- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Daytona, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,000
Antigoon is a mark III version of the very popular Irwin 43. This blue water cruising yacht by Ted Irwin has all the features you are looking for including an island queen aft, two separate stall showers, transom swim platform, light and airy salon windows, and incredible storage throughout. All systems have been maximized for ease of maintenance and reliability.
Antigoon is sloop rigged with in-mast furling mainsail. The vessel can easily be sailed by a couple or even one person when need be. She is powered with a 66 hp Yanmar main engine and a bow thruster for easy maneuvering.
Aft on deck is a radar arch with davits which incorporates antennas, the satellite tv radome, wind generator, and solar panel.
The salon is designed for great visibility and is a perfect place to be when cruising higher latitudes or retreat from the sun to the fully air-conditioned interior. She features a large center cockpit, a secure U-shaped galley, and two well appointed staterooms. The master stateroom has a large island queen berth, vanity area, and ensuite head with separate stall shower.
The forward stateroom is complimented by en-suite access to the large second head with separate shower.
The crew's lifestyle is supported through low energy 12-volt lighting systems and 8kw Phasor generator. Two separate A/C (with heat pump) units, maintain your desired interior climate.
The galley is equipped with a deep stainless steel sink. A three-burner stove and oven is supplied from one large fiberglass propane tank in an outside under deck vented locker. There is a microwave oven. There is a full size, front loading 12v or shoreside refrigerator as well as a top loading Adler Barbour freezer.
Anchoring is handled easily by a rope/chain electric windlass. There is a 45 lb CQR anchor with 125' of 5/16" BBB chain.
Antigoon is the perfect yacht for a cruising couple to live aboard and enjoy short or long distance voyaging in safety and comfort. She has 5' shoal draft keel for ease in cruising the Bahamas and offers excellent performance in different wind and sea conditions.
- 8kw Phasor generator 2011
- Two Cruise Air units 12000 BTU each
- Corian countertops 2011
- Full size refrigerator
- Full cockpit enclosure 2008
- Garmin GPS Map 2011
- Custom SS davits and radar arch
- Fold down, recessed swim platform
- Island queen aft
- Two stall showers
- Bow thruster
- Sat TV
Antigoon is fully loaded and in excellent condition; a viewing is highly recommended.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this listing.
Please click on the link to view a video of "Antigoon" Please click on the slideshow link to view a slideshow.
Please contact Jordan Yachts at 954 522 8650
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ted Irwin
LOA: 45 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 7 in
LWL: 35 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 42 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 26000 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 65 ft 0 in
Total Power: 66 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 66 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Total Power: 66
Cruising Speed: 7
Max Speed: 8
Fresh Water: 140
The interior layout has the owner's stateroom aft with private head and shower stall, navigation station in passageway, galley aft to starboard, L-shaped dinette with settee opposite, forward head with shower stall and V-berth with hanging locker. Her interior is finished with a teak and holly sole, teak bulkheads and trim.
- Molded headliner with teak paneling and trim
- Molded interior component
- Varnished teak and holly sole
- Varnished teak interior
- Abundant locker storage
- Airconditioning : Cruise Air Systems 2 units 12000 btu each, one under forward berth, the other under aft berth
- 14 opening ports
- 7 opening hatches
- 8 West Marine speakers
- Central unit vacuum
The main salon has an L shaped settee to port and a settee to starboard. A varnished table is located on the port side in front of the settee. There is a large amount of storage space behind and beneath the port settee. Four lockers with louvered doors, are located above and behind the settees. At the aft end of the port settee is an end table and cabinet. At the forward end of the starboard settee there is a counter with a top opening locker outboard. There is an opening port forward on the centerline.
The entertainment system has speakers in the main salon, aft cabin and cockpit. A large number of cabin lights provide illumination.
- Starboard settee and L-shaped port settee with dining table
- Teak overhead handrails
- Seven tinted tempered glass fixed ports with blinds
- Sharp flat screen TV with DVD player
Forward Guest Cabin and Head
The V-berth with insert creates a large double. There is storage under the berths in six lockers, three additional drawers behind the cushioned seat, and a large hanging locker. The V-berth is finished in varnished teak, and a shelf runs fore and aft on both port and starboard sides. The cabin is well ventilated with two opening ports and a large overhead hatch. There are two doors, one a private door leading to the forward head and the other one to the main salon.
The forward head is fitted with a vanity with a sink, head, several lockers, and a separate stall shower with teak grate. The head has an opening port and overhead hatch.
