- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palm Coast/Daytona, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 175,000
Hudson Force 50 with impeccable interior & side thruster!
Superior interior space for its size without compromise. This Hudson Force 50 is a beautiful , traditional offshore sailboat with full keel design, superb craftsmanship and built with solid construction.
Enclosed center cockpit, 2 Helm stations, pilothouse, main salon, 3 staterooms, full galley, 2 heads , nav station and great engine room access & side thruster .
Beautifully designed enclosed cockpit, with raised salon/pilothouse molded in with deck structure. The Hudson Force 50 features main salon with galley and settee, and step down salon area with additional settee leading to 2 forward cabins with full head.
Aft cabin amenities to include king size bed, full head and more than ample storage.
This vessel is a sailor's dream, a true classic off shore sailing vessel.
This classic sailing yacht includes a side thruster, watermaker, AC/heat , generator, extraordinary amount of storage space, etc.....just about everything you need for long term cruising.
For its size, and interior condition, this is reasonably priced for a 50 foot sailboat unique in its class- cozy, comfortable & well designed .
If you like the Vagabond or Formosa classic style, you will not be disappointed with this interior. This is the highly desired Venice Layout.
Please call Yacht Brokers LLC in advance to see this vessel:
To schedule an appointment please call listing broker, Meg , at the Palm Coast office.
Yacht Brokers LLC * Palm Coast Office
Your local Central Florida's Yacht Broker
Please contact Meg Goncalves at 386-447-1977
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Displacement: 58000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Year Built: 1987
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4800
Engine Power: 90 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (300 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
This is a beautifully presented traditional bluewater centre cockpit
sailing yacht designed by William Garden – a US and Canadian trained
This versatile yacht is equally at home in the Inter-coastal Waterway as
in deep water oceans. She has a full keel, fiberglass hull and
aluminum masts (53ft clearance).
Much sought after Venice designed layout.
Built in Taiwan in 1987 landed in California and launched in 1989 she
has sailed through the Panama Canal and spent the last 17 years
cruising the East Coast of USA and the Caribbean with her present
Solid construction interior and exterior set up as a center cockpit ketch
with 3 staterooms (aft stateroom includes a full queen size bed), full
galley, main salon and 2 en-suite head and full stand up shower.
Present owner is over 6ft tall and there is ample headroom throughout
Easy engine room access with 90hp Ford Lehman and 6 KW Westerbeke
generator housed between fiberglass tanks holding 300 gallons of fresh
water and diesel. A separate diesel day tank has been incorporated
into the fuel system.
This Hudson Force 50 has a huge volume of living space that makes
living aboard and cruising a pleasure. Many items have been updated –
new high volume A/C units, 12V Frigoboat system (fridge and Freezer),
aluminum masts, roller furling and 28 gph water-maker - to name a
Storage on yachts is normally in short supply but on this Hudson Force
50 it’s abundant. Present owners in the past have provisioned for 6
months cruising only needing to stop for fresh produce and diesel!
The interior and finish of this vessel is high quality Taiwanese teak. Nicely decorated with new upholstery, curtains and good lighting throughout. Fine craftsmanship as expected in such a solid boat.
Walking down into the main salon, one is very impressed with the layout sporting teak parquet floors, louvered companionway and locker doors, rounded corners on companionway doors, ample lockers , cabinets, bookshelves, and drawers. All very clean and tidy.
Pilothouse includes galley and dinette with adjustable table. Step down salon includes port-side cabinet/library/entertainment center with numerous drawers and storage. Starboard side is wrap around settee with drop down table.
Cabins: All cabins have hanging lockers,drawers and bookshelves
- Aft master stateroom with king berth & full head
- 2 forward crew cabins. one port, one starboard
Heads: 2 with Seaward electric Vacuflush
- One full head in the main cabin with shower stall
- One full head w/ shower stall forward of 2 forward cabins
- Macerator plumbed in / Y valve in forward head
- Fresh hot water system 110V and engine heated 6 gal
- Showers drain into a sump w/bilge pump
- Floors varnished Jan. 2014 (not completed at time in photos)
- Lockers, cabinets, drawers freshly painted and lined
- Full displacement w/ full keel and keel-hung rudder
- FRP , gelcoast painted w/ white awlgrip
- Bulkhead: bonded to hull w FRP
- Stringers: FRP/wood longitudinal stringes
- Double skin FRP with end-grain bals core reported by owner
- Stem: Sharpley raked stern with bobstay
- Keel: Full keep w/encapsulated lead ballast
Engine and gear
- Dual Helm Stations
- Ford Lehman 90 HP 4 cylinder s/n 4729091-BJH
- Electric fuel shut off w/solenoid at lower helm (total 300g tank capacity)
- Very accessible engine room w/ Bilge Blower.
