- View Full Specifications
!!! NEW ARIVAL !!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Crisfield, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900
ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY THE BEST EQUIPPED 31 HUNTER ON THE MARKET!!!
THE BOAT IS OUTFITTED FOR THE BAHAMAS AND OR THE CARIBBEAN!!!
The Hunter 31 is a proven blue water boat. Sailors from Maine to Florida, Texas, California, Maryland and North have been making the Hunter 31 their choice.
She's been engineered for those long cruises or your favorite races.
One look below decks and you'll see all the amenities you could ask for. She's been designed for ease of movement as well as maximum utilization of the 6'3" headroom and the 10'11" beam. The 31 comes with a complete and fully equipped galley, fore-and aft dinette, a completely private head with shower and vanity, a large chart table with light, berths for seven, loads of stowage space and all is color coordinated.
Above decks, you'll find a well designed and engineered boat. Molded-in non-skid on the deck allows your crew to move with ease and safety. The cockpit is large and contains pedestal steering with complete engine controls and a lighted compass. The cockpit seats contain lockers for convenient stowage of lines and other deck gear. You and your crew can spend many enjoyable hours at the helm of the Hunter 31.
Warren Luhrs and the Hunter Design Group go to great lengths to insure reliability, dependability, endurance, and economics in the Hunter 31.
The Hunter Design Group has incorporated a number of engineering improvements which has created a craft of greater reliability, dependability, and enhanced performance.
The Hunter 31 begins with a hull laid up by hand with pre-cut fiberglass to insure consistency. After the hull is cured and thoroughly inspected, we then bond a full length internal frame and stringer system of unidirectional fiberglass directly to the hull to increase its stiffness without adding undue weight. The chainplate is secured to the system and is then brought thru the deck in one clean penetration, creating more interior space and minimizing deck clutter. The load is then distributed to the hull thru the internal frame and stringer system.
The structural system allows the Hunter Design Group to obtain the maximum utilization of the interior space below decks.
The exterior hull-to-deck joint is engineered to minimize leaks and act as a spray rail. A custom pre-bent toe rail extrusion is thru-bolted providing additional strength and protection. The stanchions are mounted outboard which allows for easier and safer movement about the side decks.
The headliner on the Hunter 31 is turned down at the sheer, then bonded to the hull to form a sheerline beam that stiffens the boat and acts as a wire chase.
The 31 has the patented B&R rigging system with no babystay or running backstays - so you get better control and faster tacking. The swept back spreaders allow tighter sheeting angles of the headsails, and a smaller spar section reduces windage and interference with the leading edge of the mainsail.
The laminar flow section of the keel has been cast for more accurate, more efficient shape. And an aircraft type fairing provides a sleeker interface between the hull and the keel. Both the shoal and deep draft keels have sumps and recessed ears that distribute the load between the hull and internal frame.
As the finishing touch in creating a more exciting sailboat, the Hunter design Group has created the hull of the 31 for maximum speed under all conditions, with special emphasis on upwind performance.
- 2014 NEW Companionway Doors with Tinted Glass
- 2015 NEW Sunbrella Companionway Door Cover
- 2016 NEW Teak Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Folding Swim Ladder
- 2015 NEW 2.5 HP Four Stroke with Rail Mount
- 2015 New Forespar Outboard Lifting Davit with Harness
- 2016 NEW Smart Plug Installed
- 2016 NEW Bilge Blower
- 2016 NEW LED Cockpit Lights
- 2016 NEW Stainless Rail Mount Fishing Rod Holder
- 2016 NEW Exhaust Elbow Installed
- 2015 NEW RayMarine E7D Chart Plotter with WIFI and Bluetooth
- 2015 NEW RayMarine X5 Autopilot with Remote Control
- 2015 NEW RayMarine Digital Radar
- 2015 NEW RayMarine Wheel Mounted Bluetooth Chart Plotter Remote
- 2015 NEW Planar Diesel Fired Hot Air Heater
- 2015 NEW Webasto Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heater with Remote Control
- 2015 NEW Six Stainless Steel Port Lights with Screens and Rain Hoods
- 2015 NEW Residential Style Electric Flush High Capacity Porta Potty
- AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Contact Walt @ (240) 818-8752
If you would like more information or to schedule a showing for this or any vessel we have listed please call or email:
Cell: (240) 818-8752
eFax: (413) 812-8752
Let me help sell your boat or find the boat of your dreams!
