1987 Grand Banks Classic
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Syracuse, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 224,000
South Pole is a beautiful, classic fresh water Grand Banks trawler. She has the classic look that will turn heads wherever she goes with the efficiency and functionality that is so desirable in a trawler. At 52' she has incredible space inside and outside for long term cruising. She has been thoroughly and regularly cared for and maintained by fastidious owners. In outstanding condition both inside and out, with it's quality teak joinery, South Pole is a joy to show. Take a look now and get ready for your next adventure!
Winter Harbor Marina
Broker: Thomas J. Pirro Sr.
Sales: Leslie Corrigan
Please contact Leslie Corrigan at 315-676-9276
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 49 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 5 in
Displacement: 60000 lbs
Cruising Speed: 9 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (500 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Enter South Pole via swim platform/transom ladder or convenient side deck entryways.
- Twin large teak covered deck boxes with covers along transom, shore power access points, wash down faucet, centerline ladder to swim platform.
- Davit system for Caribe RIB tender w/Nissan 4 stroke engine.
- Fender storage baskets along transom.
- Beautiful teak table seats four, includes cover for weather protection.
- ACR Electronics EPIRB
- Magma propane grill
- Ships bell and fire extinguisher
- 3 steps down from aft deck
- Additional midships shore power locations.
- Wide, easily maneuverable, in excellent condition
- Salon access door on starboard side of lower helm station
- Centerline upholstered seating
- Twin anchoring windlass system
- Additional shore power outlets
- 3 hailer speakers
- 3 windshield wipers
- Aft deck on bridge is very large, decking in excellent condition, contains chair seating plus upholstered deck boxes which also serve as seating. Covered by large bimini in excellent condition
- Electronics mast can be lowered via electric hoist system built into welded radar arch. Contains TV1 KVH Trackstation, Furuno radar.
- Forward bridge has large bimini top with full enclosures including drop curtains aft and zip-out windows for ventilation - all in excellent condition.
- Back-to-back upholstered seating with large storage areas underneath and built in Sony speakers and 110 V outlets.
- Storage forward including intercom system, Standard Horizon Quantum GX6600S VHF, Kenwood AM/FM/CD/USB radio, Cybernet CTX1000 hailer/VHF, B&G Hercules 690 autopilot, Raymarine Autohelm ST7000 autopilot.
- Helm station: Insignia TV, Danforth Constellation Compass, Sea Star Solutions engine controls, traditional SS ships wheel, Trac stabilizer monitor, Furuno Navnet CNet NT Radar, Garmin 2010C GPSMap.
- Voluminous size, easy stand up access to all components including stabilizers. Teak slatted floor.
- 2 Detroit 671 N Diesels, engine hours: 5639 port engine, 5549 stbd engine
- Port side: 2 Batteries, 2 hot water heaters, MarineAir system, potable water system, oil change system, fire suppression system.
- Aft engine room: 2 Onan diesel generators, 2400 hours/2934 hours on larger
- Starboard side: MarineAir system, 4 batteries
- Forward: Clean area with sink and Craftsman drawer toolbox.
- Trac Digital Stabilizer System
- Grunert Refrigeration System - powers both galley freezer and large refrigerator
- Intercom system
- Very clean and no diesel odor
- Storage, rod holders, etc.
- 3 steps down from aft deck to gorgeous teak parquet flooring. Very bright with large windows which all open including center vent in center windshield.
- Starboard side, large L-shaped settee with ultra leather in excellent condition, built in U-line ice maker forward of settee.
- Book case aft.
- Headliner excellent condition with lighting and centerline teak grab-handle.
- Port Side seating area with end table, Sony AM/FM/CD 52 watt stereo MDCD changer system for vessel.
- Engine-room access via floor hatch and 6 step ladder.
- Sony HDTV built into a gorgeous custom teak cabinet into the back of centerline helm seat.
- Located forward in salon along port side.
- Large top-quality Grunert refrigerator with stainless steel racks powered from engine room compressor system.
- Large single bowl stainless steel sink
- Storage cupboards
- Bosch Microwave/convection oven
- Princess Gourmet 3 burner solid surface stove with foldable cover/cutting board.
- Large amounts of counter space
- Dinnerware, cookware storage above counter with ingenious drop-down storage compartments. Design keeps all contents from shifting and is easily accessible.
- Centerline helm seat beautifully upholstered in ultra leather to match salon settee.
- Below helm seat cushion is ingenious Grunert chest freezer, again powered by engine room compressor system. Any noise and heat generated by either refrigerator or freezer is contained in engine room.
- Large helm neatly organized in beautiful teak cabinetry.
- Morse engine controls
- Heart Interface Link System 200-R w/ Pathmaker Heart Interface Inverter and battery monitor.
- Auto Helm ST 7000 Autopilot
- Garmin GPSMap 2010C
- Furuno Navnet CMap NT Radar
- Full analog guages
- Master windlass contols
- Electrical panel/battery switches, starboard of ships wheel
- Above windshield: Searchlight control, Trac Autopilot control, Icom IC M125 VHF, B&G HS2 depth/nav/temp monitor, fuel gauges, Glendenning Synchronizer, alarm monitors for water, temp, engine room lights, bilge pump.
- 4 steps down Starboard side guest stateroom with large storage, Sony stereo speakers, twin beds
- Stbd side head w/ powered vent, Jabsco electric flush head, solid surface vanity, stand up shower with over 6' headroom, ceiling vent, teak flooring,
- Forward VIP stateroom: Large, 6'+ ceiling, MarineAir AC/heat remote control, large storage, full length mirror, hanging locker, ceiling hatch, opening side ports, teak cabinetry.
Aft master stateroom:
- 4 steps down from salon to stern.
- Portside office space with large desk area, GE refrigerator, teak cabinetry, TracVision Satellite TV Controller, Ray152 SSB Radiotelephone, Apelco VXL5120 VHF Radio
- Full beam master stateroom with centerline queen bed, opening windows on 3 sides, beautiful teak joinery and parquet flooring.
- Portside large hanging locker, dressing table with large mirror, Vizio HD TV 1080p, Sony DVP NS315 DVD player, Sony speakers for salon radio, desk area with tons of storage.
- Starboard area - large storage drawers and hanging locker, open space counter area, lighting.
- Ensuite master head located forward of stateroom on starboard side with stand-up shower, vanity, Jabsco electric head, and closet with enclosed Whirlpool Convertible washer and dryer, ceiling vent, very roomy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Winter Harbor L.L.C.
Brewerton, NY, United States
Brewerton, NY, United States
Brewerton, NY, United States