- Water lift exhaust system
- Manual sump pump for main engine and generator for changing oil
- Mylar coat engine room insulation
- 2" SS prop shaft
- Engine alarm
- Bronze stuffing box
- Closed coolant type cooling system w/raw water heat exchanger
- Raw water coolant exhaust
- Borg-Warner Velvet Drive/hydraulic transmission
- Fuel & water FRP, as originally commissioned as an upgrade
Very nice working galley with good storage located starboard side of pilothouse.
- SS large sink
- Front load 12 volt Frigeboat refrigeration
- Top load freezer
- LPG 3 burner Princess stove/oven
- Convection Oven
- Tea Kettle
- Deep storage for pots and pans
- More then expected- ample drawers and lockers
- Fans and good lighting
- Plumbing hoses recently replaced by current owner except fresh water which is copper
- Side Thruster
- Radar Raytheon RL72
- Garmin 125 GPS
- Two Autohelm / Micropilot as back up /Simrad AP20 as main
- Garmin GPS/Sounder upper helm
- Interphase Outlook forward scanning sonar/sounder
- Ritchie Compass
- Weems & Plath ship's clock
- Icom IC735 SSB
- Toshiba Laptop PC with Nobeltec Navigation Suite Software
- AGM batteries/13 batteries all 105 amp hrs. each 12volt/deep cycle WM AGM
- All new wiring on battery banks
- Garmin Chartplotter 192 C / upper helm
- Radar/knot meter/wind indicator ST60 upper helm
- Simrad AP upper helm
- Raytheon radar upper helm
- Sonar upper helm
- Westerbeke Generator 5KW 3707 hrs.
- Watermaker Offshore 110VAC Model 237, 24 gph
- Muir-Chetta Windlass 12v
- 1 plow 60#/1 CQR 60#/ 1 Danforth 35HD/300ft chain 3/8th: 200ft. braid 3/4?/
- Two Hawse Pipes leading to chain locker
- Deck wash down /salt or fresh
- Davits - 2"curved SS through bolted to deck
- Raised salon/pilothouse is molded in with deck surface/ white awlgrip
- Cloth dodger and bimini with full cockpit enclosure
- Large awning to cover main deck & sail covers
- HAIER washer/dryer combo
- Hatch covers
- Two Marine Air ac /1 1600BTW and 1 10,000BTU
- Last Haul out was 17th May 2012 for a week.List of partsFord Lehman spares - Oil, Fuel Filters, hoses, belts, raw water pump spares, oil cooler, other sparesWesterbeke spare - Oil, Fuel Filters, hoses, belts, raw water pump, fuel pump, injectors, Oil pressure sender etcSealand Vacuflush Spares - duck bills, toilet bowl seal, vacuum pressure switchA/C spares - 120V/240V trigger, spare AC5 water pump etcBoat spares - raw water strainers, plumbing fittings.Full 50ft cover for the boat2 Awnings for use at dock or at anchor
- Roller Furling 110% New 2000 /very good condition stored in AC unit
- Yankee Roller Furling /original / fair condition
- Staysail / original fair condition
- Main / New in 2000 / Very good condition
- Original Mizzen sail / fair condition
- Main Storm Sail in fair condition
- New staylocks in 2000/ Aluminum mast and boom replaced in 2000
- Mast internal wiring replaced 2000
She shows very clean interior, extremely rich in decor and abundantly spacious. .
It is a delight to show this boat as it indeed reflects attention to detail and care throughout the interior. The engine room is massive, clean & organized and easy to work in.
Bilge is clean and organized.
Inside cabinetry and lockers show clean and tidy, well maintained, painted and lined.
Cabins well appointed, and very cozy with custom curtains and bedding.
Interior photos shown do not show this boat as she really appears- in excellent interior condition . The lighting and ventilation, layout, multiple hatches and ports, more than adequate storage, and overall great accommodations makes this boat a great value in today's market for its size.
Please note, vessel does have bottom blisters and currently priced to reflect
its condition. Estimated cost by local tradesman - $7000 to 12,000 to treat the blisters.
Vessel is British flagged, previously by prior owner , was a US Documented vessel.
Please call Meg in Palm Coast 386-447-1977 to see this vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Daytona Beach, FL, United States
440 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht
New Smyrna Beach, FL, United States
4788 Pilot House Motoryacht
49 Motor Yacht
Daytona Beach, FL, United States
378 IPS 500 Diesel
Palm Coast/Daytona, FL, United States
Palm Coast/Daytona, FL, United States