- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nr. Savona, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 90,000 Tax Paid (US$ 100,962)
BALTIC YACHTS OVERVIEW:
Baltic Yachts was founded 35 years ago in 1973 by five men looking to build superior yachts – or superyachts - that would give them the edge over their competitors and they are now one of the leading names in custom and semi-custom made luxury yachts for sale. The yard is located in a village called Bosund on the West coast of Finland. Here they have developed excellent facilities for building their yachts.
The first yacht built was the Baltic 46 in 1974. Since then they have built custom and semi-custom built yachts for sale in all sizes from 38ft to 152ft. The Baltic 43 was the second serial production model from a co-operation with Judel/Vrolik as Naval Architects. Judel/Vrolik had at this time been successful on the racing scene with similar yachts including Admirals Cup contenders like 'Container'.
The B43 was developed using experience from these successful racing projects combined with Baltic Yachts known capability in building light constructions. Detailed weight studies were carried out in order to establish a light but still realistic and achievable displacement.
The styling, deck and interior layout was done by our own designers. the interior incorporated the already well known double centre berth owners cabin. the B43 also allowed more flexibility in layouts giving clients greater opportunity to customize their yachts.
- Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from CE Confirmity as she was in use in the EEA prior to June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull - GRP sandwich construction to the highest specification to provide an extremely rigid yet light and well insulated structure.
- All high stress areas are especially strengthened and reinforced to accommodate localised loadings.
- White topsides finish
- Deck - Hand laid up moulded fibreglass with core stiffening, insulation and reinforcement incorporated in the way of deck fittings and winches.
- Deck is bonded to the hull and through.
- Teak laid decking to the side decks, cockpit seating and cockpit sole. Cockpit teak replaced 2017
Keel & Rudder:
- Deep keel bilge, Limber holes to allow drainage of bilge to sump.
- Lead antimony Fin keel
- Stainless steel keel bolts to an internal fabrication within the hull
- Cantilevered semi elliptical balanced spade rudder with high strength, sweater resistant Aluminium rudder stock and blade within internal skeleton..
- Roller bearings
Engine & gearbox:
- Nanni 50hp diesel engine - 2002
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Single lever engine control.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Maxprop Folding propeller
- Wheel steering
- Emergency tiller
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
- 1x 120Ah 12vDC engine start battery
- 2x 120Ah 12vDC service batteries
- Battery charger
- Engine-mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- 170 litre fuel capacity in one tank
- 240 litres water capacity in two tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon Chart plotter
- B&G speed, depth, log and wind
- Stove with 4x burners
- 12vDC refrigerator
- 2x heads and showers
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
- Stereo with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 7 berths in forward cabin, bunk side cabin, saloon and owner’s cabin aft. Two heads.
- Forepeak Cabin – Offset double berth with infill to create larger double. Storage space beneath berths for sails, rigging equipment etc. Seat, hanging locker and storage space to port
- Mid Cabin- Twin bunks to starboard, both fitted with lee cloths. Hanging locker to port. Access to day heads to port
- Forward 'day' heads - Moulded basin. Counter unit and storage. Pressurised H&C water. Marine WC. Mirror
- Main saloon - Dining area to port with dining table and U shaped wrap around settee. Settee converts to double berth. Book shelves and lockers outboard
- Navigation Station - opposite saloon to starboard. Large Nav table with stowage. Overhead, lockable chart table. Master electrical panel. Navigators seat
- Galley - Linear galley on starboard side aft of chart table. Sinks opposite main galley top inboard beneath cockpit. Stowage in lockers, drawers andracks. Work top with deep fiddles. Drying locker for dishes
- Owners cabin- King size centreline island berth with split bunks. Storage space under berth. Hanging lockers to port and starboard. Settees to port and starboard. Bookshelf and small lockers. Vanity with mirror forward
- Ensuite Heads- Moulded Basin. Counter unit and lockers. Pressurised Hot & Cold water. Marine WC. Mirror
- All joinery is teak faced with solid teak or laminated teak frames and capping. Satin varnish finish, all doors provided with retaining swing stops
- Kick plates on steps and chafing pieces on sills are provided
- Canvas lee cloths provided for berths in owners stateroom and guest cabins
- Cloth upholstery through out
- Teak gratings in head
- Floorboards with laid teak veneer with holly inlay
- Access to bilge at appropriate points
- Soft lining panels to deck head
- 3 spreader masthead rig – revised 2010
- Keel-stepped mast
- Rod rigging
- Bowsprit for genneker
- Navtec hydraulic adjustment for backstay, vang and outhaul with control panel at helm pedestal
- Spectra halyards
- German mainsheet system with adjustable track aft of companionway hatch
- Floating genoa car system
- Self-tailing 2-speed winches
- Fully-battened Kevlar mainsail – 2011
- Cruising mainsail
- Kevlar light genoa
- Kevlar medium genoa
- Nylon genneker
- Double stainless lifelines.
Covers & Canvas:
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor with chain
- Fenders & warps
Lying Nr Savona- Italy
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Baltic Yachts
Designer: Judel Vrolijk
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.20 m
Beam: 4.18 m
Maximum Draft: 2.45 m
Displacement: 8960 kgs
Ballast: 3850 kgs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Nanni
Year Built: 2002
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (240 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (170 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.
Other Boats from Grabau International
La Maddalena, Italy
San Giorgio di Nogaro, Italy
San Remo, Italy