- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stevensville , MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 35,000
A neat little trawler with a Perkins diesel, this 35 Senator packs in a lot of boat for the size and money, but she needs love and attention to her exterior, particularly the decks of the flybridge and companionways have wet coring. Think "PROJECT BOAT".
A salon with lower station, full galley, dinette, forward stateroom with v-berth and aft cabin master with an island queen.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
JOE LONGOBARDI @ 410-490-0584 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
BOAT IS LOCATED IN:Stevensville, MD
Please contact Joe Longobardi at 410-490-0584
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Displacement: 18000 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 6 Cylinder Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 609
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Entering from the port side companionway door, you will find a chart table port forward, with the lower helm to starboard. The entrance to the guest stateroom is forward, and galley is starboard mid cabin and opposite, the salon settee and convertible dinette is port. The master stateroom is aft. Engine room access is through a door forward from the guest stateroom or through the salon sole hatches.
The salon is warm with teak finish throughout, as well as a teak sole. The L-shaped settee seating portside converts into a double berth and with a double pedestal, teak trimmed, hi/lo table.
- Forward Windshield With Center Window Opening For Ventilation
- Teak Coffered Ceiling With Integrated Handrails And Off-white Headliner
- 12 Volt Lighting Overhead
- Privacy Curtains
The 35 Senator sundeck offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with v-berth and ensuite head.
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, reading lights, nightstands, storage drawers, cabinets and shelves, a vanity with mirror to port, side windows and transom port lights, in the starboard cabinet, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with shower/tub.
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a v-berth with insert, overhead deck hatch and 2 port
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Magic Chef 4-Burner Propane Cooktop And Oven
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- Formica Countertop
- Storage Cabinets And Drawers
- Slide Out Glass Holder Cabinet Under Lower Helm Bench seat
The sundeck is full beam and offers a teak deck, side deck access on both sides, teak capped stainless steel rails, a folding mast with spreader lights and stainless steel/teak ladders to the teak swim platform and the flybridge.
- Anchor Windlass
- Anchor, Chain And Rode
- Teak With Stainless Steel Pulpit And Stainless Steel Sampson Post -
- Stainless Steel Deck Hardware -
- Stainless Steel Rails
- Teak Toe Rail
- Non-Skid Companionways
- Mast Spreader Lights
- Swim platform
- Bomar Deck Hatch On Sundeck
Helm & Electronics
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm with electronics and engine instrumentation, side deck access door and built-in bench seat. There is a rudder angle indicator, anchor windlass control and a slide out chart table to port also.
The flybridge offers a bimini top, Lexan venturi, full helm forward with storage underneath, two helm seats, built-in bench seat starboard forward, built-in bench seats both sides aft with storage underneath, and non-skid deck.
- Morse Controls
- VDO Gauges
- Wood Steering Wheel
- Built In Helm Seat
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- VHF Radio
- Digital Depth Sounder
- Windshield Wipers (3)
- 12/120 Volt Breaker Electrical System
- 5kw Diesel Generator
- Marine Batteries
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.