- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Haverhill, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,900
PRICE REDUCED BY $20,000 (Jan. 2016)
If you are looking for a Double Cabin trawler for either long range cruising or liveaboard comfort, DARK STAR is an exceptional offering. She is unique due to her stunning "granite", mahogany and teak interior. Please review her inventory which includes air conditioning, generator, full flybridge enclosure, S/S dinghy davits and many other extras. Please call us for your inspection.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 10 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
LWL: 34 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 39 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 32000 lbs
Total Power: 420 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: 6BT5.9M
Engine Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: 6BT5.9M
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 210 HP
- Complete Awlgripped black hull, Awlgripped white superstructure and gold cove stripes.
- Teak decks refinished and recaulked to very high standards.
- ALL deck hardware removed, polished, rebedded and reinstalled several years ago.
- Butterfly hatch with cover.
- Tinted safety glass added to all other windows.
- All bronze ports polished, removed, rebedded and reinstalled.
- New 2013 port and starboard aft cabin sliding windows.
- All exterior teak refinished in Cetol to very good condition (main deck is natural teak with oil, not Cetol).
- Complete refinish and rebuild of the vessel's interior with mahogany paneling, parquet soles, stunning granite countertops in the galley, helm console, and all horizontal counters, and throughout both heads; two custom designer-cut granite stall showers with polished S/S shower heads.
- Complete redesign and rebuild of the galley area, doubling the size of the galley.
- Galley and head fixtures, sinks, faucets, and appliances including Tundra refrigerator, and Force 10 LPG stove and oven.
- Custom designed leather sofa-bed ($6,500) and matching easy chair and ottoman.
- Designer fabrics for curtains and upholstery.
- 12V electric heads.
- 1987 Twin Cummins 6BT5.9M 210 hp diesels, with 2002 new engine long blocks; engines were removed, all bilges painted, all new hoses installed, and new custom fabricated S/S mufflers.
- Complete rebuilt Westerbeke generator.
- All new cabin LED lighting fixtures.
- New 2015 S/S hot water heater, trash compactor, and Kenmore microwave.
- Fuel tanks removed, sand-blasted, refinished in rust-shield, pressure tested and reinstalled.
- New plumbing and new water hoses, new water pressure pumps done several years ago.
- Todd upholstered and adjustable helm seat on flybridge; and new 2012 second Captain's chair
- LPG tanks in custom locker on top of aft housetop.
- Custom teak swim platform, much wider with S/S braces.
- Custom S/S flybridge ladder.
- Custom-built breakfast bar with two adjustable leather upholstered stools.
- Custom flying bridge seating for six to eight.
HULL & DECK:
- Black Awlgripped hull, white superstructure, gold and white boot and cove, black bottom with anti-foul paint.
- Teak decks laid over fiberglass.
- Teak rubrails and toerails.
- 1” S/S bow and stern rails; teak aft flybridge rails.
- 1” S/S stanchions.
- Teak safety rails on the cabin roof and bridge trunk.
- Port, starboard, and transom boarding gates.
- 2014 Aluminum Garmin radar mast with LED anchor/steaming light and 3 spreader lights.
- 12V DC/120V AC systems.
- 2014 4-4D house batteries.
- 2015 Group 26 genset battery.
- 1987 Westerbeke 4.4KWD generator, 2 cylinder, FWC, completely rebuilt;1276 hours on generator
- 2 Newmar AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- 2 Cole Hersee battery selector switches.
- 2014 2000 watt Pure Sine wave inverter.
- 2 fused Electronics panels.
- Tank monitor system.
- Molded fiberglass battery box with S/S cover.
- 2Marinco 30 amp shore power cords.
- Newmar DC amp meter and voltmeter.
- Cruiseair reverse cycle three zone heat and air conditioning.
TANKAGE: Fuel: 400 gallons in 3 black iron tanks.
Water 180 gallons in 2-90 gallon S/S tanks.
Holding: yes, in 2 polyethylene tanks with deck pumpout.
- 1987 Twin Cummins 6BT5.9M diesels, 210 hp, 6 cylinders, FWC.
- 2002 engine long blocks; engines were removed, all bilges painted, 2002 hoses installed, and new custom fabricated S/S mufflers.
- Engine hours: Port: 1646; Starboard 1670 as reported on hour meter.
- Bennett trim tabs.
- Racor fuel filters.
