- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble Point Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 29,500 Tax Paid (US$ 36,760)
Priced sensibly to allow owners to move on with other projecys. Lacoste 36, a team production from Sparkman & Stephens, premium brand 'Lacoste' and Yachting France with Dufour input. All masters of Style & Elegance.
Lacoste, named after French tennis ace and winner of 7 grand slam titles, Rene Lacoste, nick named the 'Alligator' is a long standing bye word for sporty, fashion goods and quality products. In the mid 1980's they developed an exclusive range of yachts with a brief to exemplify style, performance & comfort so of course they approached Sparkman & Stephens.
If looking for a Sweden 36, Swan, She 36, Sigma 362, Sigma 38 and wish to cruise with attitude! and a rewarding sail - Take a look at the Lacoste 36. You won't be disappointed. Priced sensible to allow owners to move on with other projects.
Please contact MS&P Hamble at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Length on Deck: 39 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 10 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 13968 lbs
Ballast: 6075 lbs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: 2003
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (90)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (24)
Holding Tanks: 1 (13)
- SLEEPS 6 IN 2 CABINS PLUS SALOON
- Large owners aft cabin with good headroom and plenty of storage
- SMEV gas oven with two burners, grill and oven - protected by a gas detector with sensors below the cooker and in the main bilge.
- Chest fridge (compressor motor renewed).
A pressurised hot and cold water system feeds the galley and the heads Cold water foot pump in the galley
Hot water is generated by both the engine and a calorifier, with a capacity of 18 litres (4 gals)
The heads holding tank (with a macerator) has a capacity of 60 litres / 13.2 gallons and can be switched from direct feed into the sea
The central heating system is a Webasto with outlets into all accommodation areas
Ventilation is supplied by four vents, two of which are dorades, together with four coach roof hatches and four small ones in the heads and rear cabin
Full size navigation table to port with excellent storage for charts, etc.
SLOOP RIG WITH MAST BY FRANCE SPA AND BOOM BY SELDEN
- Double spreaders on mast
- Single-line reefing for the first two reefs; the third reef is controlled by two lines, also from the cockpit
- All control lines are fed through clutches on the coachroof.
- Selden Hydraulic kicker
- The inner forestay has associated running backstays
- This inner forestay has a block and tackle that is attached to the U bolt in the middle of the foredeck allowing it to be easily disconnected if frequent tacking is anticipated
- Primary winches : - 2 x Lewmar 48's
- 2 x Lewmar 40's
- 2 x Lewmar 43's
- 1 x Lewmar 24 on the mast.
A Stack Pack contains the mainsail.
- Number 1 genoa
- Number 2 genoa (both of which are hoisted on the forward roller reefing forestay)
- Storm jib Inner jib
On the binnacle is mounted:
- Full array of ST 50 wind / depth / log etc instruments
- A stand alone Garmin 184 Chart Plotter
- A slave VHF
- Autohelm unit that has been upgraded with heavy-duty brass co
At the chart table:
- Raymarine C80 radar / plotter (AIS/B - receive only)
- Furuno Navtex Furuno GPS 32 linked to:
- Raymarine VHF 218E
- Raymarine ST50 log,
- windspeed and depth repeaters linked to the Log / Depth Transducers.
- Emergency tiller
- Wind generator.
- 2008 Seago 6 person life raft (last serviced in 2014)
- Cockpit sprayhood and matching binnacle cover
- Drogue (unused)
- Removable boarding ladder
- 1973 Avon Dinghy Oars and outboard bracket
- Mansom Supreme 45lb bow anchor with 50m of 10 mm chain + 30m warp
- Electric windlass Fortress Kedge anchor with chain and warp
VOLVO 2003 28HP DIESEL ENGINE
Volvo MS2B Gearbox and protected by an anti siphon devise. Propeller is a 15" Max folding Prop
ELECTRICS Three batteries, 2 x house, and 1 x starting, are protected by an isolator switch Additional charging is available from the shore power unit and a wind generator (both these are wired in to the anti-overcharging electronics) Removable Solar Flexi Panel 32w / 2amp size, that can be plugged in to a socket by the port side of the mast (direct charging feed to the house batteries i.e. it is not regulated)
TANKAGE The fuel tank has a capacity of 112 litres i.e. 24.88 gallons (located under the aft cabin berth) Fresh water capacity is approximately 45 gallons per side, (90 in total) (tanks are located under the two saloon settee berths)
There are three bilge pumps; two electrical and one manual One electrical pump services the engine bay and the other services the main bilge The manual pump is located under the helmsman's seat on the port side
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.