1986 Cape Dory 330
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Portland, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - PRISTINE CONDITION CAPE DORY 330
Some highlights: Boat is well equipped for cruising, it has been to Alaska and through the Panama canal, 2 seasons in Mexico and 2 in the Caribbean.
- Re-Powered 2009 with new Universal M25 XPB 25hp engine
- Cape Horn Jean-du-sud wind vane steering (installed by manufacture Yves Gelinas)
Spectra 150 Watermaker
- B&G Tri-Data DEPTH- WIND - WATER SPEED 2016
- GARMIN CHART PLOTTER
- RAY MARINE AUTO PILOT
- TENDER 9FT WOOD FLOOR - HONDA 2.2
- 335 Watts of Solar - 1 135 watt kyocera + 2 x 100 flexible bimini-mounted panels. Blue Sky MPPT solar controller.
- Port Townsend cruising grade sails - very good condition
- Cabin upholstery replaced in 2016
- Bimini new in 2015 2016
- Honda 2.2 hp outboard 2016
- Westmarine 9' Dinghy - foldable with wood floor.
- Anchor Rocna 15KG Anchor, 150' chain + rode
- Danforth anchor + chain and rode
- Spare Spade anchor
- Maxwell HRC 700 electric windlass with remote line from cockpit.
- Dutchman sail furling system
Specifications L.O.A.: 35' 4"
L.O.D. 33' 1/2" L.W.L.: 24' 6"
Beam: 10' 3" Draft: 4' 10"
Displacement: 13,300 lbs.
Ballast: 5,500 lbs
Sail Area: 561 sq. ft.
Designer: Carl Alberg
Years Built 1985 - 1988
Nr. Built 27
The cockpit of the Cape Dory 330 follows the successful Cape Dory 40 "T" shape to provide the skipper greater accessibility to instruments and winches. Three deep lockers provide ample space for docklines, fenders and assorted gear. The cockpit also features an innovative built-in CNG/LPG locker. Her wide, non-skid coaming tops provide a seat when going to windward.
The CD330 is fun and easy to sail — even when short-handed — because of her cutter rig with a self-tending, club-footed staysail. Her cutter rig and "full-keel" combine to make her stable and true on all points. She's an all-weather perormer. The CD330 is powered with a 30 h.p. diesel.
The interior of the CD330 has been engineered for optimum spaciousness, convenience and comfort. Her large cruising galley spans across the aft section of the cabin. The main salon has 2 settee berths (1 converts to a double berth) plus a large, solid teak dropleaf table. The head is extra spacious with a separate shower stall — features seldom found in 33 footers!
The Cape Dory 330 emphasizes comfort — sailing comfort and living comfort.
Please contact Kristin Bourbeau at (860) 982-2294
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.