Henri Clair is a very well-maintained double cabin trawler with a fuel efficient single Volvo 150 hp main engine with low hours. Numerous updates include bow & stern thrusters, refurbished teak decks, new fuel tanks, fuel polishing system, 2000 watt inverter/charger, stainless steel mast and boom with roller furling steadying sail, updated galley, fiberglass interior headliner and a beautifully varnished interior. This is just a highlight of the many reasons to inspect Henri Clair, including the attractive asking price. Price reduced!
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a licensed and bonded yacht brokerage based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and new yacht construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Curtis Stokes at (954) 684-0218
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Ta Chiao
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18000 lbs Dry Load
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
36' CT Trawler Overview
Henri Clair is a very well-maintained double cabin trawler with a fuel efficient single Volvo 150 hp main engine with low hours. Numerous updates include bow & stern thrusters, refurbished teak decks, new fuel tanks, fuel polishing system, 2000 watt inverter/charger, stainless steel mast and boom with roller furling steadying sail, updated galley, fiberglass interior headliner and a beautifully varnished interior. This is just a highlight of the many reasons to inspect Henri Clair, including the attractive asking price.
36' CT Trawler Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the starboard side deck door, you will find the lower helm starboard forward, a wrap-around settee starboard aft, the galley port forward and a built-in seat and cabinetry port aft. The master stateroom entrance is aft and the guest stateroom entrance is forward. Engine room access is through salon sole hatches. The flybridge is accessed via a few steps up from the aftdeck to the trunk cabin top and then up to the flybridge.
36' CT Trawler Accommodations
Henri Clair offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a full size berth with custom mattress and ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth, insert, custom matress and ensuite head.
36' CT Trawler Salon
The salon offers wrap-around seating (storage underneath) with a hi/lo folding teak table to starboard, lower helm starboard forward, galley to port, a built-in seat and cabinetry port aft, Teak & Holly sole, blinds, screen on the door, fiberglass headliner with wood trim, Haier flat screen TV and sole hatches for complete access to the engine room.
36' CT Trawler Galley
The galley is located to port in the salon and was updated in 2006.
- Force 10 Marine 2-burner propane cooktop and oven with remote gas locker
- Corian countertop
- Franke stainless steel sink
- Storage drawers and cabinet
- Magma stainless steel grill on the trunk cabin
36' CT Trawler Dining
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo folding teak table and the flybridge Todd hi/lo table.
36' CT Trawler Master Stateroom
The master stateroom offers a queen size berth (storage underneath), door to the aftdeck with a screen, 4 windows, a seat and storage cabinet port aft, ensuite head, with tub and shower, port forward, blinds, shelves, hanging locker, reading light and Teak & Holly sole.
36' CT Trawler Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert and overall mattress, fan, 3 windows, overhead hatch, Teak & Holly sole, reading lights, blinds, hanging locker and storage drawers.
36' CT Trawler Flybridge
The flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, bench helmseat, bimini, Eisenglass enclosure forward, suncreens for each side, non-skid deck, benchseat facing aft, Todd hi/lo table, Magma stainless steel grill, stainless steel mast and boom with roller furler steadying sail and a full flybridge cover.
36' CT Trawler Audio/Visual Equipment
- Haier flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony CDX-M501P AM/FM/CD/MP3 player in the salon
- Sony /RM-X55M stereo controller on the flybridge
- Poly Planer interior speakers
- Sony exterior speakers
36' CT Trawler Electronics
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge
- Cetrek Pilot 715 autopilot at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M59 VHF at the lower helm
- B&G Network VHF on the flybridge
- Furuno 24nm Radar at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Furuno LS-6000 depth sounder at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon depth sounder on the flybridge
- Garmin 545s GPSMap at the lower helm and with connections on the flybridge
36' CT Trawler Electrical System
- Freedom Marine 2000 watt inverter/charger (Rebuilt in 2013)
- Balmar 100 amp alternator with Heart voltage regulator
- Heart Interface Link 2000-R inverter/charger panel
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords
36' CT Trawler Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo-Penta TAMD41A 150 hp main engine with 1,806 hours
- Morse engine controls
- Dual Racor 900FG fuel filters with vacuum gauge and remote vacuum gauge in the salon
- Racor 900FG fuel polishing and transfering system
- Oil change system
- Wagner steering system
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters with controls at both helms
- Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU and 7,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heating units with digital controls
- Jabsco 4.5gpm on demand fresh water pump
- Seaward 11 gallon stainless steel water heater (2011)
- Jabsco fresh water heads
- Jabsco mascerator pump
36' CT Trawler Deck Equipment
- Simpson-Lawrence Spirit 1000 anchor windlass with foot controls and controls at both helms
- Gulfstar stainless steel 44lb anchor and all chain rode
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel hand rails forward and teak rails aft with stainless steel stanchions
-Teak decks on the main deck and non-skid deck on the flybridge (re-caulked in 2013)
- Windscreen, window and door Sunbrella covers
- Stainless steel mast and boom with Harken roller furling steadying sail
- Ocean Marine Systems stainless steel davits
- Aluminum frame sliding windows and screens
- Teak swimplatform and stainless steel swim ladder
36' CT Trawler Safety and Fire Protection
- Jim-Buoy life ring
- Rule bilge pumps
- Bilge pump counter
- Henderson manual bilge pump
- Fire extinguishers
- Trident galley gas control panel with remote tank storage
36' CT Trawler Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
36' CT Trawler Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: 954-684-0218