- Length (m.): 13.48
- Beam: 4.04
- Depth: 2.06
- Displacement: 11340Kg
- Ballast: 4445Kg
- Engine: Yanmar 4JHE - 44HP (3Blade Max prop)
- Flag: Canada
- Yacht name: Breakaweigh 1
- Builder: C & C Yachts (Ontario, Canada)
- Kee: Wing fin
Built as a cruiser-racer this C & C 44 yacht has a V-berth forward with plastic water tank under, large opening deck hatch, storage forward, shelves to port and starboard , en-suite head and shower.
Hanging locker and drawers portside.
Head to starboard with inner GRP moulding incorporating vanity with sink, pressure hot and cold water and shower facility, base fore Jabsco or similar manual marine head discharged overboard (Forward holding tank removed) and small deck hatch.
Continuing aft, main saloon: teak interior with fiberglass overhead . Teak and holly sole, straight settee to port with water tank under, L-shaped settee to starboard with plastic water tank under, centerline drop leaf table. Stowage outboard to port and starboard, 2 opening ports, 6 fixed windows and companion way.
Navigation area is found aft to port with small to medium sized chart table with seat.
Acces to electrical panels and navigation instruments. Just aft of the nav station is the guest entrance to master cabin's ensuite head, shower, vanity and sink.
The galley is found to starboard and continues into the passageway leading to the owner's cabin.
Timber counter with Formica or similar counter top, double stainless steel sinks, pressure water hot & cold plus manual freshwater pump, 3 burner gimballed gas cooker with broiler and oven, large top loading cold boxes.
Sotwage under sinks and outboard.
The owners cabin is accessed from the galley on the starboard side, has an island queen berth, good storage with hanging lockers, drawers and stowage to port and starboard.
Full standing headroom, with good ventilation and throughout provided by 2 fixed windows and 3 opening ports.
En-suite head access is to port similar to forward head with fixed window and deck hatch. The Jabsco marine head discharges to a plastic holding tank or direct to sea.
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 190 (Aluminium tank)
- Microwave Sony Carousel
- Adler/Barbour Sea Frost refrigeration system
- Burner gas stove with broiler and oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- Radar Furuno 24mile
- GPS Garmin 48
- GPS Raymarine RN300
- Autopilot Raymarine ST6001+
- Log Brooks & Gatehouse
- Depthsounder Hercules 2 Brooks & Gatehouse
- Wind with cockpit repeaters Brooks & Gatehouse
- Icom IC-M800 (SSB Transceiver)
- VHF Stnadard Horizon Eclipse
- Navtex Clipper
- Compass Ritchie Binacle
- Aeca Solar charge controller PR2020
- Eberspacher diesel hot firedair cabin heater
- Electric bilge pump
- Hot water system
- Inverter Freedom Marina 20 - 200W
- Battery charger Freedom Marina 20 - 100Amp
- Clock Barigo
- Barometer Barigo
- TV Sony
- CD Player Panasonic
- Cockpit table
- Steering wheel
- Anchor CQR with chain
- Second anchor FX23
- 3x Barient 23, 2 speed
- 2x Barient 36 multi-speed
- 2x Barient 32, 2 speed
- Aluminium mast Sparcraft
- Aluminium boom Sparcraft
- 3 Spreaders
- Hydraulic kicker and backstaytensioner by Navtec supported by S.S. rod rigging, all reported new in 2000.
- Harken MKIII furling/reefing gear
- Bayview sails
- Fully battend manisail
- Roll genoa
- Epirb Pro Wind 406 by Seimac Ltd.
- Life raft 2004 Zodiac Open Sea MP6
- 2x Life jackets
- SAFE-T Alert Model (Fire/Water/Gas)
- 2x Manual bilge pumps
- Automatic fire engineroom protection system
- 4x Fire extinguishers
- Horseshoe buoy with heaving line
- Emergency flares
- Bimini top (Dark blue)
- Sprayhood (Dark blue)
- Swimming ladder
- Dinghy Zodiac 2.8m (From 2007)
- Outboard engine Johnson 6HP
- 2x Kyocera 87W Solar Panels