1985 Quickstep Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Kittery, ME
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 13,500
Ted Brewer's Quickstep 24 is double ended sailer offering stability and good looks. A proven well-built and well thought of ideal pocket cruiser, with over 200 having been built. The design also features a very large cockpit for enjoyable daysailing.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C.E. Ryder, Bristol, RI
Designer: Ted Brewer
LOA: 23 ft 11 in
Beam: 7 ft 11 in
LWL: 19 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Displacement: 4000 lbs
Ballast: 1900 lbs
Total Power: 8 HP
Engine Brand: Honda
Engine Model: 4 stroke outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 8 HP
- Hand laid solid fiberglass hull.
- Fiberglass over balsa-cored decks with moulded-in nonskid.
- Off white hull, Â blue cove stripe and boot top, red bottom; light gray decks.
- Double ended stern, full-keel with a cutaway forefoot and cutaway just before the rudder.
- 7´ 4" Self-bailing cockpit with tiller steering; skeg-hung fiberglass rudder.
- Teak cockpit coamings; toerails and handrails.
- 4 opening Bomar ports and one opening deck hatch.
- Bow pulpit.
- S/S bow rail.
- Single lifelines.
- Honda 4 stroke, 8 hp gasoline outboard in a well, with 3 gallon fuel tank.
- Motor located in outboard well aft..
- For 2-4.
- Vee berths forward with porta potti under hinged seat.
- There is a forward anchor locker also.
- Next aft to port is an insulated icebox, with a S/S sink and manual pump to starboard.
- Next are two quarter berths (ideal for children).
- There are blue plaid berth cushions for vee berth and quarter berths.
- Teak and holly sole.
- 20 gallon poly water tank.
- Ritchie bulkhead compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 259 sq. ft sail area in Sloop rig.
- Deck-stepped aluminum mast.
- Lewmar #8 jib sheet winches.
- Thurston Mainsail.
- Working jib, old.
- Roller furling system for jib.
- Royal Blue sail covers.
- Main halyard led aft.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Life jackets.
- Boat hook.
- Fenders, docklines.
- Swim ladder.
- 18 lb Danforth anchor with 100' rode and hawse pipe.
COMMENTS: Ted Brewer's Quickstep 24 is double ended sailer offering stability and good looks. A proven well-built and well thought of ideal pocket cruiser, with over 200 having been built. The design also features a very large cockpit for enjoyable daysailing.