- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- ME, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 189,000
EMMA has been the beneficiary of exacting and knowledgeable owners who have maintained the boat to the highest standards and have upgraded as necessary. She has been stored indoors by Morris or other professional yards each winter since 1998 and used for short seasons on the Maine coast. EMMA is a classic cruising yacht ready for many years of enjoyment for a new owner.
Please contact Wythe Ingebritson at 207-664-8111
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: C.W. Paine
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 7 in
LWL: 29 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15600 lbs
Ballast: 6500 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (153 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Hand laminated solid glass hull built using Reichold Hydrex Vinylester Resin.
- Gelcoat decks.
- Awgripped topsides and sheer stripe.
- Cored deck.
- Teak rubrail with stainless steel strip.
- Thru-hulls are bonded and grounded and standing rigging is grounded to ballast for lightning protection.
- Bottom was stripped and repainted in 2009.
- Yanmar 3JH4-E marine diesel with fresh water cooling. (2005)
- Racor secondary fuel/water separator. (2005)
- Dual lever throttle/gearshift controls and full instrumentation panel.
- Three blade Max Prop. (2011)
- Auto fire system in engine room.
- Marine head (2008) with holding tank (2013)....overboard or deck pump out option.
- Pressurized h/c water at galley and head sink.
- 6 Gallon hot water heater.
- 12 Volt shower sump pump.
- Espar DL3 diesel cabin heater.
- 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC systems.
- (2) 6 Volt deep cycle marine batteries. (2011)
- 12-Volt group 27 starting battery. (2011)
- Circuit breaker panel with voltmeter.
- Master switch and main breaker.
- Tin-coated copper wiring.
- Copper grounding system for standing rigging and engine.
- (10) 12-volt cabin lights, chart light, rail mounted bow and stern nav lights, mast-top nav lights.
- High output Balmar alternator.
- Prowatt inverter/charger.
- 110 volt outlets.
- 110 volt hot water circuit.
Interior Finish & Layout
- Traditional Herreshoff interior with white laminate surfaces surrounded by beautiful mahogany trim, providing for a very light and bright interior.
- Traditional large v-berth with filler and custom shelves mounted outboard as well as drawers and storage beneath the berth.
- Dresser aft to port and an additional locker with shelves.
- Extra access door to the head from forward cabin.
- Aft of forward cabin on the starboard side.
- Integrated shower with pull out faucet.
- H/C pressurized water and foot pump cold water.
- Toilet with holding tank which can be bypassed for direct overboard discharge.
- Stainless steel towel racks.
- Ample storage outboard of head.
- Large hanging locker opposite head.
- Settee/berth with cushions to port and storage behind with two large lockers for manual/book storage.
- U-Shaped dinnette to starboard which converts to a double berth with the table dropping down to support cushions. This berth makes for a very comfortable seaberth and very comfortable live-aboard or cruising arrangement. Storage located behind.
- Aft to port is the full-sized navigation station facing outboard with custom built in instrumentation with shelf outboard and versatile bench with a custom tool box and spare parts storage.
- Further aft to port is a wide and comfortable quarter berth with storage shelf outboard and drawer beneath the berth.
- Just inboard of the quarter-berth next to the companionway steps is a conveniently located sizable wet locker with shelves for storage.
- Outboard of the main berths are nicely finished cabinets with doors (two cabinets and a bookshelf on each side).
- Overhead and cabin side vaneer was updated in 2015 with most cabin top hardware rebed.
- Aft to starboard, opposite the navigation station is a complete U-shaped galley.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- H/C pressurized water with filter and freshwater foot pump.
- Custom built-in waste basket.
- Three-burner Force 10 propane stove with oven and broiler. (1999)
- Xintrex propane control and alarm system with (3) propane tanks.
- Sea Frost engine-driven refrigeration with 110V shore assist. (2009)
- Large custom insulated ice box with custom shelving.
- Excellent storage space in galley area including a custom dish locker and storage under the stove.
- Three drawers and opening locker.
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines and gates on port and starboard.
- Deck prisms over forward cabin and bookcases.
- 12 Volt Anchor windlass with cover.
- Companionway sea hood.
- Dodger. (2011)
- Stainless swim ladder with teak treads.
- High gloss varnished teak dorade boxes (2).
- Varnished teak cockpit table and teak cupholder.
- Nine opening stainless portlights were new in 1999 and were all rebedded in 2009.
- Two opening overhead hatches.
- Stainless steel winch pocket trim rings.
- Midrail chocks and cleats.
- Cockpit cushions.
- NOTE: stanchions, bowrail, prisms, and hatches were all rebed in 2014.
- Merriman pedestal with stainless steel wheel.
- Engine shift and throttle.
- Stainless steel pedestal guard.
- Ritchie compass.
- Emergency tiller.
- North furling mainsail. (2010)
- North Nordac 135% Genoa. (2008)
- (2) Doyle cruising spinnakers.
- Storm Trisail.
Spars and Rigging
- Awlgripped Hood Stoway aluminum mast with stainless steel hardware.
- 1 x 19 x 5/16" stainless wire standing riggin with Sta-lok fittings on lower ends of shrouds.
- Cutter-rigged with removable inner forestay for staysail.
- Storm trysail track.
- Hall Quick Vang led aft to cockpit.
- Harken roller furlerling system for headsail.
- Masthead flag halyard.
- Spreader halyards.
- Spare genoa halyard with stoppers.
- Main and staysail halyards.
- Whisker pole mounted on deck.
- Harken traveler.
- Spartite mast wedge system.
- Adjustable Harken jib lead tracks and cars with lines led aft.
- (2) Lewmar #16 Halyard winches on mast.
- (1) Lewmar #8 mast winch.
- (2) Lewmar #46CST primary winches.
- (2) Lewmar #30ST chrome 2-speed mainsheet winches.
- (1) Lewmar #16ST traveler winch.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 441 Chartplotter at the helm. (2013)
- Garmin Radar/Chartplotter bulkhead mounted. (2012)
- Raymarine "SmartPilot" autopilot. (2005)
- Icom M80 VHF Radio.
- Icom M-700 SSB Radio.
- Garmin GPSMAP 230 GPS receiver/plotter.
- Datamarine Link 5000 wind/speed/depth.
- Sony stereo (CD/AM/FM). (2013)
- Avon liferaft.
- 12 volt bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 12 volt high water alarm.
- Radar reflector.
- Binocular box (teak).
- Lee cloths on main salon settees and quarterberth.
- NOTE: Owner's gear, oil painting, linens, charts/cruising guides, and glassware are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Morris Yachts
Boothbay Harbor, ME, United States
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
Ocean Series 42
Northeast Harbor, ME, United States
Northeast Harbor, ME, United States
Northeast Harbor, ME, United States
Ocean Series 38
Oxford, MD, United States