- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Georgian Bay South, ON
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 45,500 (US$ 34,057)
Mark Ellis Designed and built by Hinterhoeller Yachts the Nonsuch Ultra has pleasant lines easy-on-the-eye and at a 11'10" beam for 30'4" length, the beam to length ratio results in a hugely spacious interior and cockpit. As result of her work boat heritage, the Nonsuch mast are unstayed and placed forward of the accommodation area.
Aluminum mast and an aluminum wishbone, about the same length as the boat, is high off the deck and sheeted at the aft end. A relatively flat underbody, moderate draft fin keel, and semi-balanced spade rudder at the aft end of the waterline, give the Nonsuch design a low-wetted surface which results in good performance.
With no chain plates, shrouds or stays in the way and with NO genoa track or cars, mainsheet traveler, or primary winches, on the cockpit coamings (there is one mainsheet winch well aft on the starboard coaming), there is an amazing amount of space above deck on this 30 footer.
Cockpit benches are living-room chair depth, with high coamings for comfortable seating.
Interior of the Ultra... introduced in 1984... has a large permanent double berth located forward in the cabin, with a large hanging locker and a vanity on the opposite side. Aft lies a large head with a separate shower stall. Teak door separates the forward cabin from the main salon. The head is almost bathroom-sized, and lies opposite a large galley. Just inside the companionway lies an L-shaped dinette, with an opposing settee. The permanent sleeping area is comfortable, private and out of traffic.
The present and 3rd owner has had the boat since 2011.
2011 Survey on hand and available
No Charge market evaluation.
Considering selling your present yacht, we are constantly on the lookout for new listings...please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation, current & realistic market evaluation.
Please contact Steve McPherson at 905-271-2222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 28 ft 9 in
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Dry Weight: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: W27
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4100
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (86 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (24 Gallons)
Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Builder: Nonsuch
- Designer: Mark Ellis
- Keel: Fin
- LOA: 30 ft 0 in
- Beam: 11 ft 10 in
- LWL: 28 ft 9 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
- Displacement: 11500 lbs
- Ballast: 4500 lbs
- Total Power: 27 HP
- Engine 1:
- Engine Brand: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: w27
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 4100
- Drive Type: V Drive
- Engine Power: 27 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: (86 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Total Power: 27
- Pullman double berth forward on port side, storage lockers starboard.
- Enclosed head with separate shower stall (with removable storage racks & bins) on starboard side, U shaped galley to port, 2 settees port & starboard with drop leaf table, chart table, & port side pull out for double berth.
- Chart locker extends into cockpit coaming.
- Teak & holly floor. New holding tank in 2003.
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Propane 2 burner stove & oven
- Propane fume detector (2016-not installed)
- Norcold refrigeration (2012)
- Extra folding working surface
- Storage overhead locker
- Custom garbage locker.
- Simrad Nss9 evo2 multifunction display GPS/Plotter
- GoFree WiFi
- Simard RS35 VHF with AIS receiver
- Simard RS35 wireless VHF handset
- Simard NEAMA 2000 network (2014)
- Datamarine Corinthian package with boat speed, log, depth sounder & wind direction.
- Ritchie SP-5C compass on binnacle.
- 12v system with deep cycle house side batteries and starting battery.
- 110 volt system with 40 amp Mastervolt
- 3 bank marine charger (2011).
- 130 amp solar charger with controller (2015).
- Mast trilight (2015).
- Several new LED overhead interior lights.
- Updated mainsail
- Updated running rigging
- Custom wishbone extension
- Oversized self tailing winches (serviced 2015).
- Simpson Lawrence manual windlass
- Double anchor rollers
- Bow & stern rails
- Double lifelines
- Integrated boarding ladder with teak steps
- Bronze opening ports all around
- New Adkins Hoyle screens (2015)
- Unique permanent dodger/bimini is built with oversized anodized aluminium frame with built in hurricane handles
- Forward, side & back panels zip out to provide full ventilation or install to provide cozy cockpit enclosure
- The roof of the bimini is designed as a rain catcher & plumbed to the water tank to top up the fresh water supply
- Cockpit pedestal table & storage bin
- Safety jack lines port & starboard
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Deck wash down pump
- Teak rub strake
- 33 lb Rocna anchor (2013)
- 33 lb Bruce anchors on anchor platform with 30' chain & rode
- Engine spares& bilge pump.
- New steel cradle.
- Magma Marine Kettle
- Charcoal bbq mounted on stern rail (2013).
- Bottom redone with Micron (2015).
- AB RIB dinghy with Mercury 9.9 hp outboard (as is).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.