1985 X-Yachts one ton
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 39,000 (US$ 48,005)
X -One ton built in 1985.
Current owner sails about 10 years happily with the boat. Cruising but also racing such as Cowes Week, Breskens Week,Van Uden Reco, Antwerprace, goofies, Grevelingencup etc.
In 2012 she was completely refitted.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information.
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.25 m
- 6 pipecots
- 2 sets of sails UK Carbon 2011 en North Dacron 2015
Dacron North 2015 set in good condition
- Genua 3
- Genua 1
Uk Carbon set 2011: little sailed with in very good condition
- Genua 3
- Genua 4
- Genua 2
- S3 1.5 ounce 1985 : bulletproof for heavy weather
- S2 0.75 ounce 2011 Uk: good condition
- S 2 0.60 ounce 2015 North : excellent condition
Deck and Cockpit
- Deck sanded and painted in 2012 with 4 layers of Awlgrip
- All deckhardware replaced by Harken ("big boat" standaard) in 2012
- Lewmar winches
- New genua tracks 2012
- New mainsail tracks 2012
- Big blocks
- All fittings removed from the deck and sealed with West system epoxy.
- In 2012 the mast (Nordic Mast) was sandblasted and painted by professional yachtpainter; 4 layers of Awlgrip
- Rodrigging tested by Hall Spars and 1 ROD replaced
- Spinnaker pole
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- New Raymarine GPS 2012
- New VHF 2012
- Tacktick instruments
Bukh 36 DV with intercooler- revised 2012
Sanded completely in 2013; after which 5 layers of epoxyprimer were applied ( grey Nautix A4) & 2 layers of antifouling (white Nautix A4). Yearly she is dry sanded and 2 layers of antifouling applied (white). The hull is smooth "race standaard".
- liferaft 6 pers. (not serviced)
- 8 lifevests
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
at request, United States
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom