- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 49,000 (US$ 51,646)
X -One ton built in 1985.
Current owner sails about 10 years happily with the boat. Cruising but also racing such as Cowes Week, Breskens Week,Van Uden Reco, Antwerprace, goofies, Grevelingencup etc.
In 2012 she was completely refitted.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information.
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.25 m
- 2 sets of new sails UK Carbon 2011 en North Dacron 2015
- Spinnakers North 2015
Deck and Cockpit
- Deck sanded and painted in 2012 with 4 layers of Awlgrip
- All deckhardware replaced by Harken ("big boat" standaard) in 2012
- New genua tracks 2012
- New mainsail tracks 2012
- Big blocks
- All fittings removed from the deck and sealed with West system epoxy.
- In 2012 the mast was sandblasted and painted by professional yachtpainter; 4 layers of Awlgrip
- Rodrigging tested by Hall Spars en 1 wand vervangen
- Spinnaker pole
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- New GPS 2012
- New VHF 2012
- Tacktick instruments
Bukh 36 DV with intercooler- revised 2012Underwatership
Sanded completely in 2013; after which 5 layers of epoxyprimer were applied ( grey Nautix A4) & 2 layers of antifouling (white Nautix A4). Yearly she is dry sanded and 2 layers of antifouling applied (white). The hull is smooth "race standaard".
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International