- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mystic, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 121,900
My Girl is an iconic Robert Perry designed cruising yacht that was constructed in by Passport Yachts, one of the premier cruising yacht builders. The care that this yacht has had by her owners will be evident as soon as you step aboard. She is a handsome boat with pretty lines. Her coachroof extends well forward allowing additional interior volume forward. The side decks are easy to maneuver on and her cockpit is safe and comfortable. The Passport 40 was considered a performance cruiser in her day with cruising fin keel with a skeg hung rudder. She is nimble and easily handled and well suited for cruising both bluewater or short day sails.
My Girl has the master stateroom forward with v-berth followed by a head with a separate stall shower, a forward facing navigation station, quarter berth aft to starboard, and large L-shaped galley to port.
New fiberglass fuel tank install Spring 2016.
The owners are selling for health reasons.
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free personalized market evaluation.
- Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
- Representatives for Gozzard Brokerage Yachts
- Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts.
For showings contact John Albertine 443-837-5075 or email@example.com
Please contact John Albertine at 443-837-5075
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Passport Yachts
Designer: Robert Perry
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 33 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 22721 lbs
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 6 in
Total Power: 44 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 4JHE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 691
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 44 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fuel: 70 gallons fiberglass (new 2016)
Water: 120 gallons in two stainless steel tanks
Holding: fiberglass (built in)
Accommodations and Layout
Passport Yachts are known for beautiful classic yacht interiors. This Passport 40 was interior was built with the finest quality solid teak joinery. The solid teak cabin and cabinet doors are louvered for ventilation. There are heavy teak grab rails at cabin sides under the port lights plus additional grab rails. All bulkheads are in solid teak staving. The cabin sole is 1/2" laid teak and holly. There is a teak grate with drip pan at the companionway ladder.
Layout from forward to aft
The large forward stateroom features a king size width at head v-berth. There is storage below with two large compartments. One large hanging locker. Closed storage on both sides over berth, as well as open space for books, etc. There are a large hatch and two opening S/S ports and one overhead vent and two 12v fans for excellent ventilation and light. Access to anchor locker through doors forward the bulkhead.
Next aft to port is the head compartment with hot and cold pressure water, marble vanity, separate shower stall with teak seating. There is a built-in fiberglass holding tank plumbed for deck pump out or overboard discharge. Ventilation and additional natural light from the opening port and small opening overhead hatch. Opposite the head to starboard are a large hanging locker and opening port.
There is an L-shaped settee to port with a large solid teak fixed table (over engine compartment) with a fold out leaf. There are doors on both sides and front for engine access. The entire top can be removed for even better access.
To starboard is a straight settee. There is storage behind the settees with water tanks under. Outboard and above the settees are cabinets and bookshelves. There is a large hatch in the center of the cabin and fixed windows on both sides.
To starboard is the forward facing navigations station.
Aft to port is U-shaped galley with double stainless steel sinks, top and front loading Seafrost 12v (air and water cooled) refrigeration compartment and separate top loading freezer (new in 2014). The insulation was renewed in 2005. There is a three burner S/S mariner gimballed stove with oven and broiler and a microwave oven. There are additional fresh and salt water foot pumps at the sinks. There is excellent counter space and plenty of storage.
Aft Guest Cabin
The aft cabin features a double size berth and is ideal for guests or as a sea berth when cruising. There is a large hanging locker, storage lockers, and drawers.
Navigation & Communication
- Garmin GPS Map 492 at binnacle (removable)
- Micrologic ML-250 GPS at nav. station
- Garmin GPS 128 at nav. station
- Autohelm 6000 (new brain in 2008)
- Vigil radar on mast
- Icom M402 VHR radio with cockpit RAM mic
- Silva 150 compass at binnacle
- Wind indicator mounted on cockpit bulkhead
- Nexus instruments for wind, depth, speed, at binnacle
- Sony stereo with CD player
- Copper grounding for SSB
- Clock and barometer
- New start and 3 new 4D house batteries
- Balmar alternator
- Heart 1500 watt inverter / 75 amp charger (rebuilt 2013)
- Link 2000R battery monitoring system
- 30 amp shore power connection with cord
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 4JHE 44hp naturally fresh water cooled aspirated diesel
- Balmar alternator
- Maxprop - reconditioned 2010
- New head and holding tank hoses
- Hot water heater (new 2007)
Deck & Hull
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull with longitudinal and transverse stringers for hull stiffness
- Modified long "cruising" fin keel
- Encapsulated internal ballast
- Skeg mounted rudder
- Hull/deck joint is through-bolted every eight inches, sealed with
polysulfide and seam filled with resin and filler making this a very strong construction suitable for offshore use
- Hand laminated fiberglass house and deck cored for stiffness and insulation
- Molded nonskid on coachroof
- Bottom blister repair 2008
- Bottom barrier coated 2008
- Raw water deck washdown on foredeck
- Two extra stern cleats
- Chrome plated fairlead chalks
- Electric anchor windlass
- 60' chain rode with Delta Fastset 55 lb anchor on double bow roller
- Outboard motor mount and lift
- Dodger and bimini
Sails & Rigging
- Sail inventory 2001 - in very good condition
- Sloop rig
- Main with Dutchman system with halyard led to cockpit
- 140% genoa
- 150% genoa
- Tri-radial drifter/cruising spinnaker
- Upgraded Lewmar mainsheet traveller
- Navtec backstay adjuster
- Whisker/spinnaker pole
SA/Disp ratio 15.41
Disp/WL ratio 271
Predicted hull speed: 7.75 kts.
Capsize screen value: 1.7
- Inflatable dinghy
- 4 hp outboard
- Personal items
- Art work
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wagner Stevens Yachts
Tracys Landing, MD, United States
470 Aft Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
470 Center Cockpit
Mackinaw City, MI, United States
470 Center Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
South Dartmouth, MA, United States
456 Aft Cockpit
Unknown, Antigua & Barbuda