- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,000
This fine example of the proven design center cockpit cruising sailboat and live aboard which was purchased and surveyed by the current owner with all findings in survey corrected to get it prepared for extensive cruising. Currently cruising the waters surrounding Isla Mujeres this has made the trip from Texas over to Florida Cruised the Keys, down into the Islands, now it is currently back in Isla Mujeres Mexico... Call or email us for more information, Arrange to get aboard and take a tour or to make an offer. Start living the dream!
The listing Broker for this vessel is Doug Hughes, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 832-561-3344 or email Doug@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Sea Lake Yachts is owned and operated by Doug Hughes, a professional yacht broker with over 28 years experience. Doug is the current Chair for the CPYB Certification Advisory Council which promotes Professionalism, Trust, and Integrity in our industry, and has served three separate terms as the President of our local Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association. Buying or selling and want to work with a proven leader in the industry dedicated to the most professional and ethical practices? Come to Sea Lake Yachts and get the service you deserve.
Sea Lake Yachts LLC a FULL SERVICE YACHT BROKERAGE located in Kemah, Texas in the Watergate Yachting Center On Pier 3. We offer Free Consultations, Current Market Evaluations, Assistance with Financing, Insurance and Surveys, Yacht Detailing and Staging, On the Water Training and much more.
Please contact Doug Hughes at 832-561-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 41 ft 3 in
Displacement: 25000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 65 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 65 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Fully battened mainsail
Electric head - with built in Macerator
Inverter - 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger
Generator - Northern Lights 6K
Solar panel - 360 Watt with controller
Davits - Radar Arch and Dingy David Combo
Plotter - Raymarine E80 Chart Plotter
Autopilot - Lewmar Direct Drive
Radar - 4kw
Wind speed and direction - Autohelm
This vessel sleeps 6-7 in three separate cabins; Starting up front, the forward cabin sleeps two in a large v berth with filler; In the main salon, the port & starboard settees pull out to form double berths; The spacious owner's aft stateroom sleeps two in a center-line queen-sized berth. Master aft stateroom also features en-suite head with stand-up separate shower stall;
Additional Information and Upgrades
- Old fuel and water tank removed and replaced with new aluminum 81 gallon coast guard approved fuel tank.
- Bilge cleaned, painted, access created and new pumps, overboard discharge and alarm installed.
- New valves, connectors, hoses with double hose clamps
- 25 gallon PVC holding tank installed for aft head.
- New cabinet, Y valve and macerator for overboard discharge or pump out.
- Reinforcement and re-welding of stern arch.
- Refurbishment of anchor locker, reinforcing hatch and installed new Lewmar H3 electric windlass for chain and rode.
- Foot controls at bow and remote control in the cockpit
- Installation of separate/exclusive battery with power shut off.
- Standing rigging replaced and reinforced Feb. 2013
- New anemometer and windvane at mast top.
- High power wifi antenna and router for wireless Internet throughout the boat.
- TV installed in aft cabin.
- Icom AIS receiver installed, for plotter and/or PC
- New whatever foam mattress for aft cabin.
- 4 new salon windows additional, optional security bars.
- New West Marine 310 Rib dinghy with totally revised 15 Hp Honda outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sea Lake Yachts LLC
La Porte, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Corpus Christi, TX, United States
Lakeway, TX, United States