw 4LHA-DTP (New -1995)
- Propeller: Hundastedt variable pitch 3 blade propeller
- Bow Thruster: Richfield retractable 25hp ( Driven hydraulically from a power take-off from the front of the main engine with an Aqua drive coupling.
- Steering: Wagner hydraulic steering (rudder driven by two hydraulic rams)
- Auto Pilot: AutoPilot AP22 with AP21 remote control
- Air Conditioning: Two 16,000 BTU Cruiseair units supply the main salon, and forward staterooms. One 12,000 BTU Cruiseair unit supplies the master stateroom. (all units are reverse cycle)
- Water Maker: Sea Recovery (600 gallons per day)
- Windlass: Maxwell 3500 (24 volt) with chain gypsy and rode capstan
- Engine room fire suppression system
- AC: Northern Lights 12KW generator with fabric sound shield (New -1995)
- 2 x 50 amp, 220 volt 50’ shore cord power
- 1 x 50 amp, 110 volt 50’ shore cord power
- DC: 8 x 8D batteries the 24 volt house services
- 1 x 8D main engine start battery (can be paralleled with the house batteries)
- 1 x Heavy duty generator starting battery
- Pro Mariner pro Nautic 1250 12volt 50 amp 3 battery charger
TENDER AND SAFTY EQUIPMENT
- The ship's dinghy is a 2005 12’ Caribe C12 5 man Rigid bottom inflatable tender with a 25 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard.
- The dinghy can be hoisted on the deck by the halyard with bridles to the foredeck for placement on the four stainless steel chocks. The outbound motor can be stowed with the dinghy or mounted on the stern.
- Eight man life raft positioned forward of the main cockpit in stainless steel cradle
- Two aft handrail mounted Jim Bouy life slings and five type II adult life jackets
- ACR satellite 406 EPIRB good thru to 01/2020
- 1 x Orion alert and signaling flare kit
- The hull is laid in fiberglass construction using polyester resin built in an Airex core.
- The deck is laid up fiberglass construction using polyester resin and gelgoat. The main deck is overlaid with 5/8” teak decking which is still original and in very good shape.
- Owner's personal effects.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.