- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Sag Harbor, NY
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 46,500
This Sabre 36 has been maintained in good condition by a former boat builder and naval architect. She is outfitted for extended blue water sailing with wind generator, 6 person DCB life raft, storm trysail and SSB. She is equally at home with competition with solid rod rigging, asymmetrical and radial spinnakers. Roger Hewson produced a masterpiece in the Sabre 36 both aesthetically and in terms of performance while producing a well found vessel that will punch above her weight to protect you and your family when challenged.
Interior is classic Maine craftsmanship with a well-appointed and practical layout that anticipates that you might actually need to eat or sleep whilst underway but does not scrimp on comfort and beauty.
She is lying in 3 Mile Harbor in East Hampton anticipating a new owner capable of recognizing solid, fast luxury in a classically beautiful package that will defend your line honors as easily as the life of her crew when it matters most.
Price reduced 5/1/2017
Contact Bruce Tait
O: 631 725 4222
C: 631 871 2481
Please contact Bruce Tait at (631) 725-4222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Starting forward is a v-berth cabin with drawers and hanging locker. Moving aft to port is the head with sink and shower. Further aft to port is the L-shaped dinette with beautifully varnished table, capable of conversion to large double berth. Further aft to port is the U-shaped galley with deep double stainless steel sinks, . Opposite is the nav station and aft double quarter berth. There is 6' 3" headroom throughout, seven opening ports, and two opening hatches.
A very functional galley for cruising. with a CSI gambled 2 two burner with oven CNG stove Dual Stainless Steel sinks, large top loading ice box, Hot & Cold pressure water system, . Lots of counter space and storage areas for preparing meals at anchor, at the dock or underway cruising.
- Standard Horizon GX2200 AIS GPS VHF
- Icom SSB IC-710
- Furuno 821 Radar ( at nav table)
- Ray Marine ST7200 Autopilot (2011)
- Soni Marine 17 watt CD Receiver with Bose Speakers in Main Cabin.
- 30 amp shorepower with 30 amp power cord
- Raritan Crown Ii Automatic Marine Converter battery charger
- Sunforce 400 Watt Marine Grade Wind Turbine 2016
- 1 100Ah 12v start battery.
- 2 100Ah 12v House batteries.
Mast and rigging
Hall Mast w/ Double Airfoil Spreaders, Boom and Spinnaker Pole w/ AwlGrip Finish
- 2 x Lewmar 46 Primary Winches
- 2 x Lewmar 40 Secondary Winches
- 4 x Lewmar 24 Halyard/Mainsheet WInches.
- Full spinnacker gear
- Doyle 2003 Dacron Mainsail w/ 3 Sets Jiffy Reef Points
- Doyle 2000 Dacron 140% Genoa
- Doyle Dacron Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Doyle Dacron Radial Spinnaker
- Doyle 2000 Trysail Dacron
- White dodger with S/S hand rail
- DCB XLR106 6 Person Life Raft (in service until 4/2017)
- Edison wheel steering
- double lifelines with port and starboard gates
- Lewmar 45lb. CQR Anchor
- Xxx Danforth
- 2 x Reels of anchor warp.
- 1 Paratech Parachute Sea Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher.
- first aid kit
- Coast Guard safety package
- Raritan R-6 1250 watt 6 Gal water heater, (engine and 110volt)
- Hot water in heads and galley.
- Manual and Automatic bilge pump
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is balsa core hand laminated fiberglass with alternating layers of mat and woven roving with unidirectional roving and additional reinforcement in high stress areas like chainplates.
- The deck is of a hand laminated fiberglass with balsa core stiffening and nonskid deck surfaces molded in.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead fin keel fin
- Fiberglass Fin rudder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.