Please contact Walt Frick at (888) 210-2198
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hunter Marine Corp
Designer: Warren Luhrs and the Hunter Design Group
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 31 ft 4 in
Beam: 10 ft 11 in
LWL: 26 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 9900 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 47 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 487
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Outboard engine brackets
ITEMS LISTED BY SELLER
- 13" FLATSCREEN TV
- DVD PLAYER
- 7'5" INFLATABLE DINGHY
- EDSON RAIL MOUNT HOLDER
- 2 SUNBRELLA HATCH COVERS
- SOLAR CEILING VENT IN HEAD
- BIMINI TOP WITH COVER
- SUNBRELLA HELM COVER
- WEATHERPROOF COCKPIT TABLE AND DRINK HOLDERS
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS
- TWO ADJUSTABLE COCKPIT SEATS
- TWO SUNBRELLA COCKPIT SHEET POUCHES
- UNIDEN VHF RADIO WITH DSC
- TWO BURNER ALCOHOL STOVE
- BATTERY CHARGING SOLAR PANEL
- STAINLESS STEEL RAIL MOUNT FOR GAS GRILL
- TWO BRASS OIL LAMPS
- BRASS WEATHER INSTRUMENT
- TWO 12 VOLT FANS
- DROP DOWN DINETTE TABLE
- FOLD UP SOFA
- LARGE QUARTER BERTH
- MEMORY FOAM TOPPERS ON V-BERTH
- AM/FM/CD STEREO
- AIR-X WIND GENERATOR WITH NEW BLADES
- HOT WATER HEATER
- SEA FROST 12 VOLT REFRIGERATOR
- TWO AGM BATTERIES
- DIGITAL BATTERY CHARGER WITH AGM SETTING
- DRIPLESS SHAFT LOG SEAL
- RACOR FUEL SEPARATOR
- DACRON SAILS: MAIN AND 110% GENOA
- JIFFY REEFING, MAIN
- TWO, TWO-SPEED SHEET WINCHES (SELF-TAILING)
- MAINSHEET WINCH
- HALYARD WINCH
- DOUBLE STANDING SHEET STOPPER
- DOUBLE LINE ORGANIZER
- INTERNAL HALYARDS, PRE-STRECHED DACRON
- MAINSHEET STOPPER
- MIDBOOM SHEETING
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER
- INBOARD RECESSED GENOA TRACKS WITH CARS
- ALUMINUM MAST AND BOOM
- BOW PULPIT, STAINLESS STEEL
- STERN RAIL, STAINLESS STEEL
- STAINLESS STEEL SWIM LADDER
- DOUBLE LIFE LINES
- MOORING CLEATS
- TEAK HANDRAILS
- ON-DECK ANCHOR WELL
- COCKPIT SEAT LOCKERS
- MOLDED-IN NON-SKID DECK
- T-SHAPED COCKPIT
- PEDESTAL STEERING, w/ENGINE CONTROLS AND LIGHTED COMPASS
- WRAPAROUND COAMINGS
- DUAL 12 VOLT BATTERY WITH SWITCH
- EUROPEAN RUNNING LIGHTS
- BILGE PUMP, AUTOMATIC
- 110 VOLT DOCKSIDE POWER WITH 50' CORD
- MULTIPLE AC OUTLETS IN CABIN
- MAST STEAMING LIGHT AND ANCHOR LIGHT
- CABIN LIGHTS
- SELECTED HARDWOOD TRIM
- TEAK AND HOLLY CABIN SOLE
- OPENING PORTS
- TINTED FORWARD HATCH
- TINTED LEXAN SLIDER HATCH
- TINTED MID-CABIN VENT HATCH
- DINETTE TABLE
- 2 FULL HANGING LOCKERS
- FULLY ENCLOSED HEAD WITH MIRROR
- PRESSURE WATER IN LAVATORY
- VANITY IN HEAD
- NAVIGATOR'S STATION
- CHART TABLE LIGHT
- FABRIC CUSHIONS
- STAINLESS STEEL SINK
- HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM
- 2 BURNER STOVE WITH OVEN
- FORMICA COUNTERTOPS
- FRESH WATER TANK 35 GALLONS
GENERAL SAFETY GROUP
- ANCHOR AND LINE
- LIFE JACKETS
- SIGNAL HORN
- THROWABLE DEVICE
- 2 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- EMERGENCY TILLER
SAIL AREA = 458 SQ.FT.
E (MAINSAIL FOOT) = 11'O"
J (FORETRIANGLE BASE) 12'0"
P (MAINSAIL LUFF) 37'5"
I (FORETRIANGLE HT.) 42'0"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Carpe Diem Yacht Sales
Solomons, MD, United States
310 Fiesta Vee
Coltons Point, MD, United States
Sparrows Point, MD, United States
390 Express Cruiser
Annapolis, MD, United States
Easton, MD, United States
Stevensville, MD, United States