- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sidney, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 34,500 (US$ 25,937)
A very clean and well updated version of this popular cruiser that is ready for cruising now! Furling gear, rebuilt diesel, new transmission, dodger, cabin heat, upgraded electronics, recent interior cushions and on,...all in excellent condition. A comfortable and fast cruiser. Call now to arrange to view!
CALL PAUL SHIELD AT 604-240-7310 TO LEARN ABOUT CS YACHTS AND ARRANGE VIEWING.
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Tony Castro
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 3 in
LWL: 25 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Ballast: 3440 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 2 cyclinder 2002
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 700
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 mph
Maximum Speed: 6 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (25 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Amazing accommodation for it's size. Able to sleep total of 6 owners and crew; 2 in V-berth stateroom forward, 2 on main salon pull out double to starboard and 2 in double quarterberth aft.
Head is forward of main salon to starboard with hanging locker opposite to port. The galley is aft to port in the main salon and features 2 burner propane stove/oven, sink with pressure cold water, icebox and pantry storage. The navigation station is aft to starboard.
The large cockpit and wide side decks make sailing and boat handling easy for families or couples. A comfortable and easily managed size.
- Propane 2 burner Tasco gimbaled stainless steel stove with oven.
- Stainless steel sink with pressure cold water system (with accumulator tank), manual fresh water pump and manual icebox drain pump.
- Dish, pot, cutlery and pantry storage.
- 10 lb propane tank with solenoid valve, pressure gauge, pressure regulator and Electro Systems combustible gas sniffer.
2002 series Volvo 2 cylinder inboard diesel engine, RWC, 18 hp, with approximately 700 hrs since full rebuild in 2006.
New transmission installed at time of engine rebuild.
1" stainless steel propeller shaft.
Bronze packing gland.
LH 15" X 15" X 1" X 2 blade fixed bronze propeller.
- Icom IC-M55 VHF radio.
- Raymarine L365 depth sounder.
- Standard Horizon 175C GPS Chart plotter.
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 player
- Galaxy 5" Binnacle compass.
- 12 VDC ship service electrical system with vapour-proof master switch, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 2 X 12 volt 27 DC batteries.
- 110 VAC dockside power system with cord, inlet fitting, master breaker, reverse polarity indicator and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- Stat Power TruCharge 20 amp/3 stage dual bank battery charger.
- Sure Power battery isolator.
- Blue Seas digital voltmeter on ship supply system.
- Cruising Equipment Company dual bank ampere-hour meter.
- Harken headsail furling system.
- Isomat aluminum double spreader mast and boom with 1X19 Stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- 1 X genoa halyard, 1 X spinnaker halyard, 1 X spinnaker topping lift, 1 X spinnaker foreguy, 1 X main halyard and 1 X main topping lift.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and double lifelines with boarding gates on both sides.
- Stainless steel cabin top handrails.
- 25 lb CQR anchor with 50' chain and 300' gold braid rode.
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting that incorporates the bow roller, chainplate, genoa tack and bow fairleads into one fitting.
- Whitlock steering system including stainless steel destroyer wheel, pedestal and guard. Rack and pinion style steering connections.
- 2 X Lewmar 30 CST coach house halyard and sail adjustment winches.
- 2 X Lewmar 40 CST genoa winches.
- Coach roof traveler.
- 4:1 mainsheet tackle.
- 4:1 boom vang tackle.
- Port and starboard inboard genoa tracks.
- 8 halyard/adjustment line organizers with Spinlock jammers on coachroof. All lines lead to cockpit.
- Mainsail, 100% genoa, 130% furling genoa, spinnaker.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Outboard motor lift system.
Well looked after and upgraded. A great family cruiser with a good turn of speed. Call Paul Shield to arrange to view.
- Dodger with front and side curtains and mask.
- Mainsail cover.
- 3 fenders and 7 mooring lines.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Recent interior cushions.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Sigmar diesel bulkhead heater with balanced draft and gravity fed fuel system.
- Holding tank with manual overboard or deck pump-out fittings.
- Holding tank high level alarm.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 8 Opening ports and 2 dorades.
- Screens for all opening ports, hatches and companionway.
- Folding bulkhead table for main salon.
- Solid teak and ash cabin sole.
- All through hulls below water line are bronze ball valves.
- Life ring.
- Life sling.
- New engine instrument panel includes low oil pressure/high temperature alarms.
- Radar reflector, 2 fire extinguishers.
- Bottom painted with Micron CSC.
CS Yachts were solid fiberglass hulls with balsa cored fiberglass decks. A moulded fiberglass grid structure was bonded to the hull while the hull was in the mould. The main bulkheads and furniture assemblies were also bonded to the hull and then the bulkheads bonded to the deck after the deck was installed.
The deck to hull join is a "live join" with flexible sealant between the hull, deck and perimeter toe rail and mechanical fasteners on 4" centers. The deck hardware is virtually all in high polish stainless steel or aluminum for ease of maintenance.
Beautiful mould work and great attention to finishing detail results in an easy to maintain and lasting finish that truly sets these boats apart. Well worth a look!
Major Repairs and Upgrades
2008-2009: osmosis repair by Blackline – done indoors, keel and rudder off boat.
2009: rework pushpit to repair holes, brace davit and new mast for GPS and VHF antennas
2009: replace battery charger with 20 Ampere True Charge and circuit breakers.
2010: Harken big boat main sheet track, traveler, blocks, reinforce cabin top.
2010: rework cabin top to better mount heater stacks, guard for stacks.
2011: replace propeller shaft with new split coupling, cutlass bearing, rebuild gland.
2013: replace sewage tank, head, plumbing, pump, through-hulls, sea cocks.
2013: new fuel tank with deck fill and vent for heater, electric pump with bypass valve.
2014: electrical sub-panel for instruments, audio, and heater pump, at Nav Station.
2014: two bank Ampere-Hour meter and battery monitor – Cruising Equipment Co – also included in sale is alternator controller integrated with battery monitor (not fitted).
2015: sea strainer for engine cooling water (boat not originally equipped with strainer).
2016: fitted vinyl liners for upper bins in V-berth.
- August 2015: full engine and fuel system service including new exhaust riser, thermostat, rebuilt cooling water pump, replace cooling water hoses, replace fuel lines, valve adjustment (little adjustment required).
- August 2015: bottom paint on high wear areas to maintain coating thickness (see note below).
- June 2016: replace shifter cable
- June 2016: re-pack shaft gland.
- June 2016: replace hull striping above boot-top.
- July 2016: renew UV cover for genoa.
- August 2016: rebuild Fab-all cabin heater.
- Estimated engine hours since complete rebuild – 700 hours.
- Bottom paint is 2 coats blue Micron CSC with 2 coats of black over that – it is important not to build up the coating thickness or it may begin to flake or crack, simply pressure wash until you see blue paint, then re-coat high wear areas.
Additional Items included in sale:
- safety equipment to CCG standards.
- emergency portable pump in lazarette locker.
- bosun's chair.
- engine spares: drive belt, water pump kit, fuel filter - in storage below Nav station.
- diesel fuel additive for low sulphur fuel – important for older Bosch injector pumps.
- spares parts kit for marine toilet.
- plates, bowls and glasses.
- five gallon fuel container for heater oil in lazarette locker
- winter cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Allied/Tri-Shore Yachts Group
VICTORIA, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VANCOUVER, BC, Canada
58 Pilot House
VANCOUVER, BC, Canada
VANCOUVER, BC, Canada