- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- SC, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,000
- Sale Pending
PRICE REDUCTION of $16,500.00
From $124,000.00 TO $107,500.00!!!! To $89,000.00
New Bow thruster 9/2015
A crisp example of this venerable classic. The Nauticat 36', while a big sister to the Nauticat 33', has a cockpit which is integral to the deck; molded in. A unique custom, transom-mounted, teak-grated, swim platform is fitted to the transom and acessed by the swim ladder.
If you like the Nauticat 33', but need a cockpit and a bigger aft cabin and berth, you need to see this Nauticat 36'. if the Nauticat 38' is a little bigger than you require, you need to see this boat.
Call Bob Beaumont at Able Yacht Brokerage 781-639-4280
Please contact at (781) 639-4280
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Kaj Gustafson
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 3 in
Engine Brand: Ford
Engine Model: Lehman diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Length Overall: 35' 07"
Beam: 10' !0"
Ballast: 6835 #s
Displacement: 17635 #s
Ford Lehman 90HP 4 cylinder diesel
2010 NEW Heat Exchanger, Eng. oil cooler, Transmission oil cooler
AlgaeX Fuel polishing system
RACOR Fuel/water separator/ Filter
PSS shaft Seal Flex boot replaced 2015
Cruising Speed: 8
Max Speed: 8.5-9
2012 (3) Fuel Tank Inspection ports (between baffles) were installed in each tank--Tank interiors were thoroughly cleaned and coated with 3 coats of POR 15.
NEW 2017 freshwater gauge sending unit
Fuel: 164 galls.
Fresh Water: 108 galls.
Holding: new 2000-- 25 Gall. polyethylene
Please see Accomodation plan near end of listing
- Custom, glove-snapped, see-through UV screens for side and rear pilothouse windows.
- 3 Burner Mobilife gimballed stove w/ oven
- Toploading icebox Isotherm 12V refrigeration
- Double S/S sinks w/ Hot & cold press.
- VDO Freshwater guage
- NEW 2014 propane tank & solenoid
Northstar 951 XD Chartplotter
- NEW 2014 LOWRANCE Gen 2, HD, 3G, Color, Radar/Chartplotter /Depth & Fishfinder, 7" Screen
- NEW 2016 Navionics Plus U.S. Chip
- NEW 2009-10 Navman (now Northstar) Autopilot
- NEW 2014 ICOM 604 VHF/ Hailer
- VDO rudder indicator
- West Marine Digital Depth sounder
- All standard VDO instrumentation
- Suunto compass
- West Marine compass
- Bow Pulpit w/ teak catwalk
- Cleats & chocks for springlines
- Anchor roller
- Simpson Lawrence Seawolf electric
- --windlass up/down momentary switches
- (1) dorades w/ S/S cages
- S/S solar-powered vent forward head
- S/S & rubber treads at boarding gates
- Canvas mooring cover for front pilot-
- house windows
- Docklines & Fenders
- NEW 2010 Lifesling
- 26# Danforth type anchor w/ rode
- 35# CQR type plow anchor w/ 150'chain
- Todd 5 star helm seat
NEW 2015 Xantrex 3 Bank 40 Amp Battery Charger
- NEW 2015(2) banks of paired Interstate 6V batteries
- (2) Battery combiner relays
- NEW 2015 Dedicated Interstate 12 Volt Battery for Bowthruster
- 12 V breakered electrical panel
- 110V breakered electrical panel
- Mermaid Aircondition 2000
- Balmar 110 Amp Alternator w/ smart regulator
- 50' 30 am Shore Power cord
- NEW 2014 LED (Red & White) cabin lights in pilothouse and forward head
- NEW 2014 LED Running Lights, Anchor light, steaming light
- NEW 2014 LED lights Galley
Sails & Rigging
NEW 2004 Mac Full-battened Main, Cleaned and serviced , 2014
- NEW 2004 --140% Mac Furling Genoa, Cleaned and serviced 201
- Cruising spinnaker
- Hood Seafurl II furler on headstay, rebuilt 2012
- New main and genoa halyards'99
- Lewmar 48 ASTs primaries
Engine & Mechanical
Engine compartment is very clean and orderly. The 2722 Ford Lehman 90hp diesel is well-painted and very clean as are the fuel tanks which appear to have new fill hoses. . Riser exhaust hose new 2001.
- Raw water filter
- NEW 2010 Heat exchanger
- NEW 2010 Engine & transmission oil coolers
- NEW 9/ 2015 Lewmar Bowthruster/with dedicated battery adjaccent
- Racor fuel filter w/ Vacuum guage
- Pressure seawater washdown aft decd
- NEW 2014 propane tank, line, solenoid & gauge
- NEW 2015 Flex boot for PSS Shaft seal
- NEW 2015 Grease for Rudder Shaft Gland & New S /S Zerk fitting
- NEW 2012 Hoses & Belts
- NEW 2012 6 Gall. water heater plumbed to engine & 120V
- Pilothouse heater runs off engine
In Spring of 2001 the bottom was peeled and barrier-coated and then bottom-painted with ablative bottom paint.
Bottom has been properly- prepped and painted with ablative bottonm paint. No excess build up.
The interior is satin-finished varnished teak and all is in very nice condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Able Yacht Brokerage
Bayfield, WI, United States
So. Bristol, ME, United States
Unknown, NH, United States