- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- New Zealand
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- NZ$ 450,000 (US$ 323,460)
Built by Orams in Whangerei over a two year period. Could not be replicated today because of material costs, labor skills and "over the top" quality. Built to sail the oceans and capable of leaving today. Bring your provisions and boat shoes and go! Traditional Kiwi building methods with 3 skin Kauri glassed over. Bronze fastened to laminated frames. Decks are marine ply saturated in resin and covered in 1" teak decking. laminated Australian deadwood bolted through the keel. All fittings and fixtures throughout the boat are custom made bronze not stainless steel. As nice as she was new, due to constant care and upgrades.
Jason mobile - +64 027 755 2109
Please contact Jason Dicks at +64 (0)9 377 3328
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD70
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Fresh Water Tanks: 5 (1200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (900 Liters)
- Incredibly finished mahoghany interior, a true gentleman's yacht fitted and finished as such.
- 3 cabin layout w/ owner's cabin forward with ensuite and separate shower compartment. Electric Vacuflush toilet that flushes with freshwater. Walkaround queen w/ innersprung mattress. 7' headroom throughtout the entire yacht interior. Owners cabin features hanging locker to starboard, drawers below the berth and abundant storage outboard.
- Settee in aft companionway doubles as a watch berth and is fitted with lee cloths.
- (2) "mirror" aft cabins share the aft head compartment wich features electric head, shower and abundant storage. Electric vent fan.
- Saloon features a large (12 person) dining table and round settee to port, second large settee to starboard.
- Bar area to starboard with separate refrigeration system and two cold storage areas. Bar glasses and liquor storage.
- Overhead in main saloon is also 7' and features large overhead butterfly hatch. Incredibly crafted bronze fittings, lamps and fixtures.
- Teak dining table with inlaid design, original dacron upholstery in excellent condition.
- NEW Alpine stereo with speakers throughout. CD, Cassette, and MP3 input.
- Built in DVD player w/ 21" TV and Freeview
- Rounded corners everywhere, handholds everywhere and a level of finish that cannot be replicated today. The interior of this boat is truly nautical, functional, and excudes luxury and quality.
- Nav station forward of aft settee with all electronics and nav equipment located easily at hand.
- Engine room workshop w/ vice, tools, spares and easy access to pumps, engine, battery system, engine, filters, seals, transmission and shaft.
- Located in the aft corner, starboard side and is a true sea going galley.
- Deep "offshore style" stainless sink with hot and cold pressure water.
- Electrolux 1170 hot and cold water washing machine in aft companionway.
- Dedicated dish, glass and dry good storage.
- 9 cubic foot freezer, 7 cubic foot fridge compartment both glycol insulated and engine driven via front mounted engine compressor. Easily maintained and serviced - located at the front of the engine compartment.
- Pots and pans stored in mitred compartments provides a silent ride underway.
- All galley equipment, accessories, cutlery and original English china included in the sale.
- Stainless bench and Formica counter tops throughout galley area.
- S/S marine gas stove with 4 burners, grill and oven.
- Extractor fan and stainless overhead in galley area.
- Microwave oven.
- Ships 230V and 12V systems with separate engine starting batteries.
- 800 amps of house battery power (6 volts).
- (2) engine starting batteries in isolated system w/ battery parallel switch.
- (2) engine alternators (140 amp to supply house batteries), (60 amp alternator for engine batteries).
- Shore power and shore power cord.
- Link monitoring system.
- Victron 30 amp shore power charger.
- 1800w inverter.
- 230V shore power throughout the vessel.
- Furuno 36 mile radar.
- (2) VHF radios - Belcom and Uniden.
- (2) SSB radios. Furuno digital and Codan.
- Raymarine colour GPS/Chartplotter at helm.
- Garmin GPS at nav staion.
- Brookes and Gathouse Hornet digital sailing instruments at nav station and analog instruments in cockpit pilothouse station includes depth, boat speed, wind direction, and wind speed.
- NEW Raymarine Evolution series autopilot w/ instrument head in pilothouse/cockpit and wireless remote.
- Furuno weatherfax at nav station.
- NEW Sony Marine stereo in pilothouse/cockpit w/ MP3 input and separate speakers.
- Pilothouse area forward in cockpit that features two lounges set up as pilotberths. Stay warm and dry on watch or just relax out of the sun underway or at anchor.
- Full sailing and navigation instruments in cockpit area.
- Current Category 3 rating, maintained to Category 1
- 80lb Rocna anchor mounted on custom made bronze bowlead w/ 130 meters of 1/2" galvanized chain.
- Maxwell 3500 horizontal windlass with to footswitches.
- Spare 80lb "pick" anchor custom mounted in aft companionway floor w/ 150 meters of rope.
- Additional 40lb Danforth anchor.
- Avon 6-man liferaft mounted on deck in custom cradle (needs certification).
- 2.8m RIB inflatable mounted on stern davits w/ 2hp Yamaha outboard.
- Custom stern crane lift for larger outboard and separate outboard stowage.
- Electric deckwash pump (saltwater). One forward/one aft.
- Cockpit shower with H&C pressure water, separate outlet for freshwater on deck.
- (2) Custom made teak boarding ladders. (1) to swimming length, (1) for boarding by dinghy.
- Custom made sleeping/lounging cushions for pilothouse.
- Custom made cushions for helm area.
- Custom made cushions for aft deck area.
- Storage areas on deck for extra lines, sheets, fenders, cushions and loose gear.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Lifevests and additional safety equipment.
- Custom "one off" bronze deck fittings and stanchions throughout.
- Custom deck prisms in bronze.
- Custom bronze fitted deck dorades w/ dorade boxes.
- All deck hatches custom fitted with side "wings" to allow hatches to be left open in rain or moderate sea conditions.
- Registered New Zealand Ship
- Sidepower 62kg bowthruster w/ helm control and separate dedicated gel battery and charger.
- Custom dive tank stowage beneath floor in saloon area.
- Sea Recovery 120 litre/hour watermaker with engine driven pump. Pump removed - watermaker properly stored.
- 40 litre hot water cylinder to provide shore power hot water and engine driven hot water system.
- Espacher diesel heating system w/ control.
- Separate manual bilge system for anchor locker and mast base. This system results in a dry bilge in the boat. Never had a drop of water in the bilge area other than for cleaning purposes. DRY BILGE eliminates saltwater odors below.
- (2) electric bilge pumps with pump switches manual overides and alarms.
- Fuel polishing system w/ daytank and manual electric fuel pump.
- Twin Disc hydraulic gearbox.
- Maxprop folding propeller.
- (4) propane gas bottles store horizontally on deck.
- Hood Sea Furl furling system for main.
- Custom built Hood aluminum mast.
- All main furling electrics housed in custom cabinet w/ breakers in saloon.
- Harken furlers for Yankee and Staysail.
- Harken Bronze 65 electric winches.
- Harken Bronze 44 winches for all other sheeting.
- Most lines led aft to the cockpit.
- Boom vang.
- All Harken deck fittings with custom made bronze fairleads and fittings.
- Bronze custom highfield levers for running backstays.
- Custom wooden "horse" for boom.
- Main traveller aft.
- MPS w/ sock and all running rigging for MPS.
- Storm trysail for independent track on mast (never used).
- All sails in EXCELLENT condition w/ UV protection also in EXCELLENT condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yachtfinders Global Ltd
Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Unknown, New Zealand
Auckalnd, New Zealand
Unknown, New Zealand