- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Norwalk, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 21,000
Here is a 1986 Sea Ray Sundancer 300, soft top with fiberglass radar arch with less than 30 hours on new twin Mercruiser 5.7 liter engines with Alpha 1 outdrives located in Norwalk, CT.
The Sea Ray 300 Sundancer is perfect for enjoying quality time on the water with family and friends. Famous for value, the Sundancer 300 is well designed for maximum comfort in a 30’ yacht. The well proportioned swim platform with swim ladder provides easy access from the water or from the dock. The portside through transom door means no scrambling over the stern to the large open cockpit, nicely equipped with three nicely padded fold down seats. Three large engine hatches provide complete and open entry to the new twin 5.7 liter Mercruiser gasoline engines and mechanical spaces. The Alpha 1 outdrives efficiently drive this yacht to 30 knots, plenty to get you to where you are going fast, and power for water sports. The helm area forward is noted for the padded bench helm seat comfortable for three or four. The well laid out helm station gives your all the instruments and controls at the helmsman’s finger tips. The optional fiberglass radar arch is the perfect platform for the Furuno radar as well as lights and antennae.
The port side companionway leads down to the spacious living area. The port side dinette comfortably seats five, and converts to a comfortable double berth. To starboard is the enclosed head with a vanity, sink, hot and cold shower, and a portipottie with deck pump out. Forward of the head is the well situated galley with sink, two burner electric cook top, counters, and the under counter refrigerator. 110 outlets let you plug in house hold appliances as you need them. Aft is a private double berth tucked below the bridge deck with opening ports to the cockpit for light and ventilation.
Forward is the classic Sundancer double berth with the vanity, built in cabinets and hanging locker. The over head hatch delivers fresh air even on those still nights.
The interior joiner work is traditional teak recently refinished to a luxurious luster. Dark green deck carpeting adds to the cozy atmosphere. Two more overhead hatches provide ventilation for the main salon area.
This Sundancer 300 is in good condition with two new Mercruisers, well equipped with modern electronics; a good value and turnkey ready for a summer of fun on the water. There is a reason why these Sundancers are so popular; here is your opportunity to get into a newly repowered 300 for an excellent price.
Representing fine quality boats and yachts in all sizes both power and sail. Full Yacht Sales and Yacht Brokerage Services including finance, insurance, extended warranty and documentation nationwide. Looking for the perfect boat? I can help. Contact me seven days a week for a showing by appointment.
*Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.
* RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization.
* Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales.
* Florida State Licensed
* Established 1975
Please contact Bob Milano at 203 542 0827
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sea Ray
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Full Specifications
- LOA: 30’ BEAM: 11’ 0” DRAFT: 2’ 4”
- WEIGHT: 9800 lbs
- HULL MATERIAL: FIBERGLASS DECK MATERIAL: FIBERGLASS
- TANKAGE FUEL: 140 gal WATER: 40 gal WASTE: 18 gal
- ENGINES AND MACHINERY
- NUMBER OF DRIVE ENGINES: 2
- MANUFACTURER: MERCRUISER MODEL: 5.7 liter HORSE POWER: 2 X 250
- FUEL: GASOLINE HOURS: 8 hr / 30 hr DRIVE TYPE: I/O Alpha 1
- CRUISING SPEED: 25 kn MAXIMUM SPEED: 32 kn
- COOLING SYSTEM: RAW WATER
- TRIM TABS: HYDRAULIC
- BATTERY STARTING: 2 HOUSE: 1 TYPE: WETCELL SWITCH: PARALLEL
- SHIPS VOLTAGE DC: 12 v SHIPS VOLTAGE AC: 110 v
- CONVERTER MANUFACTURER: NEWPRO AMPS: 35
- SHORE POWER AMPS: 30 NUMBER OF INLETS: 1 CORD LENGTH: 50’
- BILGE PUMPS: 1 BILGE BLOWERS: 2 BATTERY CHARGER: NEWPRO 35
- PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM: HOT WATER SYSTEM
- SALT WATER WASHDOWN
- SLEEPS 2 IN FORWARD BERTH
- SLEEPS 2 IN AFTER BERTH
- SLEEPS 2 IN CONVERTIBLE DINETTE
- HEADS: 1 HEAD: PORTIPOTTIE SHOWER: 1 SINKS: 1
- GALLEY AREA: REFRIGERATOR: AC/DC:
- COOKTOP: AC
- SALON AREAS: CONVERTIBLE TABLE SEATS 5 PERSONS
- STEREO SOUND SYSTEM
- DECK AREAS PILOT HOUSE SEATS: 4 WITH FULL HELM
- COCKPIT SEATS: 6
- BOW RAIL COCKPIT DOOR SWIM PLATFORM SWIM LADDER
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: DANFORTH CHAIN LENGTH: 12’ RODE LENGTH: 150’
- ANCHOR WINDLASS
- ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND SAFETY
- GPS: GARMIN MODEL: 182C COLOR CHARTPLOTTER
- DEPTH FINDER: LANDMARK MODEL: MK272 DIGITAL
- RADAR : FURUNO MODEL: 1621 MK 2 AUTO PILOT:
- VHF RADIO: RAYTHEON MODEL: RAY 45
- ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER/S: 2 AUTOMATIC FIRE SUPRESSION SYSTEM FUME DETECTOR
- LIFE RINGS: 1 LIFE JACKETS: 4 WINDSHIELD WIPER
- CANVAS COLOR: GREEN SOFT TOP SIDE CURTAIN
- MOORING COVER
- OWNERS NOTES:
- SENTRY FUME DECTOR SYSTEM
- NEW ANCHOR WINDLASS 2006
- REPOWERED WITH NEW MERCRUISERS, ONE HAS 30 HOURS, THE OTHER 8 HOURS
- NEW CANVAS 2004
- TEAK INTERIOR JOINERWORK
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Robert Christopher Yacht Sales
ELKTON, MD, United States
Rockville Centre, NY, United States
Burlington, MA, United States
SWANSEA, MA, United States
BRIDGEPORT, CT, United States
Stamford, CT, United States