- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Brisbane, stateprovince.QLD, Australia
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
ONLINE AUCTION - 1985 CUSTOM NORDIA 19M PILOTHOUSE CUTTER S Y WETNOSE
ONLINE AUCTION COMMENCES WEDNESDAY 15TH MARCH 2017 AND WILL END ON TUESDAY 21ST MARCH AT 2PM AEST
A stylish Pilothouse Sloop designed for fast, safe and comfortable ocean passage making.
RECENT OUT OF WATER SURVEY REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
* LOA 19.6m
* Beam 5.03m
* Draft 2.95m
* Displacement 50,000 kg
* Steel Hull
* Powered by 165HP Volvo MD100 B 6 cylinder Engine
* Onan 17.5 Kw Diesel Genset
* 3,200 Litres Fuel Capacity
* 3,200 Water Capacity
* 600 Litres Grey Water Capacity
* Cruise Speed 8 knots, Top Speed 9 -10 knots
* 2 x Furuno Radars, Furuno Chart Plotter, Furuno SSB Long Range Radio
* Garmin 3 x Station VHF Radio
* B & G Wind Reporting, Auto Pilot
* 4 Cabins and 3 Bathrooms
* Rondal 25m Twin Spreader Aluminium Mast with Ronal Hydraulic inmast Furling
* Sails Include, Main, Yankee, Staysail, Storm Jib, Spare Main, Spinnakers
The vessel is located at Rivergate Marina, 7 Rivergate Place, Murarrie, Brisbane, Queensland and will be sold As Is and in its current condition and delivery will be given at Rivergate Marina.
Auction terms: 10% deposit, balance on or before Tuesday 28th March 2017.
Buyers Premium of 7.5% Excluding GST applies
For further information and full specifications please contact Adrian Seiffert on 0418 783 358 or email email@example.com or visit our website www.marineauctions.com.au for further details.
This vessel will be auctioned at www.marineauctions.com.au
Please contact Adrian Seiffert at +44 732683614
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 16 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 8 in
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.