- Capacities Fuel Capacity: 12,500 U.S. Gallons (47,312 liters) Water Capacity: 1,700 U.S. Gallons ( 6,435 liters)
- Speed // Consumption per hours //RPM Maximum: 20.0 knots //138 US Gallons// 2200 Cruising: 16.0 knots // 65 US Gallons// 1650 Economical: 13.5 knots // 55 US Gallons // 1500
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) MTU 12V331 TC90 Turbo, @ 1,530 Hp each Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF BW450; Ratio: 3.481:1 Drive: Propeller
- Generators & Electricity Output: 220 Volts; Phase 1; 60 Hz Generators: (2) 75 Kw Northern Lights generators Shore Power: 220 Volts; Phase 1; 60 Hz Batteries: Main Engine: 24V-Constavolt & Alt Generator Starting: 12V- Constavolt & Alt General Service: 12V&24V- Constavolt & Alt Emergency: 12V- Alt Other: (2) Stabiline Voltage regulators (2) La Marche Isolation transformers
- Air Conditioning: Type: Aqua Air Soft start boxes on each compressor
- Other Machinery Stabilizers: Naiad 301 w/Koop Nautic head & 10sf fins Bow Thruster: Yes Steering System: (2) Jastram hydraulic Fuel Separator & Filtration: Triple Racor 1000’s on mains Alfa Laval MAB103 fuel centrifuge Sewage System: Microphor Fresh Water System: (2) 110 Volt Miscellaneous: Delta T engine room ventilation Gems liquid level sensor Glendining electronic engine controls Port & Starboard wing stations (Flybridge) Fuel transfer system
4. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
- Communication Systems SATcom: Nera mini ‘M’Stratos Telephone System: Panasonic hybrid; 2 land lines, cell & Sat; 12 extensions SSB: Stephens Sea 235 digital VHF: Sailor RT 2047 (Pilothouse) Icom IC-M502 digital (Flybridge) Cellular Phone System: Verizon Intercom: Off ship’s system
- Entertainment System: a. Video Equipment Central: Trac Vision 4 Satellite TV TV’s: 20” Sylvania plasma (Crew Mess) 36” Mitsubishi (Salon) 19” Toshiba (Master) (2) 13” Sony (Port, Starboard, & Guest)
VCR’s: Mitsubishi HS-U70 (Master) Sony SLV-L7HE (Salon) (2) Sony SLV-N55 (Port & Starboard Guest) Sony EV-F350 Video 8 (Salon) b. Audio Equipment Stereo’s: Sony STR-DE675 (Salon) Cassette: Sony TCRX77ES (Salon) CD Player: Sony PPV-C660 (Salon) Other: Niles SLVZ (2) Speaker selector (Salon) Sony remote stereo control (Master & Aft Deck)
5. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Range: (4) burner ceramic Dacor Oven: Dacor Microwave: Dacor Refrigeration/Freezer: Refrigerator: SubZero barn door Freezer: SubZero barn door (4) SubZero freezer drawers Dishwasher: Miele Trashcompactor: Viking
- Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Grill: Elect BarBQ (Cockpit) Refrigeration/Freezer: (4) SubZero drawers in galley island (2) SubZero under control (Salon Bar & Flybridge) Icemaker: (2) U-Line (Salon Bar & Flybridge) General Galley: Nutone blender (Salon Bar) Wetbar w/Sink Thermador S.S. hood w/ vent
- Laundry Equipment: Main Laundry Equipment Washer: Asko 12605 (Crew) Asko 20605 (Guest Accom.) Dryer: Asko T711 (Crew) Asko TD73 (Guest Accom.)
7. DECK EQUIPMENT
Anchor Windlass System: Lofrans Ercole B Aft Warping Capstans: (3) –Cockpit, & (2) Aft Deck; Ideal B Anchors: (2) 250lb Navy Anchor Chain: (2) 250’ x 5/8” Boat Crane and Davits: Marquipt; Capacity: 3000 Ladder: Marquipt Sea stairs (Manual) Miscellaneous: (6) rod holders Transom showers Cockpit sink Aft deck & Flybridge Eisenglass enclosures 12” Carlisle & Finch spotlight Kahlenberg 5 trumpet air horn Rybovitch Marlin chair
8. SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire/Heat/Smoke/Detectors: Throughout Fixed Halon System: Lazzarette, Engine Room, Steering Room Fire Extinguishers: Throughout
- Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (2) 12 man givens in canisters Life Rings: (4) (Flybridge & Cockpit) EPIRBS: ACR 406 mhz Flares: Full U.S. Coast Guard safety kit
Sleeps 6 in the owner's party in 3 staterooms, plus crew accommodations for up to 5.
Enjoying a 25’ beam with full walk around side decks, NEWS provides massive volume in a 3-stateroom cockpit Motoryacht sleeping 6 guests and crew accommodations for up to 5 in 3 cabins.
Beginning full forward on the main deck is the well-equipped U-shaped galley with Center Island. The galley is well conceived with generous storage and countertop spaces while offering all the necessary equipment for preparing culinary delights. A stairwell to starboard forward leads down to the spacious crews quarters with two double cabins, one single cabin and two heads. A crew lounge and office space is full forward with the engine room access at the aft end of the companionway.
Immediately aft of the galley is a full beam formal dining salon, offering a custom dining table seating up to 10, with generous storage cabinets for dinner service and tableware. As throughout the entire main deck, this area is paneled in teak with a satin finish and accents of burled ash.
Moving aft along the starboard companionway a short set of steps inboard lead to the fully equipped pilothouse, providing a centerline helm station with excellent visibility and an array of navigational electronics and ships monitoring systems to insure comfortable and safe passage in all cruising areas, along with an observation bench and flying bridge access.
Further aft is the day head/powder room followed by the main salon. The main salon offers several seating groupings, desk, card table and Grand piano for those wishing to entertain. Wonderful use of large picture windows allow unobstructed views as the world goes by. The entertainment center in the forward bulkhead will keep the audio/visual crowd happy, while a wonderful bar is to port with plenty of storage, refrigeration, icemaker and wet bar.
Aft through dual sliding S.S. framed doors, the spacious aft deck is the ideal spot to enjoy the sights and sounds of your surroundings and may be fully enclosed and air conditioned or heated as required. Steps to port and starboard lead to the huge cockpit with built in sink, storage cabinets and Bar-B-Q. The Rybovitch marlin chair makes catching dinner a joy and the transom door offers outstanding access to the swim platform for water sports. Walk-around side decks lead forward, with bench seating on the foredeck.
A curved stairwell along the port side of the salon leads down to the guest accommodations, with the full beam master stateroom forward of the foyer and offering king berth, His and Her separate baths and generous wardrobe and drawer storage.
The port and starboard guest staterooms are aft of the foyer and offer two twin berths in the starboard cabin and a queen to port. Each stateroom provides an ensuite bath with shower.
The expansive flying bridge features a fully equipped helm on the centerline with port and starboard wing stations for easy docking. The center island mast conceals loads of storage and a wet bar with icemaker and refrigeration. Generous bench seating for 15+ is found hear as well as a folding table for dining. The tender’s sit aft of the bench seating and the center mount davit permits launching of the tenders from either side.
NEWS is an extremely large volume yacht thanks to her 25’ beam and spacious layout. Enjoying the benefit of wonderful stewardship and upgrades from her past Owners, NEWS is now offered by her current Owner as he wishes to move forward with the next phase of his yachting plans. NEWS represents an excellent opportunity for those desirous of a large cruising platform and excellent value.
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects - "All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."