- View Full Specifications
Absentee Owner Must Sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,000
Owner must sell. Girlfriend says it is either me or the boat!
The Gozzard 36 with her clipper bow and beautiful traditional lines turns heads in every port. The Gozzard 36's versatile forward cabin can quickly be changed from a roomy settee area to a walk around double berth in seconds. There is dining for 6 people comfortably inside or in the large cockpit, excellent galley and head aft. She has a fold over transom that provide easy access from the stern.
Bottom painted December 2014
Fuel lines, injectors, hoses and impeller 2009
Sealand vacuflush head and holding tank 2008
Plumbing and wiring w/anchor washdown 2008
Fume detector system 2010
Dripless shaft seal w/Aguadrive and shaft 2010
All exterior canvas in 2008-2010
Jib and staysail furling systems with standing rigging updated 2008
Lewmar electric windlass 2013
Stack Pack, Cockpit cushions 2013
Email us at email@example.com for more information about this listing.
Please contact Jordan Yachts at 954 522 8650
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: H.T. Gozzard
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Total Power: 46 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Engine Power: 46 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Draft is 5' 1"
Entering the vessel, from the wonderfully roomy cockpit, through the centerline companionway, to port is the head/shower with vanity - to starboard the quarter berth cabin and nav station. Forward is the dining table and L-shaped settee to starboard and the galley runs along the port side of this area.
The main saloon offers a roomy sitting room and the two settees forward provide a living room atmosphere - these settees slide together in seconds creating a large walk around berth. This area closes off into a private cabin if desired.
There is an abundance of storage and innovative ideas in the interior of this boat. Excellent ventilation is offered by eight large opening ports throughout and two butterfly hatches on deck.
The interior joiner work is of excellent quality and traditional in varnished teak and all the locker doors have cane inserts which are both decorative and provide excellent ventilation.
- Cushions and fabric replaced in 2007.
Galley located to port has an plenty of storage outboard for plates and dishes, under counter storage and drawers and good work space for underway preparation and features the following:
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Adler Barbor refrigeration 2008
- Bronze raw water hand pump at the sinks
Electronics and Navigation
The nav station is located to starboard of the companionway and equipped with the following:
- RayMarine C80 chart plotter w/radar at helm
- Multi function wind instrument at helm
- Icom 504 VHF radio w/remote mic, hailer and distress signal
Sails and Rigging
- Stack Pack new 2013
- Mainsail reconditioned 2010
- Furling genoa and staysail systems 2008
- Canvas cover for helm, line bags and winch covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Bimini/dodger with connector 2008-2010
Mechanical and Electrical
- Westerbeke 46 with approx. 1700 hours. In 2009 - new injectors, fuel lines, hoses and impeller
- 4 AGM 27 series house bank 2011
- LPG gas system with 20# cylinder installed in foredeck anchor locker
- Fireboy S-2A fume detector system
- Aguadrive dripless shaft seal and shaft 2010
- Upgraded engine room fire extinguisher 2012
Deck and Hull
Fiberglass white decks with non skid, varnished grab rails, cap rails and taft rails. New eyebrow in 2010. The hull is white gel coat with garnet stripe in excellent condition. Opening transom with step down for easy access to dinghy or diving.
The finest designed cockpit in a boat of this size, can seat 10 comfortably, with a large center line dining table. Scuppers are aft of the foot well and through the opening transom.
- Bottom painted December 2014
- Bow sprit with teak platform
- Cockpit cushions 2013
- CQR 35 w/120'chain and 125' rode
- Anchor stowage on bowsprit platform with twin roller leads
- Emergency tiller
- Statutory nav. lights
- Folding boarding ladder and transom door access
- Lewmar electric windlass new 2013
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.