- V-berth with filler cushion new 6" foam and covers 2011
- Electric head
Owners Cabin and Head
The aft owner's stateroom is large, light, airy, and very comfortable. On the centerline there is a queen size bed, with access from both sides. Above the head of the berth there is an opening port and wide shelf running athwartship. There are shelves, drawers, lockers and opening ports both port and starboard of the berth, and six drawers at the foot of the bed. On the port side there is a substantial hanging locker. There are two overhead hatches on the centerline, the aft one being over the bed and large enough to provide alternate egress in case of emergency. Opposite the foot of the bed is a vanity with large mirror and swing out swiveling seat. The ensuite aft head has a sink and a stall shower with teak grating. There are also two opening ports and several lockers.
- Mintek HDTV
- Centerline queen size berth with new 6" foam and covers 2011
- Vanity, mirror and swivel seat
The galley, located aft of the main salon to starboard, has excellent counter space, stainless steel sink, a three burner propane stove with oven, and a very large front loading full size refrigerator with separate freezer. There are a total of ten lockers and four drawers for an abundant stowage of food, silver, and crockery within easy reach of the chef. In addition to the hot and cold pressurized water system there is a foot operated pump.
- U-shaped galley
- Corian countertops new 2011
- General Electric Spacemaker II microwave
- Nova Cool refrigerator 12v and 110v
- Adler Barbour top loading freezer 12v
- Gimbaled 3 burner propane stove with oven
- 1 10lb LPG tank
- Electric LPG valve with leak detector
- Stainless steel sink
- New faucets 2011
Moving aft from the main cabin on the port side, is the navigation station, off the passageway to the aft cabin. It is complete with two large hinged desks with stowage under, and a swing out swivel chair. The electrical panel is located at the forward end of the station. There is also an opening port and ample bookshelf space above and below. At the aft end there is a good sized hanging locker with wiring for washer/dryer.
- Garmin GPSMAP 4208 Chartplotter
- Autohelm: Raymarine ST60+
- Autohelm ST7000 autopilot
- Garmin 32nm radar 2011
- Intellian Satellite
- Garmin VHF 200
- Direct TV receiver D10
- Clarion CMV 1
- Garmin GPS Map 4210 new 2011
- Raymarine ST60+ wind, speed, depth
- Icom VHF IC-M504
- Gemini compass
- 8kw Phasor generator 153 hours new 2011
- Sun Power Marine wind generator 600 watt
- 110V outlets in all cabins
- Freedom 20 Inverter/Battery Charger with 2kw Xantrex Freedom Inverter/Charger
- Blue Sea Systems DC amp meter
- Two AGM batteries 245 amp house batteries 2010
- AGM 245 amp bow thruster battery 2010
- 12V cabin lights and engine room light
- 2 x 12,000 btu Cruise Air
- Vetus 50 series bow thruster
- Jabsco blower 2011
Sails and Rigging
- Sloop rig, keel stepped mast
- Mast and boom painted in 2008
- Mainsail In- mast furling
- Roller furling headsail
- Storm sail
- Masthead light, spreader lights, steaming light, and running lights
- Two Barlow 32 ST primary winches
- Two #19 cabin top ST winches
- One #19 secondary ST winch
- Shaeffer traveler
Hull and Deck
The Irwin 43 is a center cockpit sloop with keel stepped mast.
- One piece molded hull and keel
- Shoal draft
- One piece molded deck
- Teak bow pulpit, welded aluminum bowsprit with stainless bobstay, double anchor rollers and polished chafeplate
- Stainless steel bow pulpit, stern rail
- Vinyl coated double lifelines
- Stanchions and 2 boarding gates
- Teak toe rail, teak drip moldings, teak grab rails and teak bow sprit platform
- Chromed bronze water, fuel and waste deck fittings
- 2 chrome hawse holes
- 2 sail locker lazarettes
- Electric anchor windlass
- Custom dinghy davits and radar arch
- Swim platform on transom
- Scandvik cockpit hot/cold shower
Cockpit and Canvas
- 4 cockpit storage lockers
- Pedestal steering wheel
- Irwin engine controls
- Gemini compass, teak drink rack on pedestal
- Full cockpit enclosure 2008
- Cockpit cushions
- Fireboy fire extinguisher system new November 2011
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- 66hp Yanmar 4JH-HTBE
- Sea water intake strainer
- Approximately 100 gallon fuel capacity
- Manual fresh water foot pump in galley
- Approximately 16 gallon holding tank
- Emergency tiller steering system
Mooring Gear and Ground Tackle
- Electric windlass
- Fenders and docklines
- Dual anchor rollers
- Fortress FX 37 with 250 feet of rode
- CQR 45# anchor with 125' of 5/16" BBB chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Jordan Yacht and Ship Co.
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
12.8 Cutter CB
Fort Pierce, FL, United States
41.1 Center Cockpit Sloop
Dataw Island, SC, United States
Legendary Yachts Herreshoff
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States