The Santa Cruz offers a generous amount of space in a small flybridge cruiser that is still easily manageable and fun to drive. With dual helms you have the comfort of the cabin or bird's eye view from the flybridge. The aft deck is spacious and great for lounging or fishing. An incredible amount of space for a 26 footer. She has the comforts features of a larger boat in a trailerable package. Boat has always been in fresh water and is in excellent condition. Professional serviced and winter indoor stored.
The boat has accommodations for four with a forward V-berth and a convertible dinette berth. Galley is to starboard with stove, sink, refrigerator, counter place for food preparation and storage space. The dinette is to port with setting for four. Enclosed head with hot and cold water sink/vanity and shower. Spacious cockpit with ladder to flybridge. Dual helm stations gauges, trim tabs, navigation lights and engine controls. Swim platform with ladder.
• All new interior upholstery (2013) • Forward double V-berth • Dinette table converts to berth • Enclosed head with vanity, marine head and shower • Hanging lockers
• Lowrance Elite 7 HDI Fishfinder/Chartplotter/GPS (new 2013) • Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF radio • Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo (2012) with speakers above and below deck
• ProMariner 12 amp dual battery charger • (2) batteries (2012) • 120V Shore power with 30 Amp • Power cord • Fuse control panel
• All new canvas (2013) • Flybridge with Bimini top • Dual helm stations at flybridge and salon • Cockpit carpet • Swim platform with ladder • Fortress anchor with chain and rode • Windshield wipers • Chrome trumpet horns (2013)
• White hull and deck with black canvas • Hydraulic trim tabs • Alpha Outdrive • Spare prop • Fire suppression system • 2006 Sportline dual axle trailer with disc brakes • SeaWard water heater • Boat hook, bumpers, lines and life jackets, etc. • New Bottom Paint
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-418-4253Tel: 888-353-1187