- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St John's, NL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 39,000 (US$ 28,049)
New Price Was 45,000 now 39,000. This is a crazy deal. Call now
- complete cruising inventory
- Owner will consider financing .
- See full specs!!
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact John A Roy at 1-902-455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15130 lbs
Ballast: 6250 lbs
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1986
Engine Model: 3-Cylinder
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (16 Gallons)
Design & Construction
- Rob Ball design, Glass and balsa hull and deck.
- Deep lead fin keel with high ballast ratio, Spade rudder.
- Triple spreader sloop rig.
- Finely finished teak interior.
- Signature robust construction by C&C Yachts.
- MAIN SALON:
- Straight settee to starboard with pilot berth outboard.
- Straight settee to port with storage outboard.
- Centerline teak table with integral storage and fold-up leaves.
- Large forward facing navigation station to port aft.
- Double quarter berth aft to port.
- Espar D4L diesel heater.
- Lee cloths for settee berths.
- Teak and holly sole.
- 4 Opening ports, 3 Opening hatches.
- Double sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Seaward LPG 3 Burner stove with oven.
- Large icebox with 12V refrigeration.
- Loads of dry storage lockers.
- FORWARD CABIN:
- V-berth with storage outboard.
- Large hanging locker to starboard.
- Vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Integral shower.
- Marine toilet with overboard discharge.
Navigational & Electrical
- Raymarine chartplotter & 2Kw Radar on stern arch.
- Autohelm Autopilot 4000.
- Furuno GPS.
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio.
- Raymarine speed, depth, wind.
- Panasonic stereo.
- Ritchie binnacle mounted compass.
- Clock and barometer.
- (3) 12V batteries.
- Battery charger, shore power and cord.
- 90 Amp alternator.
- Xantrex battery monitor system.
- North dacron mainsail with 2 reefs, Blue sailcover.
- North dacron 135% furling Genoa #2.
- North mylar 150% Genoa #1 (Heavy).
- North mylar 150% Genoa #1 (Light).
- North dacron 85% Jib.
- North .75 oz. tri-radial spinnaker.
- T-shaped cockpit with pedestal steering with brake and guard.
- Large wheel with elkyde cover.
- Aluminum triple spreader keel-stepped mast and aluminum boom.
- Mainsheet to traveller in cockpit.
- Harken roller furling.
- (2) Barient #32 2-speed primary winches.
- (2) Barient #27 2-speed self-tailing secondary winches..
- Barient #19 2-speed self-tailing halyard winch.
- (3) Barient #22 2-speed halyard and reefing winches.
- Inboard genoa tracks to port and starboard.
- Double bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines.
- Walk-through transom and stern ladder.
- Stainless anchor roller.
- 35 lb. CQR anchor with 25' of chain and 150' of rode.
- Three opening hatches.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Hydraulic boom vang.
- Sheet stoppers on cabin top.
- Spinnaker gear.
- Winch handles.
Safety Gear & Additional Equipment
- Two manual bilge pumps, Two fire extinguishers.
- Ring buoy, Fume detector, Flares, Radar reflector.
- Emergency tiller, Gas detector with audio alarm.
- Navigation lights, EPIRB, Heaving line.
- Safety harnesses, Life jackets, Foghorn.
- Wooden cradle, 8 Adjustable steel jacks for winter lay-up.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Halifax, NS, Canada
Sambro, NS, Canada
Unknown, NS, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Unknown, NS, Canada
Gold River, NS, Canada