- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Yarmouth, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 38,500
This is one of the popular 28' Cape Dory Flybridge Cruisers which is powered with a new Indmar gas engine. This engine choice is quiet, economical, and offers more engine access or maintenance over the diesel engines. For a cruising couple looking to keep their costs down, PRIMROSE is an excellent choice. She is very well maintained by a caring, but aging owner, and a superb N.E. boatyard. Please call us for an inspection of this fine Downeast Cruiser.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Cape Dory, E. Taunton, MA
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: Indmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 350 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, original gelcoat in very good condition.
- Blue boottop, white bottom.
- Gray cockpit sole and side decks.
- Teak swim platform.
- Fiberglass rudder.
- Trim tabs.
- Aluminum framed salon windows; center windshield opens.
- 2 wipers.
- One deck hatch.
- Bronze ports with screens.
- Hand laid up fiberglass hull.
- S/S bow rail, stanchions, with lifelines, cleats, and deck hardware.
- Two Moeller helm and companion swivel seats.
- Fuel 90 gallons in aluminum tank.
- Water: 95 gallons.
- Holding: 28 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2011 Single Indmar 350 hp 5.7 litre gas engine, FWC.
- 2015 New Borg Warner Velvet Drive 2.10:1 transmission.
- 2015 transmission oil cooler.
- Morse controls.
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- Two batteries.
- Circuit breaker panel & fused panels (AC-DC).
- Atwood hot water heater.
- Bus cabin heater (runs off engine cooling system).
- Large queen berth forward (with vee berth insert in place), with shelves port and starboard.
- Enclosed head to port with shower, electric Jabsco W.C. with new 2015 head hoses, and sink.
- Teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- U-shaped galley opposite to starboard.
- Three steps up to the main salon, with helm to starboard with helmsman's chair. To port is a companion seat which is removable.
- Aft is the L-shaped settee with varnished dinette table, which lowers to a double berth.
- Single S/S sink.
- Origo 4000 2 burner alcohol stove with cutting board top.
- Large icebox.
- Hot & cold pressure water.
- Numerous storage lockers.
- 2015 Garmin GPS-Plotter 741X with depthsounder on flybridge
- 2015 Standard Horizon VHF with DSC.
- GPS with new 2015 depthsounder at lower helm (Garmin GNX 20/21).
- Furuno 1700 radar.
- Double lifelines (not usually found on CD 28's).
- 2 Ritchie compasses.
- 3 anchors (1 Delta; 1 Danforth).
- 2013 braided anchor rode and 25' chain.
- 2013 custom canvas awning for cockpit.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Bimini for flybridge.
- Life rings.
- 4 fenders; docklines.
- S/S Dinghy davits.
- Rod holders.
- Ensign and staff.
- Life jackets.
- 2010 8' Coastal inflatable dingy - no outboard.
- Small TV.
- Rule electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Sunbrella windshield cover (for inside).
- Emergency tiller.
- Guest spotlight.
- Shore power cord.
- Shur Flo water pressure pump.
- Washdown pump in cockpit.
COMMENTS: This is one of the popular 28' Cape Dory Flybridge Cruisers which is powered with a new Indmar gas engine. This engine choice is quiet, economical, and offers more engine access for maintenance over the diesel engines. For a cruising couple looking to keep their costs down, PRIMROSE is an excellent choice. She is very well maintained by a caring, but aging owner, and a superb N.E. boatyard. Please call us for an inspection of this fine Downeast Cruiser.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Flybridge Cruiser (Hull#22)
Stonington, CT, United States
Eliot, ME, United States
Webbers Cove 34
East Boothbay, ME, United States
Gloucester, MA, United States
Unknown, MA, United States
Bruno & Stillman 35
Newington, NH, United States