- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Corfu, Greece
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 99,000 (US$ 105,415)
A true blue water yacht with exceptional levels of equipment and standards of build and finish
Fully renovated in 2002/2003 this stunning and very capable long distance cruiser is in excellent condition throughout. With all new navigational and communications equipment, air conditioning, LCD TV, MP3 integrated stereo system…this list goes on, she is ready to take you anywhere in the world in safety, style and comfort.
A versatile, capable, extremely well equipped and rare sailing yacht.
JUST REDUCED...........Motivated seller - please contact us...
Please contact at +44 (0)207 183 0094
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 10 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (175)
Fuel Tanks: (193)
Holding Tanks: (18)
Max Draft: 6`22
Total Power: 100 HP
- All interior is in mahogany joinery.
- Layout: She has an 8 + 2 Berths configuration for long distance cruises with 2 individual cabins and saloon.
- Aft Cabin/ Master Cabin: 3 + 1 Berths with marine head.
- Fwd cabin: 4 x ‘V’ Berths.
- Saloon: Comfortable settee and table with lowering table providing double berth. Second marine head, with shower.
- S/S gas cooker with oven
- Refrigerator Gas (12/ 220V)
- Freezer (220V)
- S/S sink with fresh H&C and sea water
- Sharp LCD TV set
- Clarion radio-CD-MP3 stereo system with 6 Hr memory REC
- Separate powerful amplifiers and speakers in all cabins and on deck
- Air conditioning throughout, hot and cool seawater thermo pump (24 BTU)
- AC Power Supply w8ith battery charger (40 A – 12V)
- Switchboard with automatic fuses
- Batteries: 4 x 210Ah, Inverter
- Lofrans electric windlass with deck buttons and remote control
- Water pressure pumps (salt and fresh)
- Bilge pumps (auto and manual)
- Holding tank pumps (auto and manual)
- All new navigation and communication electronics
- Raymarine 24M radar with 10 target MARPA
- Raymarine autopilot 7001
- GPS with chart plotter, water speed, sea temperature and fishfinder, charts for Adriatic, Aegean and Black Seas
- Raymarine VHF with DSC Controller with external speaker
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind, NASA Navtext
Deck & Hull
- All decking is in teak
- Deck Barbecue
- Sails: 3 x Main, 3 x reefing Genoa, 3 x Fisherman, 2 x Foresail, 2 x Main Staysail, Spinnaker c/w aluminum S/Pole
- 2 x deck showers (salt and fresh water/H&C)
- Cockpit table
- Quicksilver 3.40m dinghy c/w Evinrude 4 HP O/B.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Think Yachts
Mahogany Yawl 45
Luxury Steel Dive Vessel