- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- REDONDO BEACH, CA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 155,000
FOR THOSE WHO FIND THE JOURNEY MORE EXHILARATING THAN THE DESTINATION !
OWNER IS READY TO SELL. This is an excellent example of the jaunty Kadey Krogen 42' long range, bluewater trawler. She is complete in every respect. When you complete a few updates, just bring your personal items and and slip the lines. She has been cruised extensively and is ready to go again. This one has covered walk around side decks to both port and starboard. Known for her seaworthiness and cruisability, the Krogen 42 has lots of freeboard with good buoyancy, full prop-protecting keel, roomy covered cockpit and wide walk-around side decks, a two stateroom/two head layout, large, comfortable and ergonomic pilothouse, and a huge bridge deck for visibility and boat storage. She has Niaid Stabilizers that make a huge difference Scuba compressor that runs on 110v will fill a tank in less than 20 minutes, water maker that makes 16 gallons per hour. 52 gallon live bait tank. West Marine inflatable tender with fiberglass hull and a 8hp Nissan outboard motor. This is the vessel to complete the "bucket list" Come see her!
New as of 05/09/2016 8 golf cart 6 volt batteries in series and 1 generator battery!
PLEASE CONTACT MILO ZANGL AT 310.923.5251 OR VICKI BECKER AT 310-418-0282 TO SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SHOWING.
Please contact bluepacificyacht Office at 310-798-1675
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 42 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 49000 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine Model: SP135 6 cylinder FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 8135
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (360 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
- The vessel has full walk-around decks.
- Steps on the aft deck lead up to
- The fly bridge console is forward, with cushioned bench seating to port and
- A dingy is located to port side with on center mast and launch boom.
The interior can be accessed via the aft deck door.
- The salon has seating to starboard
side with a table.
- The galley is located forward and to starboard side of the salon and
has a refrigerator, gas oven/stove top and two (2) stainless seal sinks.
- There are steps to the left of the galley area which lead down to the accommodation area.
- The guest stateroom is to starboard side and has hanging lockers, and drawer space.
- Opposite the guest cabin is a head with toilet, sink and shower. Forward is the V-berth with double bed hanging lockers and drawer space. This cabin has ensuite head with toilet, sink and shower.
- Back through the saloon and up some steps is the bridge with helm station and
Located forward of the saloon on the starboard side the galley is open-faced with plenty of storage and counter space. Galley components include:
Flybridge and Boat Deck
The flybridge and boat deck are accessed from the aft deck. There is a raised helm platform that includes a pedestal mounted helmsman?s chair and seating port and starboard. There is a mast and boom arrangement with winch for launching and retrieving the dinghy. Other components include:
- The pilothouse is very ship-like and is the perfect place to pilot with air-conditioned comfort or during inclement weather.
- There is a convertible watch berth
- Side doors port and starboard
- Printer and Computer ahrd wired
- AC System: Power Inlet starboard side, 30-amp 125-volts, shore power cable, 125-volt system
- DC system: One (1) group 27 batteries, eight (8) 6-volt, inboxes & secured, 12-volt
system, secured & contained\
- Wiring: Multi stranded wires
- Circuit Protection: Main and branch AC circuit breakers, branch DC breakers and
- 8 golf cart 6 volt batteries in series And1 generator battery New 05/09/2016
- Tanks: Two (2) tanks, metal construction, encased, outboard of the engine, 350*
- Fill & Vent: Flexible hoses, clamped
- Feed & Returns: Racor fuel water separators, flexible hose type USCG Type – AI, solid copper construction, shut off valves located on forward bulk head
SAFETY AND LIFESAVING
- Portable Fire Extinguishers: Two (2) Dry Chemical, located: salon, bridge
- Fixed Fire System: Halon 1301, located engine compartment
- Flotation Devices: Fourteen (14) USCG approved type II located fly bridge seating
- Horn/Distress Flares: Flares not seen on board, horn test operated
- Navigational/Anchor Lights: Port and starboard side lights, steaming light, stern light, anchor light.
- Anchor & Ground Tackle: Danforth & Bruce, chain and line rode
- Other Equipment: Life raft (NEEDS TO BE RE-CERTIFIED)
L P GAS SYSTEM
- Tanks: Two (2) tanks F/B deck, contained & ventilated
- Devices: Regulator, shut of solenoid valve not seen
- Comments: The LP gas system was visually inspected only.
- Navigational & Operational Electronics
- Apelco Fish finder
- Furuno radar
- Ritchie compass
- Apeleco VHF radio
- Icom SSB IC M802
- Furuno GPS navigator
- ST001 autopilot
- On Upper & Lower Console
- One (1) of each on control stations: tachometers, oil pressure gauges, water temperature gauges, engine hour gauges
- Electric anchor winch 12-volts
- Battery charger
- Water heater
- Dingy davit
- Village Marine water maker
- Bow thruster
- Nissan 8.9 hp outboard motor 2003,
- West Marine 11’ hard bottom dingy
- Combination washer dryer
- Air-conditioning unit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.