- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 45,000
BRAND NEW ENGINE!!!
The O'Day 35 was One of the More Successful Cruising Designs Built by O'Day!!!
This is a Very Spacious and Uncluttered Interior Which Makes for a Very Efficient Interior. This is Exactly Why This is Such a Popular Layout with yacht Designers and Owners alike!!!
A Great San Juan Cruiser and Gulf Island Explorer!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOD 34' 11"
- LOA 36'
- LWL 28' 9"
- Beam 11' 3"
- Draft 5' 7"
- Aft Cockpit with Helm Wheel
- Fin Keel Spade Rudder
- Solid Fiberglass Construction
- Designer - C. Raymond Hunt
- Sleeps 6 - 1 in the Starboard Sofa - 1 in the Quarter Berth - 2 on the Convertible Dinette - 2 in the Forward "V" Berth
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 60 Gallons Domestic water in 2 Poly Tanks
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank - 110Volt or Engine
- Private Enclosed Head with Shower
- Type III Marine Toilet
- 25 Gallon Holding Tank
- Hillerange 2-Burner Propane Stove/Oven
- 10 Gallon Propane Tank
- "U" Shaped Galley
- Ice Box
- Twin Galley Sinks
- Force 10 Propane Cabin Heat
- Teak & Holly Sole
- Dickenson Stainless Steel BBQ
- Denon Stereo with Bose 151 Marine Speakers
Mechanical & Electrical:
- Single Beta 3-Cylinder 25hp Freshwater-Cooled In-Line Diesel Engine - BRAND NEW - September 2016
- 30 Gallon Diesel Fuel in 1 Aluminum Tank
- Cruises 6 Knots
- Bilge Pumps - 1-Manual & 2 Electric 2000 gallons per hour Bilge Pumps
- Batteries - 1 Group 24 Start Battery & 2 GC2 6Volt Golf Cart Batteries - NEW 2013
- 30amp Shore Power Service
- Xantrex True Charger 40amp 3-Stage Smartcharger
- 90amp Alternator
- 1" Stainless Steel Shaft
- 3-Blade Bronze Propellor 15 RH 8
Navigation & Communication:
- ICOM M502 with Command Mic in Cockpit
- Ritchie Globemaster Compass
- Garmin 3010C GPS/Chartplotter - Cockpit
- Garmin 3006C GPS/Chartplotter - Navigation Station
- Navico Autopilot
- Deck Mounted Aluminum Mast & Boom
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
- Dacron Running Rigging - NEW 1998
- 2 - Barlow #25 Self-Tailing Winches
- 1 - Barlow #19 Self-Tailing Winch
- 2 - Lewmar #16 Self-Tailing Winches
- Elliott Battened Mainsail
- Genoa 130% - NEW UV Cover - August 2012
- Harkin Mark III Roller Furling
- CQR 26lb Anchor
- 20' 3'8" Chain & 250' 5/8" Nylon Rode
- Danforth Type22lb Anchor
- 20' of Chain & 200' 5/8" Nylon Rode
- Stainless Steel Bow Railing
- Stainless Steel Stern Railing
- Stainless Steel Transom Boarding Ladder
- 2 Fire Extinghuishers
- Aluminum Radar Reflector
- Canvas Covers - Dodger, Mainsail Cover, Cockpit Helm Cover, Winch Covers - NEW
- Custom Full Winter Cover
- Teak Fold-Down Cockpit Table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.