- Starboard exhaust hose replaced.
- Fuel gauges.
- Fuel tanks removed, sand-blasted, epoxy-coated, pressure tested and reinstalled
- Marine Gear MG-502 2:1 transmissions.
- Morse dual engine controls, upper and lower helm.
- Full engine instrumentation.
- 2014 hydraulic steering lines.
- Wet exhaust system waterlift mufflers.
- Visual and audio engine alarms.
- Oil filters.
- 2" S/S shafts.
- Four bladed bronze 24 x 21 propellers.
- Shaft struts with new cutlass bearings.
- Bronze stuffing box.
- Hynautic hydraulic steering .
- Teak wheels with S/S Destroyer-type grips.
- 2014 Aetna digital tachs (2).
- For 6 in 3 cabins and two heads.
- Main salon has 2 sliding doors
- Custom designed leather sofa bed ($6,500) with matching easy chair and ottoman.
- Custom designer fabrics for upholstery and curtains.
- 2 Custom breakfast stools at forward end of salon.
- Lower helm console with helm seat to starboard with side door to decks.
- At aft end of port salon, is a sliding door and a new under the counter refrigerator.
- Down several steps to a port and starboard galley.
- Further forward to port is another enclosed head, with 12V electric head, sink and handheld shower.
- Next forward is the guest cabin with an offset double berth to port. There are custom storage cabinets to starboard and a hanging locker.
- Complete refinish and rebuild of the vessel's interior with mahogany paneling,teak soles, stunning new granite countertops in the galley, helm console, all horizontal counters, and throughout both heads; two custom designer-cut granite stall showers with polished S/S shower heads. 2014 new LED DC lighting throughout stateroom, salon and galley.
- Complete redesign and rebuild of the galley area, doubling the size of the galley; redesign includesgalley sinks and custom faucets, and appliances including new 2013 Haier refrigerator in salon and new Tundra stand-up refrigerator-freezer, and Force 10 LPG 3 burner stove and oven, new S/S hot water heater, trash compactor, and Kenmore microwave, new custom-built breakfast bar with two adjustable leather upholstered stools, new granite countertops.
- Queen berth, walk-around, with hatch overhead, and 2015 queen mattress.
- 12V electric head in enclosed head with separate shower room, done in custom granite
- All-around storage with granite counters above.
- All new cabin lighting fixtures.
- 2014 Garmin GHC10 autopilot.
- 2014 Garmin 5212 12" touchscreen GPS-Plotter with Garmin Marine Network.
- 2014 Garmin HD 18 radar.
- New flybridge stereo with speakers, USB input with 2400w amplifier, new 2014 subwoofer.
- 2014 HD TV antenna.
- 2014 31" JVC LCD flat screen TV with 2011 LG Blu-Ray DVD tape player.
- New aluminum Garmin radar mast.
- 1 Raymarine RL80C chartplotter on flybridge.
- 1 Raymarine RL70C chartplotter at lower helm.
- Todd upholstered and adjustable helm seat on flybridge; 2012 second Captain's chair.
- 2 aluminum LPG tanks in separate vented canister.
- Ship’s bell.
- 12V search light.
- Navigation lights.
- 2 electric wipers.
- Dual electric horns.
- 2012 anchor windlass with 200' chain; powered up and down with 2 remotes.
- 2013 Rule 1500 bilge pump with automatic/manual switch.
- GPS and VHF antennas.
- Brass clock & barometer.
- 4 Kidder fire extinguishers.
- Force 10 S/S 12 gallon hot water heater.
- Central vac system with attachments.
- 2015 new custom flybridge seating cushions.
- 2015 new Shurflo macerator pump and new freshwater pump.
- 2015 new Kuuma 6 gallon water heater.
- Black flybridge enclosure (not presently installed -bimini up presently).
- Orange lifering.
- New cream-colored flybridge cushions on bench seats
COMMENTS: If you are looking for a Double Cabin trawler for either long range cruising or liveaboard comfort, DARK STAR is an exceptional offering. She is unique due to her stunning "granite", mahogany and teak interior. Please review her inventory which includes air conditioning, generator, full flybridge enclosure, S/S dinghy davits and many other extras. Please call us for your inspection.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Kittery, ME, United States
Labelle 40 Sundeck Trawler
Newington, NH, United States
Jonesport, ME, United States
Custom Downeast Cruiser
West Barnstable, MA, United States