- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 475,000 Tax Paid (US$ 530,813)
Handsome Jongert 20s cruising yacht, to designs by Doug Peterson giving her a surprisingly slippery underwater profile. Substantial nautical makeover in 2008 including new teak decks, and refresh and update of her systems.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Jongert B.V.
Designer: Doug Peterson / Jongert Design Team
LOA: 73 ft 10 in
Beam: 17 ft 8 in
LWL: 50 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Displacement: 55000 kgs
Total Power: 223 HP
Engine Brand: Mercedes
Engine Model: OM 407
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 223 HP
OCEAN WOLF is a wonderful cruising yacht of the first quality. She was substantially refitted in 2008 and has taken her current owner and his family throughout the Mediterranean in comfort and safety. With her Doug Petersen design she offers good sailing capabilities and she is maintained by a Captain who is experienced in the care and maintenance of Jongerts. She is being offered at a sensible price level and her owner is keen to sell.
We have loved owning OCEAN WOLF. During our ownership we have cruised with her throughout the Mediterranean from Antibes to Istanbul. We have explored the Balearics, Corsica, Sardinia, Rome, Venice and Corfu. We have also spent time aboard enjoying the cruising grounds of both Greece and Turkey. One of the things that I like best about OCEAN WOLF apart from her beauty and comfort, is that I have always felt safe onboard cruising with our kids. She is very stable and even when we were caught out in a meltemi in the Greek Islands, we knew that OCEAN WOLF could easily handle the weather.
OCEAN WOLF has been part of the family for over 7 years and we have thoroughly enjoyed several weeks every summer onboard. Our mission is now completed as we have toured the entire Mediterranean Sea. Our kids are now older and will not be joining us as often, so we are reluctantly downsizing to a smaller yacht.
Refit works done mostly in 2008
- New teak deck.
- New bars for staysail sheet.
- New air conditioning.
- New intelligent Seawage Treatment by Hamnan.
- Painted and varnished superstructure.
- Raymarine Radar / plotter with repeater at chart table.
- Raymarine Lifetag overboard system
- Sailor VHF and Inmarsat-C Transceiver
- AIS system.
- B & G H3000 sailing instrumetation
- Zodiac Life Raft ISO 9650
- McMurdo EPIRB
- New washing machine.
- New dryer.
- New stove and oven combo.
- Refurbishment of Fridge and freezer.
- Re-upholstering armchairs in master cabin and saloon.
- Renewal of carpet in cabin owner and guests.
- Deep service of main engine.
- Deep service of generator.
- New gel batteries for engine and service banks.
- New battery charger and converter.
- New water pump and pipes for hot and cold water.
- New water heater (2012).
- Review and fine tuning of WCs.
- New navigation lights with LED lamps.
- New WI FI antenna.
- New dinghy and outboard engine (2012)
- Painted mast from deck to the first spreader (2012).
- New bowsprit (2013).
- Replacement of some sections of standing rigging (2014)
- Replacement of deckheads, saloon, owner and guest cabin (2014)
- New cover entrance to the engine room from the cockpit (2014)
- Reviewing, changing gasket and seals of the rudder hydraulic cylinder (2015)
- Paint treatment inside bilges of the master cabin, lounge, guest cabins, chain locker and part of engine room (2015)
- Varnishing pilot station roof (2015)
Note: During the refit in 2008, the mainsail traveler installation was relocated from deck to the top of the deckhouse to enable unhindered manoeuvers.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Steel hull, deck and superstructure with teak laid decks to ring deck and cockpit; stainless steel and teak trim.
- Teak deck (2008).
- Painted and varnished superstructure (2008).
Keel & Rudder:
- Long fin keel with protected skeg hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Mercedes M 407 – 6 Cylinders 166.3 kW / 223 hp.
- Twin disc gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 9,622 as of 06-01-17.
- Max Speed: 9.50 Knots.
- Cruising Speed: 8 Knots
- Range: 1,350 nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hydromat twin prop, hydraulic.
- Fixed propeller.
- 24V voltage system.
- 2,000 Ah Service Gel battery.
- 320 Ah Engine battery.
- Mastervolt 24 / 100-3 battery charger.
- 1 x 24V alternator.
- Onan 20 kW / 27hp generator.
- Generator Hours: 8,814 as of 06-01-17.
- Shore power system installed.
- Mastervolt Mass 24V / 2500 W inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Quick boiler B3 water heating system.
- Desalator 180 litres per hour
- Bilge Pumps with bilge alarm.
- Total capacity of 2,400 litres.
- Total capacity of 2,200 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Blackwater holding tanks 500 litres.
- Hamann super Mini 7618 waste treatment system.
- B & G wind speed and direction navigation system.
- Segatron Autopilot.
- Segatron Compass.
- B & G Gyro Compass.
- Raymarine range 72’ Radar.
- B & G H3000 Echo sounder.
- 2 x Analogical barograph.
- ICS Nav 4 NMEA Navtex.
- VDO Rudder angle indicator.
- Sailor Master RT5020 DSC with slave CU 5000 VHF – Radiotel.
- Skanti TRP 8000 – 250 W SSB – Radiotel.
- Satcom M and Stacom telephone and fax, INMARSAT C Satcom.
- Wi Fi on board.
- Sailor Inmarsat Emergency transmitter.
- Deep Freezer.
- Miele KM 6013 H5361 EP stove (2008).
- Miele Novotronic WT 946 washing machine (2008).
- Miele T8623C dryer (2008).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Dometic Marine Air System 6 kW.
- LG 21” TV (2008).
- Sony DVD/Video (2008).
- Kenwood KDV-5234 stereo system (2008).
Summary of Accommodation:
- Owner’s Cabin: Double bed, en-suite heads compartment
- 2 x Guest Cabin: Each with upper and lower berths; lower can be converted into a double, and each with an en-suite heads compartment
- Crew cabin: single berth and en-suite heads compartment
- Rondal hydraulic, in-mast reefing system for main and mizzen, hydraulic Rondal furling for foresails.
- 2 x Rondal Aluminium masts (height from waterline 25 m).
- 2 x Rondal Aluminium booms.
- Bowsprit (2013).
- 2 x 65 ST Electric.
- 1 x 66 ST Electric.
- 3 x 55 ST.
- 3 x 52 ST.
- 3 x 46 ST.
Sails (Halsey Lidgard):
- Bathing ladder.
- Deck wash system.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans Model Falcon Windlass.
- 1 x CQR 105 lb anchor.
- 1 x CQR 75 lb anchor.
- Diameter 14 mm – Length 95 m chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Canvas cover.
- Awning and bimini.
- Sun mattresses.
Tender & Outboard:
- Joker 315 tender (2012) with TOHATSU 11 kW / 1 hp outboard – 4 Stroke – (2012).
- Zodiac 8 passenger liferaft.
- Life Jackets.
- Life belts.
- Distress flares.
- McMurdo EPIRB.
- Fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.